Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cute little prey...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! FxF only if you please. Sorry fellas, but I'm just looking for pretty little things.

So, I'm not going to make this a super lengthy thread because for the moment I'm craving only one thing really. Cute women... I've been in a bit of a dominant mood lately, so yeah. I'm really looking for someone of innocence or someone who's reluctant for FxF sex. I have a few pairings in mind, but if you have something else you'd like to do I'd be curious to hear.

A few things... for the love of god no oneliners. Other wise I'll be gone. Two paragraphs is perfect but if you'd want to go up and over that would be fine. And please be wary. I love violence, and resistance. All of these will be forced based.

Pairings
Students: Punkish outcast x Shy girl, Punk x prep.
Fantasy: Vampire x human, witch x human, witch x NNeko
Incest: Older sister x younger sister, Twins

Preying Mantis said:
Hello! FxF only if you please. Sorry fellas, but I'm just looking for pretty little things.

So, I'm not going to make this a super lengthy thread because for the moment I'm craving only one thing really. Cute women... I've been in a bit of a dominant mood lately, so yeah. I'm really looking for someone of innocence or someone who's reluctant for FxF sex. I have a few pairings in mind, but if you have something else you'd like to do I'd be curious to hear.

A few things... for the love of god no oneliners. Other wise I'll be gone. Two paragraphs is perfect but if you'd want to go up and over that would be fine. And please be wary. I love violence, and resistance. All of these will be forced based.

Pairings
Students: Punkish outcast x Shy girl, Punk x prep.
Fantasy: Vampire x human, witch x human, witch x NNeko
Incest: Older sister x younger sister, Twins

I could do a timid/cute moon elf slave girl, or could do the new girl....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom