Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corporate Sluts- Looking for IM roleplayers

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Howard, the CEO of Howard Group, inherited a wealth of businesses in oil, real estate, defense contracting, media, and gambling from his father, a true American business magnate whose life spanned more than nine decades and almost the entire history of the oil industry, from the early years when uncontrolled production depleted valuable fields and natural gas was burned at the well head, to the decades of energy shortages and the Arab Oil Embargo. Gone were the days, when there used to be a few players in competition, and with the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, numerous small firms had cropped up who wanted their share of the massive businesses as a result. David had seen how these firms had eaten up into his profits. He had a vision on where he wanted to take Howard Industries, but with the current economy and the failure of the government policies, he had a tough road ahead. As a result of his father’s legacy, he had a lot of friends in the power circles of the political and private establishment, even the mafia in a discreet way. And he always used them when he needed them, be it lobbying for a government arms contract, or to acquire land at a prime location meant for a public project. Very often these friends themselves had significant equities to gain out of these favors, and David was never the person to sacrifice some profits for long-term business interests.

As they say, success is never devoid of controversies. David, in spite of the power and money he had, has been alleged to have been involved in embezzlement, insider trading and kickbacks, although those charges were never proven. He would have a history of relationships with shady arms dealers and weapons contractors. He is on the Board of around a dozen corporations. As a diversion, he also runs a foundation on his name that supports cancer patients and disabled children, mainly to earn goodwill in the society.

Howard Entertainment (HEN), an American commercial, broadcast television network was owned by the Howard Group’s division of Media & Entertainment. Launched over a decade ago, it went on to become the highest-rated broadcast network in the 18–49 demographic. It was also the owner of the celebrity and fashion magazine, Stardust, one of the most widely read entertainment publications in the country. HEN had a reputation of being the best place to work for models, who wanted a challenging environment and exposure to an assortment of events. Many of the models who started off here have gone on to be the next big supermodel with a career in Hollywood on the sidelines for a select few as well. The selection process was stringent and it was not easy to get in there.

Even though David had inherited his father’s business, those who worked closely with him would agree that he was never the one to laze around. He worked close to 18 hours a day. He expected the same level of commitment from his staff as well, but he also made sure that everyone partied hard. His parties were one of the most lavish in New York and Los Angeles, and models from HEN were a permanent fixture. He invited his friends also, mostly to let them know that he can still get things done. It was his idea to glamorize his empire.

A womanizer himself, he had his eye for the best girls of HEN who often accompanied him when traveling, and most importantly, he knew the tastes of his friends and customers very well, especially when it came to women. Although he always made sure, that the money keeps coming to everyone, he also had an eye for a man who can be influenced by a beautiful women’s charm and was never afraid to set him up with one of beautiful models from HEN. Hell, some of his friends in the government were so rich, that the only thing they wanted from David was a taste of the elite models from HEN, and he knew how it worked big time for him.

Not to say every model in HEN was into this business, the CEO of HEN, Mark, a confidante of David, had a keen eye for such girls who wanted fame and money at a breakneck speed, and he made sure that such girls very few and far, so as to not give the firm a bad name in case things took a bad turn. Needless to say they were handsomely rewarded with money and assignments. After all, a few of them, in spite of having no talent at all had surprisingly landed roles in big budget action blockbusters.

The female character in this role-play would be a model employed by HEN, who travels across the country, sometimes outside as well, as and when there was a need, either for David or for one of his well wishers in pursuit for an important deal to be closed. These trips would often be for a professional assignment, maybe a photo-shoot, or a campaign, or for filming an endorsement, and many a times were instructed to spend the weekend in between with customers to satiate their carnal desires and lust that David had built for a few days in praise of her. After all, sometimes waiting a little too long can bring out the animal in a man

Regarding my character there are multiple options to choose from in terms of appearances. I can go into the detailed specifics of my character and you can get into those of yours during my RP interactions. I like to use visuals as a medium to enhance the realism associated with a role. From experience I have come to know that various personal preferences often matter. So for a few of mine, I normally RP in first person. My partner does not need to play in first person, but if he does I’d be happy. I feel it adds a tad more personal feel to the experience. I play only on YIM. I am open to discussing scenes over e-mail, but the actual play should happen on YIM. My post lengths can be lengthy when starting off a RP, but I gradually settle down to 2-3 sentences of details. My RPs are more or less centered around sex, although there would be a plot and certain events that would provide for a background, but that does not imply by any means that we start getting hot and heavy the moment I enter your room. I like a healthy buildup, but not one that never ends or is too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom