Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Having a Selkie (Dando20 and sakura_momo)

she slowly lays her legs on your lap as they was soft to the touch." how may I serve you this evening master"

Dane went closer to the selkie, and touched her face again, mesmerized by her beauty. "Mm..kiss me, Adora..and be sure to mean it"

Adora leans into you and slowly kisses your lips shy at first then she puts passion behind it . when you open your lips to her she deepens the kiss and puts her arms on your shoulder , push's her body closer to you as she nibbles on Ur lower lip.

Dane pulled her closer as he kept kissing her so passionately. He rubbed her body all over and even pinched her nipples a bit, arousing her. "Mmm..yess...aren't u glad you didn't leave...ohhh..soo gooodd"

Adora rocks her hips and lets out little tiny mewls of pleasure. Her nipples harden as she gets wetter. " yes ........"

Dane kept rubbing her nipples as he pushed Adora to lie on the couch. He smiled, slowly removing her rode. "NOw, don't move, or you'll never leave..understand" Dane said while unzipping his pants.

Adora shakes her head yes as she blushes at what you are doing. She lays very still as her nipples harden from the air. Her skin looks so soft as you notice her bite her lip nervous.

Dane soon entered Adora with his erect member. He moan so softly, enjoying the warmth he was getting. "Mmmm..Soo..good" Dane said with glee. He started humping her, going in and out of her slowly.

Adora moans when you enter. she was tight and warm as her legs wrap around you trying to pull you deeper. " please ............har.....harder"

Dane smiled, humping her deeper and deeper, as hard as he can to her without hurting the alluring seal girl. He hoped that it would be so much of a arousing experience for Adora, that she wouldn't want to leave. "Ohhh..YEss..take it..Mmm..Take my cock!!" Dane screamed in pleasure.

Adora moans and pants as she runs her nails down ur back. She had her head leaned back and was breathing heavy as you feel her walls clamp on you as she cums hard.

"YEss..that's it..cum for me!!" Dane screamed, pounding her more as he was close to orgasm as well.

Adora cums hard as she moans out not caring how loud she was as her walls clamp down on your manhood. she is panting and sweaty as she trys to pull u close to her.

Dane soon cummed hard inside her, screaming loud in pleasure. After his erotic high, he hugged Adora and smiled, resting on her breasts. "Mmm..that was lovely..wasn't it.."

Adora was blushing and breathing heavy as she holds you close. ." yes that was.......but...." she blushes more ." can we go again ?"

Dane chuckled and petted the selkie. "Really?..I though you don't like to be with me" Dane asked amusingly.

Adora blushes more and props herself on her elbows." I don't i just like the feel of being fucked." she kiss you slowly

"Hmmm...ok..but if we do this...you will stay one extra day with me" Dane said grinning.

"Hehe, well, you seem to want only sex now. Tell you what..I'll still let you go tomorrow, but this is the last sex we have for the night." Dane said

Back
Top Bottom