Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prize from the sea (dando20 and Annabella93)

Becca smiled . A poisoned smile. She already made the contacts she needed. "Don't worry asshole I got that covered."

Belle followed him glancing back at the lady down. "What happened?" She asked as they headed up.

Dane explained to Bella how he got a spell that could trap a demoness in a certain spot and is unable to disobeythe person who casted it. "Not sure who she would contact to help her now though..." Dane said, feeling a bit worried.

Belle eyed him uncertainly. "Is that a good thing to do?" She watched him pushing his hair to the back.

Becca sat arms crossed. She had already contacted who she needed. She was just waiting now.

"I though it was..but now, she seems...so certain she is going to get out of it...I don't know what to do now.." Dane said worryingly. "You must think I'm foolish for trying something like this.." Dane said to Belle.

Belle watched him. "She seemed angry.." She pointed out. She brushed his hair to the back gently. "Perhaps you should go talk to her?" She suggested. "So she wouldn't do anything foolish if she got out."

"Wha...you think that will work? I don't know if she will listen to what I have to say" Dane said in a scared tone.

Belle placed a gentle hand on his shoulder. "You could convince her that this was a joke? Perhaps.. Or that it was a warning and you'd let go of her.. We don't know how she'd react.. If she's freed." Se shuddered

Dane sighed, seeing that Belle was trying to help, but no solution could come to them. "Well..maybe...if I let her go...make her some sort of deal.." Dane said.

Belle was uncertain about that...
A deal? It didn't sound safe.

Becca was already out the house. the witch sprung her free. She needed to heal though before she could come back and teach him a lesson.

"Well..might as well see how she is doing.." Dane said, going downstairs to see Becca...but she was gone, to his surprise. "What?!..How..how did she escape?!" Dane said in fear. "NO one could have come in the house!!"

Belle followed him down when she heard him panicked. She approached. Oh dear...
She glanced at the couch where she had seen the lady earlier. "What are we going to do?" She placed her hand on his arm.

"...we have to move..I have another house not far from here...We'll stay there for a week or so..hope she forgets about us." Dane muttered, thinking this was the only choice he has.

"I don't think she would... She sounded furious." She caught his hand. "You think moving will solve this?" Why was she terrified to the pitch of her stomach?

"What'd you do to her exactly... What is she?" She approached the room to check if she really was gone.

"Rebecca...she was a demoness. That was why I was so attracted to her...and why you made out with her the other day. I found out when I was...umm...kissing her. She showed her tail and I knew...I trapped her in a spell I found that would make her obey me and control her so she wouldn't do anything else to us...but that obviously failed.." Dane said frowning.

Belle frowned slightly as she thought about it. She only read about demons in the book he had given her. She never knew they were real ! Fear was evident in her eyes briefly before she relaxed again. "So you think moving will solve this?" She pushed her dark hair to the back her eyes intense and steely.

"I..I don't know...I feel she might find us no matter what we do..." Dane said, panicking. He walked back and fort trying to find a solution. "I'm so sorry for bringing this mess to us. I really thought I was doing right.." Dane muttered to Belle.

(Sorry!!! Just saw his for some reason I didn't get a notification)

Belle shook her head. ""Love, it'll work out, we just need to calm down for now, okay?" She pushed his hair to the back and held his gaze in hers.

Dane sighed, believing her words. "Ok..ok..We'll stay..and..whatever happens..happens.." Dane sighed, hugging Orabelle. "I missed you so much.." Dane said, meaning it.

Belle leaned into him. "I'm here." She assured. She nuzzled against his chest. "I'm still here." She smiled slightly. She was still afraid of what might happen, but a part of her didn't care, yet. They were safe for now, and that's what mattered.

Dane looked at his mermaid caringly still hugging her. He leaned close and started kissing her as he caressed Belle all over. He slowly removed her clothes as he continued kissing her, making their worries disappear from their minds.

Back
Top Bottom