Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prize from the sea (dando20 and Annabella93)

"I don't understand, how .." she played with his fingers unconsciously, lacing her long delicate fingers with his and then unlacing, letting her nails drag over his palm.

Dane sighed, not sure how he can keep up with Belle's many questions. "There is a camera up there, that shows the movie. Right there" Dane points to the camera at the back of the theater room.

Orabelle glanced back then back on the screen. They had something like this back home. But it was different. They had entertainment and stories, but it was closer to people actually being on a specific set doing it live in front of them. "We have something similar back home.." she glanced back at him. "But very different. People pretend, but they do it in front of you, and you see the story hear and feel it too, in stead of only hearing a tale being told."

She glanced at his hand, and a shudder went through her, something about his hand was so. . . soothing. She kept his hand on her lap, sensing his slightly discomfort at her endless questioning. She decided to keep quiet and hold the questions for later as her attention drifted back to the screen.

Dane sees if Belle is liking the movie. At least she has stopped the questions for now. As much as he liked to show the human world to her, he was not expecting such hard questions about what he does in a usual basis. Still, it was very exciting to be with her, so much he could teach her. He was still not sure how else to explain sex to her though.

Belle jumped a few times as scenes scared her. She dodged her head slightly at the amount of violence. Then... The man kissed the woman, holding in her in such a way that had her shiver.

That was how Dane held her last night... How he kissed her, she glanced over at him then back on the screen.

Soon enough the movie was through. She bit her lip and looked around. "How do you.. people.. umm release.. I need to... nature...call.." she rubbed her head. too much water had it's downs. She spoke by Dane's ear, her face flushed with color.

"Nature calls?...Oh YOu need to pee. Follow me!" Dane took her hand an lead her out of the theater room and to the restroom. There the problem arises. Belle needed to head to the women restroom, but he couldn't follow her. Dane looked around, seeing if anyone is there. "Ok. go to the stall and there will be a toilet. Sit on it and do your business. I can't follow you since it's wrong for men to go in the women's public bathroom." Dane explained

She nodded. "I'll meet you where we got the drinks?" she asked curiously tucking her hair behind her ear as they neared the door he led her to.

Once there, and inside, Belle wrinkled her nose at the lousy scent. She headed off to the sink, careful only to wash her hands. She was at first shocked by her reflection, she looked much different. The sun had caught up to her usually pale skin, not that she was tanned or anything, but there was more color. Her eyes were almost to a silvery tint at this point, her hair dry seemed to be move wavy than when it was wet and straight. She brushed her fingers through her hair. She was still thirsty at this point.

It wasn't long before she stepped out, and turned to look to try and remember where she and Dane had come from. A young man came her way, eyeing her top to bottom, then gave her a smile, "Hi there," he tucked his hands in his pockets as he spoke to her attempting the cool, suave manuever. Belle blinked at him, he was talking to her? "Hi," she bit her lip nervously, looking about. Where was Dane?

Oh right, by the drink. She began to move, "Hey." he caught her forearm, "You're not from around here are you?" he smiled. Belle glanced at his hand on her frowning slightly, tugging her hand away, "No." she began to walk towards the counter, only for the lad to keep following. "You're alone?" he asked walking along with her. "No." He cleared his throat, "There must be another word you know."
"Yes," she was slightly uncomfortable as he kept up with her until she got to the counter. "See.. I knew you'd know more than 'no' " He grinned. This earned him a peeved glare from her, and a lifted eye brow. "How about you come along with me for something to eat?" he smiled. She blinked a few times, well she was hungry. . .

She looked around, she was getting dizzy, and dehydrated again, she needed a dip somewhere. She just leaned on the counter waiting for Dane as this guy kept playing his yes and no game.

"You didn't answer me about lunch?"

"Lunch?" she asked curiously turning to see if Dane showed up.

Dane wondered around, feeling nervous if Belle will be OK on her own. He sighed seeing her at the concussion stand like they agreed. But he was surprised that she was talking to a guy. he quickly went near Belle. "There you are Belle. I was worried that you would be lost...and who is this" Dane asked, looking at this stranger in an untrusting way.

Belle blinked at the man, then beamed when Dane showed up. "Dane!" she grinned, she glanced back at the lad talking to her, "I... Don't really know." she gave a sheepish smile.

"So this is who you were looking for, sorry man, didn't know she was your girlfriend.." he waved his hands. He quickly headed off. Which made Belle all the more curious. "What's wrong with him?"

"Hehe He thought you were alone here and didn't know you were already with someone. It was a common mistake so I'm not upset." Dane said. "So..ready to go home?...or would you like to eat?"

Belle shrugged it off, she still didn't get a lot of human actions. "I need to get into water." she took his hand. "maybe we can eat after I sit in the swimming area.." she forgot the word pool. "and I really want to try pizza." she saw them eat it in the movie.

"Hehe Ok. We can go home and order pizza from there." Dane said with a smile. He took her hand and lead her back to the car. Carefully, Dane put the towel on the seat again before letting her sit on the passenger seat. They drove off, Dane smiling at the mermaid besides him. "Umm..I hoped you enjoyed the trip...sorry if there was some things I couldn't explain properly to you.." Dane said, wondering if he was really helping with Orabelle's exposure to human society.

Belle shrugged slightly, "It's okay, it explains itself at some point." she admitted smiling slightly at him. She finished the bottle again. Seriously... No wonder it was forbidden to go on land, the lack of water nearby was quite tiring, made her feel lazy, languid.

"Is it like this for humans when they stay in the water for too long? They crave the dryness?"

"Well..I can't speak for all humans..but I don't really mind too much water..though I would usually get wrinkly skin if I stay underwater too much..so I suppose people have a balanced time when they stay dry or wet." Dane explained. "Would you want to sleep in the jacuzzi? I wouldn't want to make you dry out when you sleep like last time. I was..a bit scared for you when you were all wrinkly.." Dane said in a worried tone.

Though he realized that if she did want to stay in the pool, he wouldn't have his way with Belle, assuming she still wants to have sex.

Belle nodded, "need water every few hours." She pushed her hair to the back trying to slip off her shirt and skirt so she could soak happily.

"We dry up without water not wrinkle."

"Oh right, my mistake. Ok, we're home now. Mind if I carry you?" Dane ask as he parked in front of the house, then noticed Belle, trying to remove her clothes. "You umm..need help removing your clothes?" Dane asked, blushing at the sight.

She smiled sheepishly, "how do you remove this?" She gestured at the zipper. "It's so odd." She admitted glancing up at the house.

Dane brings Orabell inside and helps unzip her dress, letting it fall to the ground. He stares at her bare body, blushing at the mermaid's beauty. Dane couldn't help but get a hard-on as he leads Belle to the bathroom and sets the jacuzzi again.

Orabelle shuddered slightly as the chill in the air caressed her skin. Belle licked her lips slightly, and glanced at Dane, until her eyes sparked at the sight of water, she made her way to the tub, slowly sinking in, feeling her tail form under the water, the tips of her soft fighter-fish like tail danced on the edge of the tub. "I like this pool."

"Hehe I can see that." Dane said, seeing the aquatic creature, relaxing at the mini jacuzzi. "So I'll order the pizza now, and it should take half an hour to get here. You mind if I put pineapple on it?..or what toppings do you want on it?" Dane ask Orabelle.

Orabelle blinked. "Pineapple? " she splashed her face with water "pineapple and pizza? Is it a sweet meal?" She was curious now. She knew pineapples all too well from the island during her childhood.

"Yes. I personally enjoy putting pineapples on pizzas. Makes the whole meal sweet." Dane said. "I'm guessing you know what pineapples are?"

Orabelle nodded bringing her long dark hair over her left shoulder beginning to braid. It was getting too warm for her liking. She smiled, "So sweet and sour, had it back in my people's island.. We had a lot of nectar." she winced contemplating, "what you call fruits. It's good for us.." she explained.

Dane turned off the tap, letting the water cool a bit as Belle, started braiding her hair. He got his cellphone and called the pizza restaurant to order a large pizza with pineapple. After a few minutes, he got the confirmation of his order, and saw it was on it's way now.

"Ok I ordered the pizza and it will arrive in about half an hour." Dane said to Belle.

Belle nodded and sunk her fins back in the water before pulling them out again. "Are you coming in?" She asked scooting a little in the seat of the jacuzzi.

Back
Top Bottom