Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prize from the sea (dando20 and Annabella93)

"Oh no..I mean people know about mermaids, but they don't believe they exist. They just think they are myths, or legends." Dane clarified "And movies are shown in large screens, so many people can view it at once."

Dane then saw the plaza in sight as they arrive in town. "OK, we're almost there. Now remember, stay close by me, OK?"

Belle nodded that sounded acceptable. "My people hide from yours often, they say your violent." She licked her lips. It was why she feared him some times like when he tried to penetrate her between her changing forms. It terrified her. She still hadn't thought of how he penetrated her last night and the thought made her shudder both in good and bad ways.

She pushed a few strands of her hair to the back watching the over cars and people . "Stay close yes.." She nodded.

Dane soon reached the plaza and parked at the front and thought of what Orabelle said. He wondered if she was still scared about what happened last night. As he parked he turned to Belle before they left the car.

"Orabelle...I want you to know..what I did to you last night...it...wasn't exactly mating...when humans mate like that, it for the enjoyment and pleasure, not for you to bear a child. I'm sorry if I hurt you..it's just..you are so beautiful..and I felt that I wanted to claim you for my own...so...I wanted to have sex with you so much...I hope you don't think too cruel of me." Dane said.

Orabelle's eyes widened as she watched him speak to her. "My people only use pleasure after they mate." She eyed him with a frown. "Don't worry I liked it." She admitted taking his hand squeezing it. Then offered him a slight smile.

"Come on show me everything.." She gestured at out the car, then blushed noticeably as he complimented her. Her eyes now dancing between silver and aqua blue . She glanced at the door uncertain how to open.

Dane smiled, glad she wasn't upset as he expected. He got out of the car and opened it for her. "Ok..let's go in." Dane said, holding her hand. He led Orabelle inside the clothes store, not sure what people would say that a rich guy like him would be doing with a simple girl like Belle. But he knew better and didn't really care what people would think of them.

He called for an assistant to see what size Belle is, trying his best not to make it look awkward. He already guessed Orabelle's bust size was a double C but the rest of the measurements were lost to him and hoped that a female assistant would help better. As Belle is being measured, he looked for clothes to buy for the mermaid, as well as underwear.

The assistant beamed with joy as she studied Orabelle's figure. Belle felt like she was tossed into a pit of snakes. She glanced up at Dane for help, as the woman kept giving her things to try on. Some things covered almost nothing. "Um... This is not.. I mean it does not cover.." she trailed off, and it made the middle aged woman burst out laughing. "Quite the point dear!" she said handing her a burgundy lac lingerie, "I'm sure he'd love this, you have marvelous skin!" she got a few more. "Sir?" she approached Dane who sat on a chair out the dressing room. "Would you like to take a look?"

Belle fiddled with the odd material that was almost itchy. The blood red contrasted with her pale skin, and dark hair. The lace was covering her breasts and to her mid stomach, attacked with a thong with a ribbon. Belle made a face at how uncomfortable the attire was. "How do you feel comfortable in this thing!" she muttered almost angrily.

The assistant giggled. "I see she is a hard one to please, is she not?" she went to help. "Perhaps something less...stringy?"

"Hehe..sorry...she's...from out of town. Perhaps you can find something for her more...simple?" Dane said to the saleswoman.

The woman seemed to be disappointed but went to look through a few other things. "Well how about this?" she tugged Orabelle's hand to pull the girl out of the stall to let Dane see. "What do you think? Simple enough?"

Belle was now wearing a comfy blouse and mid skirt all in a light blue pattern. He smiled, seeing that she would like that, since her legs would want to be as close to each other as possible. "Yess that is fine...DO you like it, dear?" Dane asked.

Orabelle patted the soft material, and nodded with a smile. "it's so blue!" she chuckled and twirled. "do..do you like it?"

Dane smiled, seeing her enjoy it "Yes..very much.." Dane said to the mermaid. Dane then turned to the saleswoman, asking for 3 pairs of panties and bras for Belle.

Belle was working on lacing the sandals he had her wear from home. Still new to the materials but she was getting the hang of it.

She licked her dry lips and glanced at Dane once she was through with her sandals. "Where to next?"

Dane paid for the clothes bought and walked out with Belle. He went to the car and got a bottle of water for Belle. "First off, drink. You seemed thirsty" Dane said, handing her the bottle.

Belle smiled at him gratefully. She couldn't explain the odd bubbly warmth at the pitch of her stomach when he took care of her that way. She took a sip. "Thank you, I forgot about this .." She admitted with a sheepish smile .

"Hehe..Your're welcome..now let's head to the movie theater and watch a movie. I'm not sure what kinds of stories you like though" Dane asked Belle to see what kind of movies she would like.

Belle licked the water off her lips. Twisting her lips. "What kind of stories are there?" She took another sip of water walking beside him.

"Umm..well..there is romance, comedy, drama, and action. I think you would like romance though.." Dane said, assuming mermaids were the romantic types. He got a bit hard, seeing Belle licking her lips so sensually. She probably doesn't even realize it.

Orabelle covered the bottle and held it down as they walked. "I see. . . " she took in her surroundings. It was crowded, people came and went, it was such a fascinating world.

"Romance?" she asked uncertain, for some reason, her mind was telling her that meant something very differently. She twisted her lips. "Just pick anything, the idea sounds funny." she admitted.

"Hehe, ok then.." Dane said. He took Belle's hand and they both walked to the theater. The line wasn't too big, so they had some time to get to the box office. "So..after the movie..do you think...we can...umm...have sex again?.." Dane asked blushing.

Belle was quite intrigued as she watched the line and people getting tiny papers walking into a dark room. She peeked in. Interesting, she almost jumped when the sounds came on and the ads began. Perplexed her eyes remained intent on the screen.

She turned slightly to her companion, "mate? " she asked , "do your people ask that often?"

"Well..no..they don't..They usually just start it when their are aroused enough or there is an emotional connection between the tow..then they just have it without thinking...at least that what I think..You don't have to though...I guess I'm just being to horny when I'm around you, hehe" Dane said jokingly.

"Horny?" she spoke louder than intended, she had no idea what that meant, she was still having a hard time understanding everything he said, and in the right context. "What do you mean? So they just... start? How?" she frowned slightly.

"Umm..well...it's a feeling that means that you want to have sex. It's what happens to a couple when they are attracted to one another. Or sometimes a man is attracted to a woman...Umm..maybe we can talk more when we get home?...I don't feel comfortable explaining it out in public." Dane said blushing.

Why wasn't he comfotable in speaking in public? Didn't everyone do this?

She shrugged, and turned her attention to the screen. OOOH! Her eyes widened and she jumped slightly when the loud music kicked in to introduce the movie.

"This is real?" she asked him referring to the screen. "The people?"

"Oh hehe no, the people are real but they aren't actually them you are looking at. Like I said it's a moving picture" Dane explained, taking Belle's hand as they watch the movie

Back
Top Bottom