Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mad science ,sci fi , and fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

serapet

Moon
I long for a mad science rp were i am not repeat not the one doing the experimenting. I will do these on occasion because who doesn't love an evil chortle and some needles here and there.However i am currently craving and i mean craving to be the person experimented on right now as it stands. Theirs nothing i love more than a remote island and a nice steel table.'I really love mad science especially when the scientist inst exactly evil just a little misguided or intelligent enough to actually not be truly social .What i enjoy most of this is a bit of tragedy that leads to romance and even love from the former unwilling test subject.

i also love a twist to the mad science with magic or even a sci fi universe were you have more than regular tech to play with.
please contact me via pm

serapet said:
I long for a mad science rp were i am not repeat not the one doing the experimenting. I will do these on occasion because who doesn't love an evil chortle and some needles here and there.However i am currently craving and i mean craving to be the person experimented on right now as it stands. Theirs nothing i love more than a remote island and a nice steel table.'I really love mad science especially when the scientist inst exactly evil just a little misguided or intelligent enough to actually not be truly social .What i enjoy most of this is a bit of tragedy that leads to romance and even love from the former unwilling test subject.

i also love a twist to the mad science with magic or even a sci fi universe were you have more than regular tech to play with.
please contact me via pm

I have a RIFTS technowizard who does this sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom