Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back for More Sloppy Smutty Futa/Yuri Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow Laser Cthulu

Super-Earth
AdventureGurl here! Its been a good solid year or so since I've been active on this site. Really looking to get back into some sexy rping. Primarily I'm looking for partners in some lighthearted, and smutty stories. I don't have an F-list or Rabbithole, but I can give a general list of kinks and interests. For starters I am not particularly interested in normal human males being paired with monstergirls/anthros. Its just kind of a boring thought.

But first lets just say I'm hoping for a literate individual with a strong imagination and the ability to write around three strong paragraphs per post.(I'm told that is the generally acceptable range for most RPers)

Kinks
-Monsters/Monstergirls
-Incest(Only mother x daugher, sister x sister, or similar themes.)
-Divinities
-Futanari***FAVIE***
-Muscular females***FAVIE***
-Drug Use(recreational or for manipulation purposes)
-Anthro

Settings
-Mythological Greece
-Fantastical Feudal Japan
-Medieval Fantasy
-Modern Supernatural
-Gothic
-Cyberpunk
-Steampunk

I have so many plot ideas that it would be counterproductive to try and list them all here. Instead I would prefer to create something unique with my partners. If my interests interest you please PM me and lets work something out!

I will note that I do not play male roles as I am not comfortable doing so. I play submissive females and dominant futanari. I don't mind males playing females or vice versa, but I am simply not comfortable with my abilities to do so.

RE: Sloppy Smutty Adventures

A potential partner has inspired me into a particular craving. Hoping to find someone to play a teenage virgin in a slumber party with her five futanari friends....who have conspired to get her intoxicated and take advantage of the situation.

RE: Sloppy Smutty Adventures

Hello all. It has been a looooong time since I've been on due to a combination of eviction, RL problems, and general lack of a reliable interwebz connection. But as long as there are still some interested, talented writers on board I'd love to get back into the game! I look forward to hearing from you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom