Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Literate-MxM-FxM] [Do you fit the bill?] [PM only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techno Fox

Planetoid
Well hello, fellow members of Blue Moon! :D
My name is Ebizu (Ebi), and I have been roleplaying for a little over half my life; though I am a little rusty at the moment. ^_^' By any means, let's cut to the chase: I'm looking for a literate, intelligent, story-driven partner. Please be aware that the roleplay I desire includes a lot of the darker sides of life; alcohol, some violence, swearing, and references to a past of drug addiction and abuse, as well as physical abuse.
Sounds intimidating, I know, but fear not! There's lots of fun to be had over here on the dark side. >D

PLEASE NOTE: Although I have nothing against sex-- in fact it is a big motivator for me-- the character development and plot comes first.
No exceptions

My character is a male, about 20, by the name of TK. You may play male or female, he swings both ways and gets himself into many... situations. xD I'm happy to double if necessary.
If you are interested in being my partner or have any further questions feel free to post or PM! I will be checking back here fairly often, as time allows. :3

Let's get RPing~! ^.^​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom