Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Moment of your Time... (Moonharvesting x LexiBeth x Fetiwck)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fetwick

Super-Earth
Henry and Elizabeth were just starting their lives. They both just finished grad school, gotten married and bought a new house. He was about to turn twenty six tomorrow, and the excitement of doing something with his wife and friends made work a struggle. As he waited for the hour hand to finally strike five, he gleefully hopped out of his cubicle and headed towards his old Toyota Corolla. They weren't struggling to make end's meet, but the newlyweds were definitely on a budget. As Henry hopped in, he remembered to write a check for this month's electricity bill. He figured he would stop by the house to change into some more comfortable shoes since it was on the way. After finishing his scribbles onto it, he tossed the checkbook in the passenger seat and headed off towards home.

I wonder if we'll hit that new Greek restaurant tomorrow? Henry thought, as a peculiar sight caught his eye on the way home.

There was a saleswoman going door to door. Henry sighed, not wanting to deal with the lady and decided he'd let Liz handle it. He finally reached the last house on the block, theirs. He smiled at his wife, as he walked into the spacious suburban home. She had decorated it in a contemporary style with solid color walls and minimalist paintings. He put his keys on the kitchen counter and headed back to their room to switch to a pair of sneakers.

"So Liz, how many people are going out with us tomorrow. No more than four right?" he called to her as he tightened the laces.

Why is life so hard? Why is it so difficult to make a living? These were the questions that ran through Valencia’s head as she watched another door slam in her face. The 5’7 woman stared angrily at the white door that had just closed. How was she supposed to make a little if the people did not give her the time of day? Valencia stared at the catalog in her hand. The booklet was titled ‘Spice up your sex life. Fun with toys and other exciting contraption.’ So, it was not one of the most appealing names, but that was beside the point. Valencia needed to make a sale or else.

The thirty year old recalled her little visit to her boss’s office. The meeting was short and sweet. He basically said if she does not sell anything this time around, she would be fired. Letting out an annoyed sigh, the woman tried the next house. It only took her a few minutes to realize that she would not make a sale at this house. The woman worked her way down the block. With each new stop, she was greeted by more disappointment. Finally, she had it. If the next house denied her, she didn't know what she would do.

“The next house better by something” she muttered to herself before knocking on the door with great anger. Valencia smoothed out her long black hair and tried to put on her best face as she waited for someone to open the door. When that person finally came, she grinned widely, showing off her pearly whites.

“Hello. My name is Valencia, call me Val. Could you possibly spear a few moments of your time so I can talk to you about some of our new products?”

"Wait, Liz, don't-" he called out, forgetting to warn her about the saleswoman.

He finished putting on his tennis shoes and headed back into the living room, where Valencia was now standing outside their door. He scratched the back of his head with embarrassment, hissing at his mistake. He made awkward eye contact and decided not to address the issue. He promptly picked up his keys from the counter, and then kissed his wife's forehead as he slid past Val, excusing himself. He quickly entered his vehicle and backed out of the drive way before he would have to make any more contact with the saleswoman than needed.

"I hope Elizabeth doesn't buy anything as an apology." he muttered to himself as his house became smaller and smaller in his rear view mirror.

He paid their electricity bill with the check he had written earlier and started to make his way back. His main concern at the moment was how awesome dinner was going to taste. He caught of a glimpse in the kitchen when he scooted by, and a roast was starting to sound delicious at this point. He returned to his home and seen the door was closed and figured Elizabeth had either shooed off the saleswoman or invited her in. The thoughts of dinner still raced in his head as he approached the humble home.

Valencia stared in horror at the first person to answer the door. It was a young man. He did not even stop acknowledge her presence. He just simply walked by, looking embarrassed. Was he embarrassed for her or at her? Before she had a chance to really get upset, she was greeted by a pretty blonde. The woman happily welcomed her into their house. This was the first time someone done so in a long time. Valencia nodded and quickly made her way into the gorgeous house.

She could not believe her eyes. Everything was so big and they seemed to be preparing for some party of sorts. The young woman led her into the living, where they both sat on the couch. Val took this chance to start selling her items. She held out her catalog and turned to a random page before she began.

“Thank you for letting me speak with you. My name Val and I work at a company that sells sex toys. I know you are thinking, ‘Why would I need those?’, but everyone needs some sort of spice in their lives. For example, some of how newer products are heavy gags or whips. However, I think you would like something a little more…pleasurable and not painful like our portable vibrators” Val quickly turned the page, in hopes of making a sale. Sadly, she could see that this was going nowhere. The once bright flush that the woman had, had gone away.
Hearing the woman’s words caused Val to finally snap. If she couldn’t sell someone, she would on the streets homeless, and starving. Did they not understand that? Watching the woman from behind, Val sent piercing glares into her back. She had had enough. The woman had carried a small suitcase with her that contained some of her bestselling toys. Normally, she would have forgotten they were there, since her rarely made a sell. However, this time, she needed them.

The woman quickly and opened up the little suitcase and looked around for something, anything. She found a nice pair of handcuffs. If the woman didn’t want to buy anything, she could have a quick test run instead. Val quietly crept up behind the young woman, with an sinister smile on her face. Before she knew what she was doing, she grabbed hold of the young woman’s wrist and pulled her back. Her grip was strong for a woman her age, and she had no plans of letting her go. Once she took hold of one wrist, Val grabbed the other, and quickly snapped the hang cuffs on her, locking the device tightly.

“I didn’t want to do this, but I’m sick and tired of you people turning me away. Maybe if I gave you a little taste of what our toys could do, then you’ll want to buy.”Val wrapped her hands are the young woman’s mouth and whispered into her ear. Revenge would taste sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom