Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Homeless Girl gets a new life (Ryanmo97 x Artemis' Priestess )

She looks up at him as he takes her hand. "I do want to... you, you will be careful right?" biting her lip as she looks up at him. Leaning towards him and pressing her lips to his again.

Ryan smiled as she kissed him again. "I promise to be gentle..." He smiled, "and I promise to use protection...." Ryan took her hand and led her upstairs to his bedroom. They stood by the bed and continued to kiss. "I love you Danni..."

She looks up at him surprised then smiles. "I love you too Ryan." Her arms wrapping up around the back of his neck pulling herself close to him as she kisses him. More needy now, but still nervous.

They kissed for several moments. Then as they continued to kiss Ryan moved his hands to the back of Danni's dress and started to lower the zipper. Once the zipper was down he slowly slid the garment off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor at her feet.

She stood before him in just a simple black bra and a pair of red lacey panties. Panting softly as she shivers lightly. Her hands moving to help him pull his shirt off.

Ryan smiled as he looked at Danni in her underwear. Ryan lifted his arms so she could pull off his T-shirt. He didn't have a chiseled chest but she could tell that he took care of his body. Then He took off his pants and he was standing in his navy blue boxer shorts. Then he picked her up and carried her over to the bed bridal style. Then he carefully set her on the bed. He climbed on top of her and started to kiss her again.

She looks at him smiling as she touches his chest, gasping as he picks her up. Laughing out as he lays her back on the bed. Wrapping her arms around the back of his neck as they kiss.

As they kissed Ryan reached behind Danni and unfastened he bra. Then he started to massage her breasts and play with her nipples with his left hand. Then his right hand moved down her body to he panties. His hand dipped under her waist band and started to play with her pussy.

She gasps as his fingers brush over her pussy. Looking up at him as he touches her gently, trembling under his touch. Her nipples standing erect and her thighs parting for him.

Ryan smiled as he felt her nipples harden and her thighs spread. He stood up and took his boxers off. She got her first look at his hard 9" cock. Then he went over to the nightstand and got out a condom. He opened the package and slid it on to his cock. Then he took a hold of her panties and started to slide them off her body.

She blushes as she watches him pull off her panties. Her pussy smooth underneath. She reaches for him needing him to be close, needing his reassurance. She never thought about how large he really would be. Just looking made her even more nervous.

Ryan lays back on top of her and goes back to kissing her and touching her. They continue making out for several moments until he readjusts his body so his cock was just touching her pussy lips. "Are you ready, my love?"

Her legs are draped loosely around his hips. Her pussy wet and ready for him as much as it can be. "I think so." she says nervously. Shivering as she feels his cock moving against her pussy lips.

Ryan gave her a kiss, "if the pain is too much... Tell me and I'll stop... Here we go..." Ryan then pushed his cock into her... "mmm yeah..." He moaned...

Danni holds her breath as he pushes in. Her hands on his arms, squeezing lightly. Gripping a bit tighter as he pushes against her tightness. Whimpering out as he pauses. "Please dont stop." she says quietly.

Ryan paused for a moment when he heard her whimper but when she told him to continue, he did. "Mmm... Yeah..." he moaned as he slowly started to slide in and out of her faster with each stroke.

She starts to really open up around him. Breathing slowly and letting out a soft moan as she feels him sliding in and out of her. Looking down to see him pushing into her and moaning out louder. "Oh god." she shivers in pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom