Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Need F for Kinky RP's with LOTS of cum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrebleCleft1

Planetoid
Hey everyone, I'm Matt. I'm 20, Male, English, and I'm new here. I've roleplayed before, but now I want to put a special request out.

I don't have plot preferences that would eliminate people as incompatible, so feel free to hit me up with any ideas you have, but I do like us to be a match on various kinks that may feature, so take a look at my F-List!
I'm fairly easy-going on many fronts and prepared to compromise, but I have preferences and I appreciate it when you appreciate them :)

One thing I will say about plot, is that I do like characters to have some sort of sensible pretence for doing anything to each other. Whilst smut-driven "OMG must have you now" things can happen, I think it's interesting when some twist of events other than list brings about sexy time.

Some examples of what I mean by a "sensible pretence" with regards to the usual pairings:

Doctor who convinces patient that the cure for her headaches is semen.
A teacher who has agreed to give practical Sex Ed to a student after school.
A customer who is convinced to try a new special kind of "facial" thanks to the healing properties of sex hormones.
A painter who hires a nude model, and then asks politely if he can make himself erect for her painting.
A child asking a parent for practical help with sex.
A young son being chaperoned for the weekend by an older family friend who agrees to look after the house while the parents are gone.
A nurse attending to a guy's every need now that his arm/leg is in a cast.
Sone sort of servant/slave relationship

I'd like trying out either side of any of these pairings and more. To be clear, these suggestions are not prescriptive, merely illustrative.
I'm interested in straying into fantasy, maybe straying into Sci-Fi or non-human scenes, in the interests of enabling some more interesting kinks, so if that interests you, I'm also your guy!

In terms of what I won't do, I'm not into scat, gore, or super-intense pain (scratches, hair pulling, pinching, these are all fine). I'm also not a furry-fan. With regards to what I want, I'm happy to work with your wants/needs, but a consistent craving of mine is stories involving lots of cum! I love RPing with girls who love cum and want as much as possible, so if that's you, PM me!

One last thing, please be prepared to be talkative. Flesh out your character, and their motivation. Please don't give me one-liners (unless we're having a conversation in the story, then just contribute as appropriate).

Ideally I'd like to do this over Kik (YIM or Skype work too), because I'm often away from my computer and it strikes me as the most convenient, most mobile solution. Also the immediacy works well for conversational parts of the story.

http://www.f-list.net/c/treblecleft1

So what are you waiting for? PM me!

RE: MxF Kinky/Taboo RP's with NAIVE characters

I'm interested in all of these ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom