Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SweetSin Revamped Request Thread (FxF, FxFuta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObjectOfDesire

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
SweetSin Request Thread

Hello to all and especially the ladies. Welcome to my lair of sin.
Let us get started with a few rules, which I will list below.

1. NO GUYS, Not even guys playing girls.
  2. As for no on the kinks, vore, gore, vomit, any bodily fluid besides cum will be rejected. No rape, force, or cutting.
  3. I will treat you as you treat me, if you leave without a word, I will put your name on my black list.
  4. If you do not like the role-play, just say so, we can start a new, try to fix the current or say our goodbyes.
  5. Do not rush the smut, give me some story first, give me a reason as to why I'm bending you over the table and shoving my tongue up your love hole.
  6. I use pictures for characters, if you don't then that is fine, but I do use them since it gives a better visual for my vast imagination.
  7. I will update if I think of more.

As for kinks, I have a few I like to have in my role-plays, not all but atleast some.

1. Cum facials.
  2. Public sex.
  3. Spanking.
  4. Large breasts.
  5. Curvy body.
  6. Chubby girls.
  7. Anal.
  8. Oral both receiving and giving.
  9. Ageplay (Sometimes)
  10. Redheads. (Love them)
  11. Domination.
  12. Hair pulling.
  13. Face Fucking.
  14. Teasing.
  15. Skirts.
  16. Slutty clothing.
  17. Dirty talking.
  18. There is more, but that is it for now. Just ask if you aren't sure if I'd like it.

As for role-plays I have a few but I will not post plots, I'm pretty good at coming up with a plot on the fly, so you can pick a topic and I will throw out some ideas, I also expect you to have some ideas as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom