Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddy and daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatgirlC

Dust
I want a daddy for daddy daughter role play. I want him to treat me like a little girl and be my daddy. I want him to make me ask for permission before doing anything so he has full control of me. He will tell me off if ignore him or don't do something he says. He would show me the love a daddy has for his daughter and listen to all my deepest secrets. Daddy would listen while I tell him how turned on I am and he'd tell me how he would relieve his little girl. I'll be your dirty little girl. I want an older man who will turn me on and rp with me. Message me :)

ThatgirlC said:
I want a daddy for daddy daughter role play. I want him to treat me like a little girl and be my daddy. I want him to make me ask for permission before doing anything so he has full control of me. He will tell me off if ignore him or don't do something he says. He would show me the love a daddy has for his daughter and listen to all my deepest secrets. Daddy would listen while I tell him how turned on I am and he'd tell me how he would relieve his little girl. I'll be your dirty little girl. I want an older man who will turn me on and rp with me. Message me :)

Ill be your daddy ;) ill teach you how to treat your future boyfriends ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom