Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mad science ,sci fi , and fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

serapet

Moon
Hello sorry my account isn't fully filled out just yet but i have been on blue moon before. Unfortunately due to being gone so long and some moving iv lost my previous account .So iv returned with a new one and am more than fired up for rp.

I will admit now that i am a bit low when it comes to the grammar but i will do my best to make due with it and using word my grammar improves by loads i have lots to offer in a story please give me a chance.

Things i will not do

I do not do death unless the plot continues in the afterlife.''
I do not like torture
i o not like sexual to often but will play
oi do not like vore

What i am looking for right now at this moment! as well as things i love to do regularly or am willing to do.
Mad science
i am willing ot try most things and i love story orient rp.
ask me first about something and ill let you know what i think.
i like surprises in a story that keep it interesting but please leave at least one way out if its some form or trap.

I long for a mad science rp were i am not repeat not the one doing the experimenting. I will do these on occasion because who doesn't love an evil chortle and some needles here and there.However i am currently craving and i mean craving to be the person experimented on right now as it stands. Theirs nothing i love more than a remote island and a nice steel table.'
I enjpy mainly playing with female characters but i dont mind guys either im good eitherway.

id like to get into another vampire rp sometime if possible.

id love anything post apoch espeacily with a parasitic monster or even a symbiotic monster searching for a hoast to shelter there queen.

something iv been very interested in playing with more recently is some form of anthropomorphic alien bees and there queen as a scientist who eventually becomes something of a pet serving the queen and not realizing till its to late that her queen intends to take over the world. ( the scientist would be a shut in so shed easily attach to someone kind to her)

I enjoy a futuristic sci fi setting with someone of a high tech world encountering one of a low tech world. Im very flexible with these and even have an amphibian race set up for such encounters.

Fantasy
i enjoy older settings as well such as fantasy set in the midevil era or possibly magic in an Victorian era.

I like vampires werewolves and all sorts of monsters .(Please no twilight i don't like the genre and that's all i wish to discuss of it )

i also have been interested in possibly a mid-evil setting featuring a witch.I love witches especially neutral ones and playing them .

My characters
My characters are often carefully put together however sometimes if i get an itching i push them together rather quickly because i get a feel of who and what they are. i do have a few set characters but most come as i rp. if i use a set character i will not go out of the bounds of what they would do such as certain sexual acts and things that they wouldnt do personality wise.

( i am willing to try most things just give me a poke and ill happily talk to you about ideas there is more to be added to my list later but it is a bit late at the time i write this so i put up what i like best for the time being but still im willing to try most things. please reach me via Pm )
[/quote]

IM thinking of starting an rp for group about a character im working on named Dr.Venarie a Russian woman with a mission to change the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom