Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ever's roleplay requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

EverUndine

Star
Ever's roleplay requests
Hey there, I'm Ever. I usually write anywhere from 2-5 paragraphs and in the third person. I can play men and woman in any of the following pairings: MalexMale, MalexFemale.

I love a good fandom rp but I'm quite good at originals also. I prefer fantasy and scifi with romance.

Craving=*

One pairing that I'm fond of that doesn't belong in original or fandom is MerlinxMorganna, not BBC Merlin and not mythological Merlin but a mixture of both along with my own imagination.
I also wanted to do an Rp based on the song Hellfire from the Hunchback of Notre Dame soundtrack.

Some originals I have been really craving are:
WitchxVampire
WitchxWitchhunter - This one I really have it in my head to play a male witch to either a male witch hunter.

A few fandoms I'm always interested in roleplaying in are:
Lord of the Rings (Favorite pairings: LegolasxOC, ThranduilxOC, HumanOCxElfOC, LegolasxAragorn, LegolasxÉomer, LegolasxHaldir)
Harry Potter (Favorite pairings: DracoxLuna, DracoxHermione)
Star Wars (Favorite pairings: OCxOC, Han SoloxOC)
Supernatural (CasxDean, CasxSam, DeanxOC)
Doctor Who (ClaraxEleven, ClaraxOCDoctor, ElevenxOC, TenxOC, TenxClara)
Maleficent (DiavalxAurora, DiavalxMaleficent, DiavalxOC)
Criminal Minds (ReidxMorgan)

I will put Dragon Age down here because I actually have plot ideas for some of the pairings which I will list below.

Dragon Age/Dragon Age II/DA:Inquisition (Favorite pairings:OCxOC, FenrisxHawke, AndersxHawke, FenrisxAnders, Female!HawkexVarric***, Female!InquisitorxVarric***, Male!InquisitorxCullen**, Male!InquisitorxSolas**, DorianxCullen**)

If I play the inquisitor I play as either a male or female elf mage, depending on the RP. My Fem!Hawke is Bianca Hawke, she can be either a mage or a rogue but I prefer mages. For the Tethras/Hawke plot I can play either Varric or Hawke, Bianca is Hawke's first name although no one but her mother knows it. Everyone calls her Hawke and she is just fine with that. Varric has asked Hawke for her first name and wonders why she won't tell him so he goes about getting it his own way. How will he react when he finds out the truth? And then for the Tethras/Inquisitor plot I can play either Varric or the Inquisitor (Although my stipulation for playing Varric is that the Inquisitor not be a dwarf or Qunari), Varric is trying to stay away from women. Hawke broke his heart and he finds himself back in Ferelden with Cassandra when he meets the elf that bears the mark that can close the rifts. He and the elf develop a close bond and Varric becomes conflicted over her. How long can he keep his feelings for the woman in check?
I also had an idea for a plot taking place shortly after the first battle with Corypheus. The Inquisitor was near death in all of that snow and wind and when she returns, as if from the grave, Varric realizes how much he truly cares for the woman and finds ways to show her.
Always open to other dragon age pairings and other plot ideas if you want to run them by me.

I can play oc's, canon characters and non-canon characters.
I'm usually up for anything except the following under any circumstances:
Beastiality
Underage
Watersports
Scat
Vore.

I will only do the following if it's for plot or background story (this means my character will have NOT enjoyed these things when they were experiencing them):
Incest
Rape
Extreme bondage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom