Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FxF dirty roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stigee137

Star
Hello, I am looking to start a roleplay scene filled with smut fxf. I am pretty open to different ideas, would love to here some. But here are some roles I like and wouldnt mind doing. Secretaries, teacher/student, mistress/sub, boss/employee, older woman/younger girl (definitely at least 18 yrs old). I have a pic of my character and im very open to whomever your character should be. Whether there young like myself, older, fat, skinny, ugly, and any race. PM me with your ideas im lookibg forward to them

Stigee137 said:
Hello, I am looking to start a roleplay scene filled with smut fxf. I am pretty open to different ideas, would love to here some. But here are some roles I like and wouldnt mind doing. Secretaries, teacher/student, mistress/sub, boss/employee, older woman/younger girl (definitely at least 18 yrs old). I have a pic of my character and im very open to whomever your character should be. Whether there young like myself, older, fat, skinny, ugly, and any race. PM me with your ideas im lookibg forward to them

Would love to try role playing the female on female fantasies. I'm new here so bear with me :)

Demanda said:
Stigee137 said:

Would love to try role playing the female on female fantasies. I'm new here so bear with me :)

Still looking to RP?

I drive my late model sedan to the bistro down the street. I park and get my usually patio table where I can watch all the young things strut their stuff, and their money along the boardwalk shopping district. Claude comes by to take my order. "My usual" I nod to him, and slip him a 20$ just for being Claude. He scurries away to get me my glass of chilled 5 yr old chardonnay. Hmm to be young and care free again. Not that I am that old ..48 is still distinguished. But alas my body is not as tight as it used to be. My breasts are needing more lift, and butt could use a tuck, but these are the things we sacrifice as we age.

Claude comes back with my wine, and I thank him and let my hand linger on his thigh.... I love teasing the younger crowd. Now what have we today? I wait your arrival with the promise of new adventure... will you be the young innocent type? The brash leap before you look type? Shall I let you fuck me in the bathroom here? One wonders how we make it out of our young life at all...

I sit back sipping my wine waiting to see who will sit with me ....
I drive my late model sedan to the bistro down the street. I park and get my usually patio table where I can watch all the young things strut their stuff, and their money along the boardwalk shopping district. Claude comes by to take my order. "My usual" I nod to him, and slip him a 20$ just for being Claude. He scurries away to get me my glass of chilled 5 yr old chardonnay. Hmm to be young and care free again. Not that I am that old ..48 is still distinguished. But alas my body is not as tight as it used to be. My breasts are needing more lift, and butt could use a tuck, but these are the things we sacrifice as we age.

Claude comes back with my wine, and I thank him and let my hand linger on his thigh.... I love teasing the younger crowd. Now what have we today? I wait your arrival with the promise of new adventure... will you be the young innocent type? The brash leap before you look type? Shall I let you fuck me in the bathroom here? One wonders how we make it out of our young life at all...

I sit back sipping my wine waiting to see who will sit with me ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom