Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

short but sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cha-CherryBomb!

Meteorite
[Under Construction]
I'm looking to do a short rp. I'm craving bondage, some rough play and some teasing. Nothing too rough, I enjoy some aggression but more passionate than violent. I like to play a submissive role and I like a very dominant partner who can really take charge. A few pairings I had in mind are:

Officer (military, police etc.)/ female civilian
boss/secretary(assistant)
Assistant/ boss' sons
daughter/ father's best friend
customer/ ice cream man (I dont know why but it just popped into my head; who knows it might be fun)

Now for plot ideas; each pairing there's like a ton of possibilities. Like the Officer/female civilian, the officer could be corrupted. He could be making his rounds or on his way to the station, late one night, when he pulls over to a women having car trouble. She's attractive, young and a long way from home. You survey the situation and offer to give he a ride to a hotel until he car could be fixed in the morning.

Another idea

A officer needs to get vital information from a suspects girlfriend. She's stubborn and uncooperative when frustration builds and the pressure is on. What was suppose to be a textbook interrogation turns into something much more.

There are many more plots that work well with that pairing, if you have some ideas feel free to share or add to.

Boss/ Secretary( Assistant)

The boss and the secretary have been flirting for a long time. Quick glances, playful tease, accidental contact. The scretary has to stay late at work to finish the final work on a big presentation. Working so close together with no one else around, the atmosphere quickly change.

If you have ideas with the other pairing then you can pm and we can discuss. I prefer pming rather than other stuff, just works better for me. Well that's all for now...I will update changes

ALSO
(sorry I know it just never ends!)

I am in search of a dominant partner that I can do more stuff with. Mainly someone who I can have that dom/sub relationship on here but we can discuss more about it in pm, if I remotely peeked your interest :)

Sorry I am no longer looking for a dom, thanks you to those who replied :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom