Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esper

Meteorite
Welcome

I am Esper. I find that it is about time for me to finally post a thread and find others interested in the same stories as myself.

Short List of Rules
  1. Please be a male who plays male roles. I would just rather be with a guy then another girl. (Just a preference)
  2. Please be literate and able to form complete sentences in the English language. I do not have a maximum length for posts but do prefer them to be at least a paragraph or enough to get the 'Detail' and point across. Detail is a key word here~
  3. If you wish to leave, please let me know. I understand some of the time you may just be too busy to continue, or just feel like stopping. Please Please Please let me know so I am not sitting there waiting like an abandoned dog...
  4. I am open to more violent roleplays and scenes (none sexual) to add plot to the story. I know many people just like romance so please let me know if you would like for me to keep it 'PG' in the violence department.
  5. I am virtually into most kinks except Scat and Vomit (and anything else eww like that).
  6. I do antros and the more animal-like ones and many other species as well. I do tend to draw a line on some so please ask me if you plan on this to be in the roleplay.

Plots
If you have a plot of a scene you want to run by me I'll be more than happy to talk to you about it. Let me know and we can see what we'll do. If you contact me please have some kind of plot in mine just to speed things up~ Thank you

Themes/ Story Arches I am interested in
Note: These are only some of the ones I am interested in, but am always interested to look into others and do some research.

Video Games
  • Dragon Age
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening
  • Mass Effect
  • Skyrim
  • Fallout 3
  • Fable
  • Bioshock
  • Assassin's Creed
  • Dishonored
  • Persona 3 & 4
  • Pokemon