Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Request thread, mainly FxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyLux

Dust
Hello there, thank you so much for taking the time to read this and I hope you see something you like :)

http://www.f-list.net/c/ladylux <------ This is my F-list. I'm sure there may be a few of you familiar with it and I find it to be a nice way to have detailed information on my preferences.

I love FxF and occasionally I may get into a FxM and if your really sweet to me I can be convinced to do an MxM.

I love a juicy plot. We don't have to get every detail of it down right away since I'm more of a player who likes to move along and develop it and the characters as we go.

I write between 2-3 paragraphs, but if you give me one I will usually give one as well. Any less than three sentences and we may have to have a talk unless you are hit with some sort of situation preventing you from writing more which I can understand. on a good day I have been able to write up to six paragraphs and may do so randomly but there is no pressure on those who can only write a few :)

I also play slightly dominant characters :) and willing to be submissive XD

I also like to work up to the sex usually, I like emotion to develop between the two characters before anything serious happens.

Just a few settings I would like to work with though I'm open to any
- All girls catholic school, roommates or teacher
- Chubby girl and someone who falls for her deeply though she doesn't believe it
- female knight in an arranged marriage to the kings child
- Superhero x Super villain
- Fantasy queen looking for an heir whom she falls for
- Kidnapped princess x pirate - steam-punk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom