Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Homeless Girl gets a new life (Ryanmo97 x Artemis' Priestess )

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. He owned a very successful company that sold consumer electronics to various businesses. That and due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money. Every night on his way home he would take the subway. That way he could give money to the homeless people on the street. He hated seeing people living like this.

One night he was walking home and he saw something that truly broke his heart. A young girl in her teens, she was sitting on the street, next to a sign with a cup in front of it. The sign read, "Homeless & Hungry. Please Help." . Dirty clothes, Dirty face, Dirty hair. She should be at home, doing homework, chatting with her friends on Twitter, Listening to One Direction... anything that a normal teenager should be doing but not this. His heart went out to her... He had to do something... Money wouldn't be enough. He walked up to her... "Hi..."

Danni Endon
Height: 5'6''
Weight:116lbs
Hair: Red
Eyes: Blue
Body Type: Lean

Danni grew up in a middle class family. A normal happy life until her father was a cop gets shot on duty. Then when her mother remarries things get complicated. Her new stepfather doesnt like her very much and makes things hard for her, and then he starts hitting her. After one particularly bad night she leaves for good with nothing more than the clothes on her back and a small pack with a few dollars, a small blanket and a book. With nowhere to go she ends up on the street, no one one will hire her and everyone else just wants to hurt her so she has to beg for her life on the street.

4 months of living on the street hasnt been kind. Everything is dirty and there is no way to clean. Always hungry and always cold, even though she knows it will only get colder. She knows she isnt meant for this but there is nothing else she can do. Not very many people have given today, a few coins here and there. But she can't look at them as they look down at her. Then someone actually talks to her. She looks up. "Hi"

Normally he would give the homeless he saw on the street $20 and go on his way. But, there was something about her he wanted to do more for her, "I was wondering if you wanted to come home with me. You can get cleaned up, get a hot meal, and you can have a nice warm bed to sleep in..." Ryan had to be crazy to offer to take this girl home, he didn't even know her. She could be a crazy meth head or something. "So, what do you say?"

She looks at him confused and wary. Why would a stranger on the street offer her something like that? "What do you want from me? I dont have anything to give you..." She knew what he wanted, what did even man want. She wouldnt let him have that, that is one thing that she wouldnt give up. She sweeps her hair out of her face looking up at him.

"I don't want anything from you," said Ryan, " I just want go give you a shower, food, a bed, and I'll wash your clothes for you." He smiled, She seamed like a nice girl who just ran into some bad luck. "I don't want to force to do anything... If you want to stay in the shelter you can... But, I promise you that I don't take no easily... If you don't go with me tonight and you are here tomorrow night, I'll ask you again..." He smiled and offered his hand to her to help her to her feet, "What do you say?"

She hadnt slept in the shelter since the first month. Too many men with ideas of what she could do with them. "You dont want anything at all?" she takes his hand getting to her feet. It had been a few days since she had eaten so she stumbles some as she strands.

Ryan smiled, "Nothing at all..." Ryan noticed that she stumbled a little as she stood... "I'm Ryan... What's your name?" They started walking down the street. He saw looks people were giving the two of them. Even though they were just walking together and holding hands people were still giving them dirty looks. He whispered in her ear, "Ignore them..." Ryan led her to a parking garage and walked her over to a blue Cadillac Escalade, he opened the passenger side door for her he closed the door and went around to the driver's side. It was about a half hour drive to his house. It looked like any other two story suburban house.

"Im Danni." She saw the people looking at them. Were the dirty looks because of how she looked? Or because it looked suspisious for a young girl to be leaving with an older gentleman? She slides into the passengers seat clutching her bag to her. This had to be to good to be true... If the ride had been much longer she would have passed out, nodding off occasionally as he drove.
She got out at his house looking around. A nice neighborhood, a quiet one. Not all that different from the one where she grew up.

Ryan unlocked the door and they went inside. "First things first... Let's get you cleaned up..." He lead the girl upstairs. They walked pass 4 regular nice sized bedrooms and the upstairs bathroom before they walked into the master bedroom. There was a nice four post King size bed, desk, a fireplace with an armchair in front of it. Then he took her to the master bathroom it was big with a shower stall, large bathtub and two marble sinks. "All right..." Ryan took an empty hamper out of the closet, "Put your clothes in here and leave it outside the bathroom door. I'll put them in the washer, I'll get you one of my dress shirts for you to wear while they are in the wash and I'll leave it on the bed... I hope you like chicken... " Then he left the young woman to clean herself.

She watched as he left. Clean clothes? A shower? She couldnt get her dirty jeans and shirt off quick enough. Putting it all in the basket and walking to the bathroom. She turned on the water smiling. It was a little too hot as she climbed in but she didnt care. The water rushing over her was the best feeling she could imagine. She shivered as the water followed her slight curves. The dirt and grime from the street washing off of her. Running her fingers though her long hair after conditioning it. It was nearly an hour before she stepped out of the shower. Wrapped in a towel she looks back into the bedroom. Her clothes were gone and in their place were a button down shirt and a pair of boxers. She gets dressed quickly, towel drying her hair as much as she can before slipping out into the hallway. The smell of food everywhere. Her stomach aches as she follows the smell.

After Ryan left Danni in the bathroom, he went down stairs to get dinner started. He waited for a few minutes before he went back upstairs to get her clothes. Ryan got a blue dress shirt and a pair of boxers out of the closet and placed it on the bed. Then he picked up the hamper of dirty clothes and took it to the laundry room. He started up the machine and put them in. Then started making dinner, Grilled chicken, oven roasted potatoes, and salad. Ryan was putting the finishing touches on dinner when he saw Danni walk into the kitchen

The kitchen looked very modern. There were oak cabinets all around. There was a large stainless steel refrigerator and a stainless steel double wall oven next to the door that lead to the laundry room and stainless steel dishwasher by the sink. The counter tops were all black marble. Ryan was standing at the island in the center of the kitchen. There was a cook top, a griddle and a grill. There was a bar on the other side of the island with a couple of stools. He heard her come in. She looked so sexy in just his shirt. "There you are... I was coming to check on you... I just got your clothes out of the dryer... You can change before we eat if you like..." Ryan walked out of the kitchen and returned a few moments later with her clothes folded in a pile...

"Wow, I didnt realize I had taken that long of a shower. Sorry." She blushes as she takes back her clothes. Everything smells so good and looks so good that she has a hard time pulling herself away from it to change. But she does moving back down the hall to the master bedroom. She pulls on the clean jeans, noting that the wash had made them fit much tighter. Her bra is much worse for wear, the stress of the wash made the fabric brittle so that when she tried to put it on, one of the straps snap. She gasps then looks at it in disbelief. She takes it off and puts it in her bag. Maybe she could figure out a way to fix it. She pulls on her tight fitting tanktop, hoping maybe he wont notice, and then her jacket on over that.
She walks back to the kitchen barefoot. Her stomach growling as she sits down at the bar waiting patiently for him to finish. She might be starving but she had manners. She looks around the kitchen, so many nice things. Even where she grew up they didnt have such a nice kitchen, or so many bedrooms.
"Can I help with anything?" she watches him.

Ryan looked up at her when Danni asked if he needed help. "Nope... Because Dinner is served..." He set a plate of Grilled chicken, oven roasted potatoes, and salad in front of her, "What would you like do drink?" he asked as he gave her some silverware and a napkin. "Milk, water, soda?" Ryan then started to fix his own plate.

Before he could even ask what she wanted to drink, Danni had cut a potato and stuck it in her mouth. A sound very close to moaning escapes her. She blushes as she chews and swallows it down. "Sorry... I would love a soda." She smiles as she cuts into the chicken next. Even though she is starving she paces herself, not wanting to eat too fast. It all tastes so good. Smiling as she eats.

Ryan smiled, "That's Right..." he set his plate of food down and opened the fridge. "I don't have any diet. I've got Coke, Pepsi, and Mt. Dew..." he got her a can of what she selected and then sat down next to her at the bar and started to eat, "So, Danni... Tell me your story... How did you end up on the street?"

She opens the can of Pepsi drinking it slowly. It doesnt take her long to get filled up as she eats. Too little food for too long, but it is all so good as she finishes her plate. He was the first person to actually ask why she ended up on the streets. It was sad to think that she had been ignored for so long. "I... I didnt get along with my stepdad. He thought I wasnt disapplined enough. It just wasnt good..." she remembers the black eye and the bruises from that last night. Looking down at her empty plate.

Ryan ate and listened as Danni told her story, even though she didn't say it he could tell that her step dad hit her. After listening to her story... He just couldn't send her back out there. He was crazy for even thinking about what he was thinking. Ryan took her hand, "Danni... When I brought you here it was because I felt sorry for you... I wanted to give you a chance to get clean, have a hot meal and sleep in a warm bed, then I was going to take you back to the streets and drop you off... But, after hearing your story... I can't just let you go... But I can't keep you here against your will... Would you consider staying with me, here, in my home... there would be one catch though, " he paused for a moment, "You would have to go back to school."

When he said there was a catch she was certain she knew just what he wanted. But when he mentioned school she froze. He wanted her to go back to school? "School?" She laughs smiling at him. "I think we can probably work that out just fine.... that is all that you want from me? You want to feed and clothe me , and send me to school. And that is it?"

Ryan took a sip of his drink... "That's all I want from you is to feed you, clothe you, and send you to school. And that's it..." Ryan finished his dinner and cleaned up the dishes... "So... Would you like the grand tour of your new home?"

Danni smiles wide. He seems to mean it. "I I would love a tour." She slides off of the bar stool. It was amazing how much better she felt having showered and eaten. And the idea of a bed to sleep in, she almost couldnt wait to go to sleep.

Ryan took her hand as she slid off the bar stool and took her on a tour of her new home. The downstairs consisted of the kitchen, a dining room; a game room with a Wii, PS3, XBox 360, and a few classic arcade games; a little home theater with a popcorn machine outside, a exercise room, sauna, hot tub, outdoor pool, living room and Ryan's office.

They returned to the foyer and lead her upstairs they reached the top of the stairs, and stood in between the 4 empty bedrooms, "You may choose any room you like..."

"Any one I want..." It all seems like so much. Just a few hours ago she was sitting on the street and now she is in a huge house with so many things, every comfort she could imagine. She cant help but start to tear up, trying to blink and wipe them away. "I'm sorry."

Ryan smiled, "It's all right." He stood next to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "I know it's a lot to take in... Everything's going to be OK. I promise this is not a trick... My home is your home now..." He looked at her and smiled.

She hugged him without thinking. Pulling away and wiping her eyes again. "Thank you... I just... I dont know how I can thank you. I swear I wont be any trouble. I really wasnt at home, I swear."

Ryan smiled and nodded, "You don't have to thank me... Now... go ahead and pick a room..." All the rooms were practically the same. They were all white with a full size bed. They were two nightstands next to the bed, a couple of dressers, and a desk. There was a TV and a satellite receiver in each room.

Back
Top Bottom