Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prize from the sea (dando20 and Annabella93)

"Umm..What I mean is...Can I mate with you?..Please" Dane clarified with her. "Since it is your first time, it will be good for you to know how it is..at least how humans do it.."

Orabelle blinked, she was not certain that was allowed with her people. She shuddered slightly goosebumps rising on her skin. The pool's cold water, and the interior air conditioning was getting to her. She wanted hot water badly.

Her expression still quite confused, she eyed him curiously rubbing her arms unconsciously to warm up. She was not quite sure what he was asking her. She was not naive about sex, but this was not the traditional way, so she had no idea what he was asking.

"Are you cold?..I can get a bath started for you to warm you up." Dane said. He took her upstairs to the bathroom, showing her the jacuzzi that was set up in it. He turned on the tap and blocked the drain, letting the warm water be filled up. "I don't know if you want any soap in the water to clean yourself with though.." Dane was a bit upset with himself now, thinking he rushed things a bit to much with Belle. It was better that he waited a bit since she was still to new to being out of her element.

Belle was quite astonished at all the textures she could feel with her feet. Marble, wood, then marble again once he took her to the bathroom. She closed her eyes enjoying the steam. She eyed the water. "Pool?" More like a baby pool... She eyed the small tub, approaching it, feeling the water with her hands.

ooo! Warm! She sighed soothed by the warmth. She watched him work around the bathroom. Then her eyes fell on the bottles by the tub, curiously, she picked one, and looked at it. It was colorful, and it caught her attention.

"You like that one?...Here. You'll like this." Dane took the bottle of body wash from Bell and add a bit of it in the jacuzzi. Soon soap bubbles and foam rose up covering the water. "Ok..it's ready for you. Don't be safe..it's safe." Dane slowly removed her towel and let her get in the tub, not forcing her in so not to scare her.

Orabelle frowned slightly quite confused. Was she supposed to go in? She eyed the water, and bubbles uncertainly, before approaching it, she sat at the edge slipping in both her legs at the same time. Her fins quickly began to form. The bubbles were an odd sensation with her tail, but it wasn't bad. She sunk in the warm water, and closed her eyes. It felt so nice.

She eyed the bubbles popping them, then giggling much like a child. She hummed to herself playing with the bubbles, not knowing quite what they were, she glanced at Dane. "What?" she pointed at the bubbles. Her words beginning to sound better, her accent slowly fading away, but it was there in the background.

Dane didn't know what the mermaid was asking, but then he saw she was pointing st the bubbles "Oh..you mean what those are?..Those are bubbles. It formed when I added the body wash to the water..Do u like them?" Dane ask with some curiosity.

Orabelle chuckled at his uncertain response and she blew some bubbles on him nodding. She wrinkled her nose as she tried to place this oddly appealing scent. Her tail moved lazily as she played with the bubbles. The Jacuzzi was deep enough that her tail was well hydrated, and the place seemed to be fit for three people. She scooted over to give him space to come in if he wished.

Dane chuckled and stripped himself once again. He joined the mermaid in the bubbly jacuzzi and went close to her, hugging her close to him. "I'm still a bit surprise that mermaids actually exist...And you..so beautiful...I really hope you stay with me here...being alone has been...harsh for me.." Dane said solemnly. He pets her shoulders, still holding her close but not too tight.

Orabelle turned her head slightly to look at him. How odd. She scooted a little away so she could look at his face better. Her fin danced in the water moving against his leg and feet. Oddly enough she caught an odd emotion from him, anger? Sadness? Both combined? She watched his face intently, her kind functioned a lot on emotions, it was easier to communicate with those under water than use their voices.

She placed a hand on his trying to soothe him. "Alone?" she was basically asking him if he lived alone. "Alone here?" her accent quickly picked up his. Not sounding too terrible anymore. Infact, if someone heard they would have a hard time believing she just learned the language.

"Yeah..I've been alone for quite a while. I've had other women before..but..they only want my money..not me" Dane explained while frowning. He felt a bit more saddened now that he revisited such memories.

Orabelle watched him, not so certain what some words meant, but she assumed it was all bad news. She gave his hand a gentle squeeze a soft smile on her face. Her eyes drooped slightly, and she stifled a yawn, her fin moving languidly in the bubbly water. She glanced back at him curiously. "Family?" she asked him, "Do you have family?" she repeated explaining better.

Dane smiled, happy that Belle seemed to be talking a lot better now. She also seem to be making him feel better, which was working. "Yeah..My mother and father...but they live in a different city from here, and it's a long way to go meet them...I never called them in a while though...I guess with all the distress I never though of it....What about your family." Dane asked

Dane petted Belle's hair, glad to be talking to such a beauty.

She shrugged slightly, "Back East." she admitted. "We travel," she explained briefly, "With..." she paused thinking, "With the school, to marry," she scoffed at the word, her tail vibrating slightly with her temper. "Stupid rule," she shrugged leaning to his hand, she liked the way his hand felt on her hair.

Dane smiled seeing that Belle liked the petting of her hair, so he kept at it. HE was a bit confused by the word school until he realized Belle meant a school of mermaid. "So..why do you think it's a stupid rule?" Dane wondered

Orabelle shrugged. "Force?" she asked the word as if it could be incorrect in that context. "Not feeling." She eyed him as she explained hoping he understood what she meant.

"Umm...you mean you feel like they are forcing you?..That there is no emotion to marrying?" Dane said, trying to interpret what the mermaid said.

Belle nodded "nice people," she explained "but no." Meaning that even though te men of her people were quite nice and what not she didn't want to marry because it was the time to, she didn't know why she had this tendency.

"I see...Well...I'll try to make u feel comfortable as long as you are here." Dane said, petting her hair more. He moved his other hand to her tail and rubbed where the waist and the tail joined and rubbed it sensually. "Wow..you're so beautiful"

Belle blinked a few times watching his hand on her tail. Her tail moved languidly again her eyes closed As his hands soothed her.

Her eyes flashed open to watch him curiously bringing her fingers gently to his cheek.

Dane smiled as Belle touched his cheek. "Hehe..now..let me kiss you again...please?" Dane said, now slowly rubbing her breasts.

"Kiss?" She watched his face so close to hers. Her body arched slightly as he touched her breasts. Her hand quickly aught his wrist. She didn't trut him fully yet. The way his voice changed scared her, and in some way she felt she wanted to trail her lips over his throat as he spoke like that just to feel it vibrate.

Dane couldn't resist the beauty and kissed Belle on the lips slightly, then slowly kissing her stronger and stronger. He wrapped his arms around the mermaid, caressing her but not making her constrained. He didn't want to hurt her. Dane pulled out from the kiss for a moment just to look at the creature, before going in and kissing her again.

Orabelle just sat there dumb founded. The sensations exploded in her body, his lips moved over her still ones, which seemed to be confused and uncertain what to do, she then slowly moved her lips against his, she held her breath as she did so, she seemed not to need to breathe as much as he did. His warm breath caressed her cheeks, as he pulled her closer.

She was uncertain what this was. But it felt oddly nice. She swallowed hard as he left her lips for a brief moment, just then he captured her lips again, and her tail buzzed again. She was uncertain why it did that. It was almost like shedding, but how could that be if she was under water?

Dane kept kissing the mermaid, taking all of her as he could. "Mmmm...soo..lovely." He grabbed her breasts and coddled them, squeezing them firmly. "I wonder if you have felt an orgasm before" Dane said between kisses.

Back
Top Bottom