Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prize from the sea (dando20 and Annabella93)

Dane smiled, seeing her soft legs have returned, then pinning her on the rock they were sitting on. He unzipped his wet pants and entered her forcefully, ready to hump her. "Mmm..I'm sure you missed this.." Dane said to Belle grinning, as he started entering her in and out.

Her heart raced at his force, she groaned as his length slipped inside her. "Mmmhm " her nails clawed down his back her blood rushed as he began moving against her.

She wrapped her legs around him as her head fell back and her back arched.

Dane humped Belle faster and faster, moaning from the pleasure. "Mmmm..yeess...soo..goodd..." Dane mumbled, rubbing her breasts firmly as he mated with her. He could feel himself, getting closer to fill his mermaid with his seed again.

Belle arched against him feeling him pick up his pace. "Dane!!" She called out her body shivering under him. "Mmmmm ... Dane.." She called out her nails taking down his back, feeling the familiar climb to pure ecstasy.

Dane moaned louder and louder until finally he cummed inside Belle, shooting his load more and more.

Belle shuddered against him. Her nails digging in his back. "Dane.." She whispered her fingers sliding up his back to the back of his neck. His heat flooded inside her making her whimper. Her hair tangled and still wet from swimming.

Dane soon finished cumming and kissed Belle lightly, feeling satisfied of his conquest. "So..did you miss that as much as I have?" Dane said with a smile as he played with her nipples.

Belle's body was humming, ultra sensitive. "Yes?" She cupped his face nibbling on his lower lip. "Mmm you feel so good," she tightened around him briefly. He was still inside her. She leaned down on him. Moving her lips along his chest almost lazily.

Dane moaned, enjoying Belle's lips on her body. "So...Mmmm..think we should head on home?...People must be leaving now.." Dane said. He didn't have a watch on him, but he felt that it has been hours making out with his mermaid in the underwater cave. Not that he didn't enjoy the time, but he needed to check on his house, in fear Becca might have broken something.

Belle slipped into the water her tail didn't form, it took a bit of time before her legs changed. She glanced at Dane. "Yes I suppose so, do you happen to have my clothes?" She asked swimming in a circle around the little hole.

Dane blushed as he looks at Belle's bare chest. "Umm..yeah it's back at the car...sorry" Dane said hoping he didn't disappoint her. Though he did like Belle naked right now, after not seeing her for so long.

Belle blinked, "so you'll have to walk to the car and back?" She asked resting her elbows on the ground lifting herself out slightly to look at him. "Or should I just wear your shirt to the car and hope no one notices?"

"Well..we can go back to the lake, then I get the clothes from the car and come back to you" Dane said, seeing it was a reasonable plan.

As soon as they got back to the lake, with no one around, he rushed to the car, drying himself off and getting the spare clothes an towel before going back to Orabelle. He quickly dried her tail, while giving her the clothes. It wasn't much, but it was enough for the ride home.

Belle sat up and squeezed the water out of her hair. "Thanks," she pulled on her clothes. "I'm kinda hungry." She admitted as they headed to the car. A chill ran up her spine. She was still a tad cold given the time of the evening and the breeze.

Dane smiled, kissing her on the lips. "Don't worry..we'll be home soon" Dane told Belle, as he drove off, feeling a lot better now that his mermaid is back with him. He just hoped the mark he gave Becca will work as he expected to.

Becca was beyond pissed. This was not on her agenda at all. Damn it, she'll get back at him for this.

Belle hummed under her breath as they drove. "I feel like having a burger," she mused. As she pulled on the rest of her clothes.

Dane smiled and quickly drove to a Sonic drive thru, to get them both a cheeseburger. He smiled, seeing she was slowly starting to get used to fast food. Thankfully, Belle wasn't so obsessed with it that she would want it everyday. After they were through, Dane drove back on home.

"Liked your burger?" Dane asked Orabelle. "I wouldn't want you hungry when we get back home."

Orabelle was munching on a fry. Quite frankly she was the type to be obsessed with smoked veggies. However in the few months she spent here she came to crave some junk food every once in a while. She licked the salt off her lips.
"Why's that?" She asked arching a brow at him as they drove back.

Dane smiled as he answered. "Because I want to make so much love to you when we get back home.." Dane said without any nervousness.

A chill ran down her spine as his words rolled off his tongue and into her ears. Heat coursed in her veins. "That can be arranged," she smiled leaning across to kiss his cheek.

Becca was pacing she needed to contact her witch and let her cast a spell to get her out of this shitty situation.

Dane and Belle soon got home smiling at each other. He helped her out, knowing she would be a bit wozzy from walking after a day in the water. They got in the house as there was Becca, still trapped in the couch with the mark. "Hello Becca. I see you were behaving when I was out." Dane said smuggfully.

Belle glanced at the girl and backed up a step, there was an off vibe in the house that was tampering. With her energy. She gripped Dane's hand, she didn't think that girl would be here.

Becca arched a brow at the fish. "You're back I see.." She crossed her arms and sat down again. "You know I'm gonna screw you over so bad once I'm out of here."

"Doubt you'll get out...but at least it'll be worth it, now that someone has put u in your place for once" Dane said, truimpantly. "Now if you excuse me" Dane said, walking Belle up to the stairs. "Oh and Becca, you're not allowed to use the phone or contact anyone in anyway outside this house" Dane said smiling as he and his mermaid head to the room.

Back
Top Bottom