Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Demon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProtagonistRP

Super-Earth
This roleplay is open to both dominant males or females who play as dominant males. It doesn't matter to me. All that matters is creating longterm, detailed, creative, story driven roleplays. I tend to find that women play the best males because men focus more on the sex than the storyline. But feel free to prove me wrong. Anyway, the idea I had is as follows:

When an angel falls his soul becomes tainted and black. As a result, the angel is perverted physically into a demonic figure, blessed with the abilities of heaven. Often these creatures, or demons, interact in the lives of humans, making deals for souls. My character's father was a young man when he met his demonic savior, Thel. Dying from a rare disease without a cure, in a desperate act he made a deal with Thel. Your first born daughter, or your soul, for your life. Given the option, and seeing as he had no plans for children at that age, he gave his daughter for his life. It is now 20 years later, and his daughter has now turned 16, and Thel has come to collect.

How Thel treats the girl is up to you completely. She is yours to mold. She will not be willing at first however.

We can flesh out the idea more if you'd like. I'm willing to brainstorm and change things around. I don't bite. So PM me.

I only RP on YIM though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom