Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I few girls I want others to use and.. (update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memiroa

Star
Breed for fun, you can be human or furry. You can be mean or nice all I want is for you to take and us me as I play as the girl you want. I rp over p.m. and hopefully your ok with getting my fursona's pregnant ^w^ anyway I'll list two different ones for now till I see if anyone wants to do this.

Name: Dakota
Race: Feline
fur color: blue and yellow tipped ears and tail
Dakota was sold by her father into a company to that did testes to make her into a breeder, meaning she'll rapidly get pregnant and give birth and minutes. She some how got free and ran. she lives in the allay's of a slummy city trying to make a life.

Name: Anna
Race: hybrid feline/wolf
fur color: grey
Anna's father was kidnapped buy a whole tribe of female feral wolf anthros that raped and used him to give them babies. Anna lives a peaceful life on the lake sore but, notices that people have moved in close to her and started to build a small town.

Name: Memy
Race: mini neko
fur color: White with dark purple ears and tail
Memy a mini neko mainly her kinda are house pets and she longs to live with a caring owner.. or a family. She's still young and cheerful. She's wanting to make sure everyones happy ever if it hurts herself..

I'll add more later because this is a test to see if anyone wants to have a go with a few of my character. There can be plot, smut or a mix also I'm open for anything just ask first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom