Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for role play buddys

Status
Not open for further replies.

sakura_momo

Red Lilly
I am looking for a male role play buddy who is open minded and can help me come up with a plot. I have a few plots id be open to .

PLOT 1
There is an add in the newspaper of someone looking for a room mate. you go to a small apartment complex in middle class part of town. Its a Victorian style building with plants by the stairs and a door with a buzzer and list of names of people who are in the apartments . You buzz a woman named Arrora Moffett and ask about the apartment.

PLOT 2

You are a warlord/prince/or wealthy man and your friend buys you a gift for your birthday and it turns out to be a slave girl. They bring her in as she has long black hair and pale skin . Her name is Momo which means peach as she looks at you with bold green eyes scared.\

I have come up with an idea For plot 3 thanks to someone giving me an idea :). So if you like It im me maybe we can try something with it.

PLOT 3

The year is 1763 A women stands at the edge of the town in a long black dress with eyes of steel looking at its citizens. Her long black hair shines in the light of the moon and her skin is as white as the snow that lands on the ground. Her lips was as Pink as rose on the first bloom of spring. She had a dark secret but one she took great joy in keeping. She was a were wolf she abandon her pack to find some one strong who could tame her. She wonders if that person will be you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom