Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

♥LOVE♥ ハンター -a request thread- ☆looking for League, MTG & Detectives☆

Status
Not open for further replies.
What uuuuuup!

So I'm the same as everyone else ehehe~ looking to get some good rps going! I'm sorta terrible at laying things out so I'll do my best to list them as I go along…

1. I have a kink list! It's down the bottom :3

2. If you've got a kink you wanna explore, as it's not one of the things mentioned above, then feel free to ask me and I'd be more than happy to nay or yay it :3 Like I said, pretty open to most things ehehe~

3. I can be a switch, though I don't really like it all that much… (I'm that enough IRL, huehuehue~) so I'm going to be the submissive. A lot. If that's a problem for you, please don't bother contacting me ;w; It's not something I'm going to change my mind about unless I'm really comfy with rping with you~ I also suck at seductive characters. Innocently seductive? Yes. Full on, coming onto you? Not so much. I'm not very good at it. I'm sorry ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ

4. I have a job like, all day erryday so there are bound to be long spurts where I just won't reply to you… please be patient with me and don't harass me about it ;w; I didn't forget, I'm just too busy ;w; If you harass me about it, I'll get nervous and want to reply less ;w;''

5. I'll usually try to mirror what I've been given in terms of writing. One thing I cannot stand are one-liners (I had a recent bad experience with a person and one-liners and I just.. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

6. If you're getting bored, please tell me! I wanna know >w< we're rping for both our enjoyment!

7. I love highly dominant men - rough and domineering, possessive... asdhasjkdas all these push my kink buttons so these are definite pluses for rping with me *w*

8. I know this is pretty selfish of me, but I cannot do harems. I get strangely irrational and develop a particular favorite - which is not usually the one you like. I get stupid and tend to focus on one more, neglecting the other which isn't the point of a harem. So please, don't ask me about doing harems ;w;

9. I'll probably think of more as I go along… (sorry for making you read this needlessly!)

This is an F-list!

Fandoms and Plots

Plots and pairings (me x you):

-- Customer x Host (or Hosts a la reverse harem)
A girl starts to frequent a host club on the recommendation of a friend and ends up falling into a world that she never expected to - why? Because all the hosts are extremely attractive. She soon finds herself unable to stay away from one particular host and begins a dangerous affair with him - expect there to be lots of jealousy from both sides and of course, lots of rough and erotic make up sex to counter act all the drama~ <3

--Kami-sama Kiss!
So this is based off the anime of the same name - a girl who is in training to become a Goddess has a familiar that needs to show her the ropes in regards to training and other goddess like things. This will be considerably more smutty than the original series - whether we keep it like the series where time is spent between the temple and school or purely at the school is up to you! :3

A Detective and his assistant
This is a slice of life sort of thing ? It focuses on a gruff, rough detective and his cutie assistant detective. They would be private investigators, working on their own terms -- with lots of sexy and rough smut on the side. Bonus points if you're also willing to play the assistant detective's easily jealous/possessive older brother who is an actual detective working with the police <3
**SUPER CRAVING**

I'm sure I had other plots but they'll show up as I go along…

Fandoms! I have them *w* At the moment they are as follows (You x Me) …

League of Legends - Talon x OC, Malzahar x OC, Jayce x OC, Rengar x OC
A strong craving for League right now, especially with the teasings for the new champion, my league feels have risen again .w. I would again love to rp against any of the featured men and I can do my best to do a character that you would like too (fair warning though, I'm probably best with Miss Fortune XD)

Magic: The Gathering - Jace Beleren x OC, Ral Zarek x OC, Sorin x OC, Ajani x OC
With the wonderful release of the Theros set, my magic feels have flared up (even if I can't play it right now OTL) I'd love to play against any of the guys mentioned (Jace and Sorin especially, with the high possibility of messing around ehehehe - especially in Jace's case) and if you do this with me I will love you forever and ever

- Young Justice - Superboy x OC
So for the weirdest reason, I am having Superboy feels again and why not? I mean, he's so cute and strong and hnngnngg all that angsting can make for some rough sex huehuehue <3 for this plot I'd be more than happy to double up for you but gimme Superboy please *w*

- Free! - Rin x OC or OC x OC - (if you ever wanted to endear yourself to me and make me forever in your favor, do this with me *_*)
If you played Rin the sharkboy for me <against an oc> I would love you forever *-* I would do anything you wanted to do RP wise -- just give me Rin and I will asdhjaksdaskd (。┰ω┰。) - although all ocs are fine in this universe too[/b] - I have a craving for this like nobody's business! If you're willing to do this with me, I will do anything you want *___* I'll rp any where you want asdknaklsdasd just please someone rp Free! with me ;w; <3333

- Devil May Cry - Vergil x OC
Vergil Vergil Vergil~ this man is a thing of pure beauty and I would love to rp against him *3* <3 I imagine he could be quite kinky too~ I've already got an idea lined for him! Likewise, Nero or Dante works just as well but Vergil *w*

I'm sorry ;w; it's so much to take in asdhlajskdmas but if you've managed to make it this far, then thank you! 。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。 I look forward to rping with all of you!  (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) Again, I'll think up more as they strike me but those are the good ones right now ;u;

RE: ♥LOVE♥ ハンター -a request thread- ☆updated with super cravings!☆

(´∇ノ`*)ノ updated with new plots! Please gimme Free! RP \(T∇T)/

RE: ♥LOVE♥ ハンター -a request thread- ☆looking for Superboy!☆

(⌒▽⌒)☆ now looking for an RP with someone who is willing to play Superboy! Also, if I owe you a reply, I will get to it soon ;w; I am so swamped with work and my workmate is sick and THERE'S ONLY TWO OF US adhIASLDKASDASDASDA

RE: ♥LOVE♥ ハンター -a request thread- ☆looking for Superboy!☆

(*≧▽≦) still looking for someone willing to play Superboy! o (◡‿◡✿) or at least, a cold and callous guy with a penchant for rough and dominating sex (◑‿◐)

Blurp! If you've been rping with me and I haven't replied yet, good chances are I drowned in work (or I didn't get it ;w; in that case, feel free to send it again). I will do my best to get on more regularly and reply!

I love the rps I've got going now, but I would like something within a fandom in order to excite my muse again ;w; or detectives. Because that shit is sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom