Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Markova's request thread (MxF ONLY)

Why did you not contact me?

• Did not like the rules.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did not like the things I would not do.

• There are no plots that interested me.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • There are no pairings that interested me.

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • I dont like the way you write.

• Other

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Markova

Planetoid
I will be using a rating system for plots and pairings 1/5 means the least interest, 5/5 means the most interest. I will use YIM on occasion, but for the most part I stick to PM's here. I am open to thread rp as well. If you do my poll I would love some feedback more than the poll can give so pm me as well if you don't mind just to further inform me of areas that may need work.

F-list link, Just because his photo is a wolf does not mean that is what he has to be. More over these are just my limits.

Table of contents
I. A little about myself
II. Rules
III. Not going to happen
IV. Plot ideas
V. Pairings

I. About Me[/SIZE]]I am a male. I am plenty old enough to be on this website along with any other one's that exist. I am a very mature person, this is not to say I have forgotten how to have a little fun. I am a full time student at two colleges and I have a family of four. This however does not mean I am too busy to post. I am a huge fan of romance in rps and would like at least 30% to be smut. At that note I also want plenty of story, plot, and even a sprinkle or two of drama. I write best when I am interested, those are the things that will help keep me interested. This is not all about the prince and princess living happily ever after where everything always goes perfectly.

II. Rules
-1 to 3 paragraphs please. This means at a minimum four sentences per post.

-I also write well and expect you to be able to do the same. This means spelling, grammar, and punctuation are very important. However I do understand mistakes we all make them and this will never change.

-I understand being busy after all I am a full time student x2 with a family of four. But if I can manage to post at least once a day so can you. If you will be away from internet access that is fine just do me the courtesy of letting me know. I will return the favor.

-When you go to reply to me please put your favorite season in the subject line. This is for two purposes. One to ensure you have at the very least read the first part of my rules. Two hopefully we can use that season in our role play to make it more enjoyable for you.

-Ditching! This is a huge deal to me. There is nothing more frustrating than waiting for the next post of the rp you are very into just to have it never come. If you are not interested anymore cool let me know perhaps we can spruce things up or kill it and start an all new one.

-I reserve the right to stop playing with you with notice of course, if you don't meet my guidelines just expect this.

-If you can be descriptive during the major plot and story of our rp you can do so with smut as well. If you don't like giving your best work in both areas don't bother contacting me.

III. Not going to happen]
Anything not on this list is probably fair game to be included. But to be sure please ask first.

*Piss Enemas
*Sissification
*Soiling
*Swallowing Feces
*Swallowing Urine
*Swallowing Vomit
*Unintelligent Partners
*Unrealistic Vore
*Vomiting
*Vore - Being Prey
*Watersports
*Wetting
[/LEFT]

Plot Thoughts
- I would like to thank SemperFi for her coding. Also all of these are simply ideas on paper. So if you have adjustments or want to change anything please feel free to message me with it. I would rather rp than miss an opportunity to because you did not like something.

Role Reversal[/color]]
Ages: Late Twenties-mid thirties
Relationship Type: M/F
Plot vs Smut 50/50
Craving Level: 3/5

Very similar to one of my other plots except reversed. Your character is the newest member of the unit, and my character is the commanding officer. My character leads an elite unit of soldiers who are given the assignments that no one else wants or no one else can do. A member of the team dies, which is why your character comes in. The whole team may resent her just a bit, since she's replacing a member who died. Maybe your character resents having to take orders from a man, or maybe she doesn't mind, that part is up for debate.

Idea 1[/color]]
Ages: Twenties
Plot vs. Smut 40/60 or 30/70
Craving Level: 5/5

My character is the leader of an elite military unit, in a combat zone. Your character is the newest member of the unit. She is a K9 handler, assigned to help detect explosives and find enemy soldiers with her K9, to protect the unit. None of the unit really likes her, she's the only female in the unit and one of the few on base. She's also the only K9 handler on the base. Most of the men think that she can't do her job. You're character tends to agree with them. -- We could take this one of two ways, either A) they become friends and fall in love. Or B) It's just physical attraction and lust. More of a Friends with Benefits deal, just for the physical release.

Soldier x Commanding Officer 2[/color]]
**This is pretty close to a Terra Nova Rp, (Wash/Taylor) But more generalized for those that haven't seen the show***

Ages: Mid Thirties for my character. Mid-Late Forties for yours
Plot vs Smut: 60/40 at the beginning 50/50 after a little while

So the history behind the characters is that when she was 18 she finished with the academy (having entered with parental permission at 17) and was promptly assigned to his unit as a field medic and a sniper, He is the leader of the team and there is a bit of an age different 7-15 years. But they were drawn to each other, he saw the potential she had and she was simply impressed and in awe of him. Maybe he was happily married then, and that's why nothing happened. But over the years he kept requesting to have her placed on his team for various missions, and they grew close, trusting each other implicitly. He's probably the closest thing to family she's got and both were each others closest friend. And now both a bit older, (Him now not married, if he ever was) things start to heat up, maybe they are on a new assignment, out in the jungle, or maybe they are on leave and just spending time together as they often do. Both would want the relationship, but be hesitant to destroy a decades long friendship, if a relationship didn't work out. --We can start when they meet or when they are older with a friendship already established-- More details can be discussed and figured out.

1800's RP[/color]]
I don't know exactly what i want for this rp, except that I want it set back in the 1800s. I would like it to be MxF. But beyond that it can be anything really, I would like either a small town or set in the 'old west'. Open to a lot of different ideas, send me a PM if you have a plot.

Animal(s) x Girl[/color]]
I don't really have a plot idea set up, I've just had a bizarre slight craving for a bestiality rp lately. it could be tied to another pairing; master/slave, boyfriend/girlfriend, an incest pairing. Just about any animal is fine, except for reptiles/birds/arachnids/insects. This can either be a smut heavy rp, or have some plot to it, I don't mind either way. Any setting is fine; a regular setting, on a farm, at the zoo, pretty much anything.

Beauty and the Beast(s)[/color]]
Relationship Type M/F (Possibly Multiple Males)
Plot vs. Smut 20/80 (Up for debate)

I had a rough plot idea that a female human was kidnapped by a werewolf and taken back to the pack. Maybe turned into a slave or pet for the males of the pack. I don't have a lot figured out so it's up for debate.

Boss x Hitman(or Bodyguard)[/color]]
Ages: mid Twenties to Mid Thirties
Plot vs. Smut: 50/50 or 40/60

So your character is the boss of a crime family/mob/elite gang, and she works closely with my character who is your character's preferred hitman when necessary as well as their go to for protection when they need it. -- Clearly I don't have much figured out, but we can figure more of it out. -- I'm pretty open to how things will go. There would be very limited sweetness in this story. Obviously there will be some, but it's not going to be a fluffly and romantic story.

Master x Slave[/color]]
Ages: Mid Twenties to Mid Thirties
Plot vs. Smut: No real set ratio. While it will likely be smut heavy I do still want some sort of plot, so maybe 30/70

I don't have a specific plot in mind. I do want this pairing to be consensual. Maybe they are dating or married, or however else, but either way they both want it. Pretty much anything can go for this rp, most kinks I'm fine with, and I'd like bondage to be included. Let me know if you have anything in particular you'd like. I figure for the most part it might be rough and hard, but with a few sweet moments.

Coming Home[/color]]
Ages: mid-late twenties
Plot vs. Smut: negotiable
Craving Level: 4/5

A man coming from a extremely wealthy family has been out of the country for a while and when he returns, he discovers that his parents have hired a new head of security for the family estate and to manage the family's bodyguards. Being a bit of a player he sets his sights on her, if only to see if he can successfully coax her into his bed. But it's easier said than done. It turns into a bit of a game between them, and without either realizing it, feelings develop. -- A lot of ways we can take this, and I'm open to pretty much anything--

Rescued[/color]]
Plot vs. Smut: 50/50

So your character is a paramedic, and mine has just been in some sort of attack, whether he got shot, stabbed or beat is up for debate. Your character and her partner respond and care for him, taking him to the hospital, and for whatever reason, your character comes back after shift to check on him, and continues to check on him in the following days. This would be a bit more of a sweet romantic story, with them falling in love and such.

The Call[/color]]
Ages: 19-25 for my character // 25-29 for your character
Plot vs. Smut 80/20 in the beginning then more like 50/50 later

I got this idea based off the new movie that came out "The Call", but I'm changing it up a bit. So your character gets kidnapped by a stalker. However he did not plan it out very well, he forgot to take her cell phone, simply threw her in the trunk of his car. She calls 911 and my character answers her call. He talks to her, calms her down, continues to talk to her as the police are trying to find her, maybe talks her through little things to fight, kicking out the tail light, things like that. But the police aren't having much luck. They figure out who the stalker is, but still can't exactly find him. Maybe my character was military or a cop or something, either way, when my character's phone dies, and the call disconnects, your character is drawn to trying to find mine. Maybe he decides to double check somewhere the police already looked and finds something, who knows. Either way, eventually he manages to find my character, and the kidnapper. Whether they kill him or call the police is up for debate. My character continues to check up on her, call her, whatever, and from there a romance starts.

A Haunting Past[/color]]
Ages: 27-31 for my character // 2629 for your character
Plot vs. Smut 60/40

Six years ago he arrived in the small town of Alamosa. After a life of moving around he had finally settled here. Though he still tends to disappear from time to time, sometimes a week or two at a time. He has become a trusted and important part of the small mountain community. Something is different about him and he certainly has a secret. What could it be? Four years ago, your character went on the run, to avoid the people who wanted her killed. She ended up in this small town a few months ago, she's a loner, keeping to herself in her small house just outside of town. She's friendly enough when people talk to her during her once a week trips into town. My character can be pretty much anyone in the town, either way he gets intrigued by her, and the mysteriousness of her. Perhaps this goes both ways eventually. Though they are both reluctant to even make friends with one another, they eventually begin dating and falling in love. Until the threat of her past comes back. Will the still hidden secrets help or hinder?

Werewolf x Werewolf[/color]]
Ages: Immortal but looks mid-late twenties

I don't really have a plot in mind, but I want it to be centered around a pack of werewolves. Both our characters are werewolves. These are not the 'full moon only' werewolves, so I suppose they are more shapeshifters. Also they are full wolves, not half wolf, half human. It would be a more primitive type personalities and possibly a more violent rp at times. Other than that I'm open to plot ideas. as for actual pairings a couple I thought of were:

Warrior x Princess
Prince x Warrior
Prince x Omega
Omega x Princess
Warrior x Loner
Loner x Warrior

Western/Post Apocalyptic[/color]]
Ages:25-30 for my character // 22-26 for your character
Plot vs. Smut: 40/60

The pair got married, maybe out of convenience or because they think they're in love , and lived on a ranch, many Idaho/Montana/North or South Dakota. Then the apocalypse happened. No not zombies, but the governments collapsed and wars broke out. He left to help the new forming army, to fight. He left his new wife ( only married maybe 6 months tops), and didn't return for 3-4 years. When he returns, she is no longer the completely sweet and shy woman he left. She is tough, sassy, and greets him with a shotgun and a big-ass mongrel at her side. And she's alone, none of the trusted farm hands that he'd left were on the ranch anymore. And despite the letters, and the marriage, these two were still essentially strangers. -- I'm not quite sure where this story would go. Maybe it's a sweet romance, them learning each other and falling in love. It could be taken a lot of ways. -- More details can be decided through PMs

Enemies to Partners to Lovers[/color]]
Ages: Mid Twenties for both
Plot vs. Smut 40/60

Two cops have hated each other from the first day they met, though there is an underlying level of attraction. They are often found in verbal fights when they happen to be in the same room together. But their boss has decided that they are both the best suited to go undercover together as a couple, long term. So now it's just them, going undercover as new members of a gang. But somewhere along the line, the attraction comes up. -- Whether they continue to hate each other even as they are lovers, or they end up falling in love is up for discussion. It won't exactly be sweet and fluffy, of course there can be those moments, but the plan is for it to be a little harsher and rougher.

Friends with Benefits[/color]]
Plot vs. Smut: 30/70

So the basic plot is that, these two have been friends for nearly a decade and basically friends with benefits for just as long. Both were in the some branch of the military though different jobs. So they never really bothered with actual relationship. Sometimes they tried to end it, though always ended up back together. Now he's been discharged and doing his own thing, but she's still in the military. They meet up when they can, she spends most of her time off with him. Though now they are starting to wonder if this is all it's ever going to be; spending a few weeks at a time together, or him flying halfway around the world to meet up with her for a few days. It's time to acknowledge that this is the longest relationship either has ever been in, even if they won't admit it. -- We can start anywhere, either back when they first meet and are in the Military together, or start after he's been discharged. Or basically anywhere in-between.

Prisoner of War x Guard[/color]]
Ages: Mid-late twenties
Plot vs. Smut: 50/50 if sweeter or 40/60 if darker

Could go one of two ways, either a sweeter, they fall in love over the progression of the time that she is held captive, or it's more darker Stockholm syndrome type, where he's a little darker, and she sort of looses it, alone in a cell, with him as her only human contact. Either way, your character would be the prisoner and mine the guard. The rest we can figure out together.

City Kid x Country Girl[/color]]
Ages: 17-20

He would becoming out there against his will, his parents sent him. He's suppose to only be there for the summer, for an attitude adjustment. Her uncle runs the farm, and is friends with the city kid's parents. Her uncle decides to have his niece keep an eye on the city kid. Please PM with any further thoughts here.

Bodyguard for Hire[/color]]
Relationship Type M/F
Plot vs. Smut No real preference.
Craving Level 2/5

My character works for a private security firm who trains usually ex-soldiers and loans them out as bodyguards for anyone who can pay the high price to have one. She works with the K9 unit, so in addition to herself and her training she has a trained German Shepherd who works with her. My character can be basically whoever you want, CEO, CEO's son, someone important visiting from another country, or going to a another country, be creative.

*Sigh* So I've gotten addicted to the walking dead. And now I'd like to rp it. I'd like to have it set in the prison, without The Governor existing or having attacked the place. I would like to play my own character, and I'm fine if we want to use their characters or all our own. I won't be nit-picky about staying perfectly in character. Send me a PM. If you don't want it to be set in the prison or want to change anything, let me know, I'm pretty open.

Fast and Furious 6 (Possible Spoiler for the Movie!)[/color]]
Ages: Late Twenties?

So I just saw FF6 and I loved it. I'd like to do something like it. Of course with our own characters. But I'd like to do something where the couple has been together and then for some reason or another they are apart for years, and she had an injury and doesn't remember him. It could even be set in the street racing world, and we could even play it a lot like FF6 if we want. It's just a rough idea, but I'd love to do it. I'd even try my hand a playing Dom if we want to do a Dom/Letty pairing and just continue on from where the movie left off, or add more detail to the movie.

Sons of Anarchy[/color]]
Plot vs. Smut: 40/60
Craving Level: 4/5

I would like us to play our own characters, but maybe in the same universe, either in Charming, or another city. But the same kind of set up. I'm looking for my character to be in the club, and yours either to be the first female to actually be a club member not just a wife or girlfriend. Or your character is a cop who ends up falling for a gang member and has to balance work and being with him, a criminal.

To Be Announced[/color]]
Ages: Late Twenties-Early Thirties
Craving Level: 0/0

Terra Nova[/color]]
Plot vs. Smut: 70/30
Craving Level:1/5

I would like to do a rp set within the world of Terra Nova. Maybe before the show, during, or after. You would play Washington, and I would play Commander Taylor. It would be fairly plot heavy rp, focusing on how a relationship starts and progressing.

V. Pairings
I am also open to any thoughts and suggestions you may have in this area. Message me we can probably play whatever you are looking for. I would rather rp than miss an opportunity to because you did not like something. In general these will have my role then yours if they have a # I will play either character.

Fantacy[/color]]

>Werewolf/Human
3/5
>Werewolf/Werewolf
2/5
># Werewolf/Vampire
2/5
>Vampire/Human
2/5
>Vampire/Vampire
2/5

Modern[/color]]

>Rancher/City girl
5/5
>Rancher/Ranch hand
4/5
>Soldier/Commanding Officer
2/5
>Commanding Officer/Soldier
2/5
>Bandmates
2/5
>Pirates
4/5
>Pirate/Mermaid
2/5

Sci-Fi[/color]]

>Time Travel
5/5

General thoughts[/color]]

>Street Racers
3/5
>Rival Gang Members
2/5
>Friends with Benefits
3/5
>Post-Apocalyptic (Preferably not Zombies)
4/5
>The good old wild west
5/5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom