Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Males needed for email plots - Pirates / Demon Slayer / RL / VGs

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsizedork

Planetoid
Taking Games over Email only
kingsizedork@gmail.com

20414323124931dc7222d12.gif

Now would you kindly*read the rules below. Would be ever so time saving for both of us if you did. (*Bioshock pun intended)
I try to be online at least once a day, but replies will be more frequent.
I dont mind you sending me your plots or ideas. I also don't mind playing stories by ear (ig- Having a setting with no real plot and making it up as we go along)

Would like to see-
Fluffy Love - (I do like it when characters 'fall in love' so to speak, or care alot about eachother. I like the thought of something 'sparking' between them. Something that happens like a simple touch, kiss or look that sometimes sudden sparks a passion between them and no matter where they are they must have eachother.)[/CENTER]

Ideal Traits -​

Someone good at rping.​
Can write least 2-3 Paragraphs per post with descriptive writing! Have a good grasp of English and grammar​

Plot on both our shoulder
Though I have supplied the plot...please treat it as your own. Do not feel like you cannot introduce other characters or events ect into the play.
Some of the best Rps ive had is when my partner treats the plot has his own​

<3 = Craving this plot​

[size=14pt]None of these plots are set in stone. They are open for changes and discussion [/size]

[size=12pt]Fantasy and Real Life- [/size]
[size=10pt]HumanxHuman or HumanxNon-Human plots in different pairings or situation. [/size]

Modern Setting - Fantasy or Non

Anything goes...

Medieval - Fantasy
No set plot. Can make story up as we go along or create a minor plot together.

Anything goes.

I cant help it...
Several plots of same difference pairings. Can be non human

Medieval -

Prince x Maid
Prince x Thief/Assassin

Modern-

Rich Boy x Maid/Servant- <3
You are heir to one of the largest companies owned by your father and his business partner. You study at home mostly, but you are also sent to college a few days a week for classes in business. You are expected to marry your fathers business partners daughter to keep the business within the family. At first, it went well. You actually liked each other and got engaged but it seemed to fall apart after that. She was no longer interested in you sexually and treated you more as an accessory at social gatherings. There is someone you feel for though. She cleans your house on the weekends and attends your college, but on another course. Things are pretty intense between you in the hall ways of your house and at college. You're both aware of the sexual tension between you and it becomes too much.

The Debt
Modern Setting
(My character shall be human but yours may be of another race elf, demon, neko like, anthro ect, If you wish)

Since leaving education, you have managed to succeed highly in business. You have gained everything you wish with money, but have not yet gained a long term relationship.
You lost contact with your childhood friend during college, when she went off for a gap year and you stayed to study, before you had the chance to tell her how you felt about her. You gained information that her brother had racked up a huge debt for his gambling addiction and once the amount of money had finally sunk in, he took his own life, leaving your childhood friend and her family with the debt.
You bought the debt from the collection agency, totalling at $2.5 million. Having to sell everything she owned, your friend is soon to be made homeless. You provide her with her only solution.
Live with you and to pay off her debt, you pay her a sum of money every time you have her. This way, you hope she will fall in love with you.

I would also like the thought of something 'sparking' between them, something that happens like a simple touch, kiss or look that sometimes sudden sparks a passion between them and no matter where they are (home, his office, at the social functions, his car...anywhere) they must have eachother.

Obivously she'll be nervous and shy at first, but it will subside.

Pirates <3
Medieval or Modern - Can be set in POTC universe

1)The Captain of the Final Whisper is the worlds most feared pirate and him and his crew stole a fortune. The Captain died of bad health and location of the treasure died with him and the ship and the crew disappeared. Word is spreading among pirates that his daughter is still alive and knows the location of the treasure. Its been a year since the rumour started and you have gained knowledge that she is currently residing in a small pirate town and you find her. After charming her into bed on your ship, you've set sail with her onboard. Unfortunately, you are not the only people looking for her and little do you know...there is a curse upon the treasure.

2) You are a 'Pirate Lord' and a feared one at that. The raising government is trying abolish pirates all together, but you lead the war against them. The government have several factions that are capturing and executing pirate kind and those involved with them. You are having trouble locating them. That is until a faithful encounter with a typical, street walker. Days at sea/sky, takes a toll on any man. She's not quite to be all she appears to be. She does partake in pleasures of the flesh, but it isnt for the usual reasons. She gathers information and or poisons people..depending on her clients needs an her employer, this time, is the Leader of the Pirate Executing movement. She has snuck aboard your ship, disguised as a man. You dont know that one of your crew is in fact, a woman out to kill you. However, your character doesn't like being around this particular man, it brings on feelings he usually gets for women. After finding this man, sneaking into his room and going through his maps, you finally realise that he is a woman...much to your relief. She has been hired to find out what you know of the sword, but you decide to use her for the very same thing and your partnership blossoms.

Horror Inc <3
Modern

The world was split into two, Darkness and Light. The beings of Light desired Peace and evolved into Humans. Mortal and simple beings whom slowly developed their world in the peace they desired. The darkness achieved the power they desired and evolved Demons have always been among us, as those who exterminate them have too. Demons of all shapes and sizes and in all their twisted forms rise from the depths of hell and pray on the mortal souls of humanity. Most high in the shadows and operate gangs with a hierarchy based on power. Some work alone, some even mingle as part of human society and go undetected for years, even as people go missing. But not all demons are created equally and rarely, some become apart of the world, abandoning their demon heritage to live peacefully. Ignorance is bliss. Most humans aren't even aware of the demonic presence on their mortal ground. Some do or have their suspicions.
The only thing that stands between Demons is you...the Demon Slayer.

You are modern day mercenary but you are not human (or at least, not entirely). Your speciality is the murder of the evil, supernatural and horrific monsters. This kind of job pays well but are often few and far between. You often take other jobs (like assassination) are often linked to Demons and Devils. You live alone. You own a shop for consultations and you have converted the back storage room into a living space.
You have aid. A demon woman who is within the demon gangs herself. She visits you often. Gives you tip offs on jobs and locations of dangerous demons. Indulging in eachother bodies during her visits, deeper feelings reside amongst the lust.

• [li]Your demon slayer must be non-human (Demon, devil, werewolf ect or half human half dragon, demon ect). I don't mind, get creative. Multiple forms are also accepted. [/li]
    [li]Immortality allowed but to a point (Disembowelling or decapitation means death. Anything else is survivable)[/li]
    [li]Weapons can be anything from guns to swords or multiple[/li]

I do want it to be horror based, with gore and violence as well the lust between our two characters.

I have some missions ready to go...however, some ideas of demons, devils and general supernatural monsters and missions on your side would be helpful. Can use legendary demons or make up your own. Ive based them around animals and insects and some mythical monsters. Do the same.

Naruto Universe
(For the sake of the story, the characters would need to be around 18 years old when leaving the academy)
Very much craving this one. I love the action aspect of the Jutsu and would love to mix up the action missions with sex.

Rewrite
I would like to re-write the story in our own words. By this, I mean take the events and story of Naruto but add our twist to the story by having our own characters to run along side the story.

Your character can beNaruto or an OC, but overall he would need to be an outcast Jinchuuriki (Doesnt have to be a Fox)
If you play as Naruto, you can also have your own OC where I play a cannon character for you.

The rewrite is using the timeline of events as a guideline. The events, choices and outcomes of the story are up to us.

Can have several starting points-

A) From leaving the Academy - Play through the Hidden Mist Mission
B) From the Start of the Chunin Exams - Play through each test
C) From the attack on Konoha - The fight with the Gaara.
D) Leaving with Jiraiya - To find Tsunade
E) The start of Shippuden - Returning after the 2 years away

(If choosing a starting point later in the story, we can always uses flashbacks to explain the events if we wanted to change them in anyway or wanted to play them out)

All ocs must have a Jutsu List and Chakra element. (Can be a Jinchuuriki or have summons)
Open for discussions. I already have a character in mind and im eager to use her!

Final Fantasy

Im looking into rewriting, yes....rewriting the whole plot to Final Fantasy 7 or 9.
The main two will be played by our own creative OCs.
The timeline of the story must be played out, but you can change the events within it. This may cancel out other events in the story, but its okay as long as the majority of the story is played.
Either parts can be played by either gender, but the pairing must be MxF.
Our OC doesnt have to be in anyway like the characters!!! They are up to you! (However, if you wish…you can play the cannon, you can or have and different character but with the same characteristics as the cannon)
Don't worry about messing up the plot or having a script, as long as the main events are carried out, they can be played in any way.

Get creative!!! I am happy to discuss anything with you. All ideas are IDEAS only. Nothing set in stone.
Please PM me with the form below so we can get brain storming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom