Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[ Rupphausin & Tortoise ] When A Fairytale Fades Away;;

Devon smiled, as that was a confession that it was more about him than Desiree wanted to admit. He moved his hands to her hips and started to yank her up as he had many times those years ago. He was speeding up, her body betraying that she wanted him just as much as he wanted her. He was not going to stop with her now showing and telling him just how much she really wanted him. He rolled his hips more, grinding into her sex with much more abandon and refusing to relinquish his hold or desire for her.

"I have always been in love with you, Desiree. That never changed in all this time, and it really is simply a matter of you need the time and privacy to get to know and understand just what you really need from me."

It was not just about sex, but about tearing down the wall of lies and delusion she had put up around herself. Taking the ability to run from it in any way was his first step in making her see the truth.

Desiree gasped softly as he sped up, already going far faster than she could manage. The pleasure was so overwhelming that she had no way of expressing it and she couldn’t help but moan out, her sounds of pleasure steadily approaching screams. Her hips ground up against his ones, her body beginning its contractions and growing stiffer already as the girl edged an orgasm. He was the only one to make her feel so good after all, forcing her body to writhe and arch against him as it released in multiple orgasms, one following the other.

She had to shut her eyes, almost worried that they would roll back from the sensations he was offering her. “Oh god Devon,” she panted, her hands sliding up to his shoulders and digging into his skin to leave red traces behind. She never understood how he could be fucking her at such a pace and talking in such a casual way at the same time.

Having nothing to do other than scream out as the overwhelming waves of pleasure succeeded one another, she waited for them to calm down before responding. “Please don’t talk about this anymore for now,” she offered meekly, already not too far from coming to terms with the fact that she did want him more than anything after all, yet not ready to give him any answers beyond that.

Devon smiled, rolling and grinding into Desiree more as he was still rock hard. He wanted her even more now, and he was more than willing to continue what he was doing. He kissed her mouth passionately, not speaking about what he had before, but reveling in her orgasm.

"You need more, don't you, my lovely Desiree?"

His smile was wickedly sensual, and he was in the mood to thoroughly debauch her right then and there.

Despite herself, Desiree slid her hands to cup her lover's cheeks as he kissed her so passionately that she was out of breath within moments. She was still in that blissful period following an orgasm, or in her case several of them, and simply wanted him to hold her. However, the thought that he wasn't done yet was frustrating to her for some reason. She responded to his kisses with fervor, soft whimpers occasionally escaping her lips.

His smile and voice almost caused her to swoon, his lips almost touching his with every work he spoke. "Yes," she heard herself utter in a husky, equally sensual whisper, leaning forward to press her lips against his, arching her back to press up against him tightly.

Devon then rolled his hips a bit rougher against her, grinding and moving inside of her as he continued to kiss her mouth wantonly as she arched up against him. He knew her body language, as she was wanting him to be ready for the caresses that he had always given her before she had left him. He then moved his mouth slowly and sensually from hers, kissing her cheek and then right beneath her ear. As he did, he also nibbled there and whispered, letting her know why he was not doing the first thing she wanted just yet.

"Remember how you would give all of yourself to me before we parted... that is what I need from you... all of you..."

His hands moved to her neck and shoulders, caressing her there as he spoke in a wicked whisper again.

"I want that lovely mouth of yours, but you have to show me that you want it the way I would always give it to you...."

Desiree’s fingertips dug into Devon’s shoulder blades as he suddenly grew rougher. She loved it when he got rough with her as much as she loved vanilla sex. At that very moment, she wanted to please him as much as he was pleasing her, forgetting about all the emotional conflict. She wanted him to fill her up with his hot cum and hold her in his arms, after having ravaged her entire body. It was a shame that he never tried simply seducing her, for it took her less than an hour to regain at least a part of her.

When he broke the sweet kiss, she let out a soft moan, the tip of her nose sliding along his temple and down to the soft sensitive spot between the ear and the jaw bone. Delivering it a light nip, she kissed down his neck gently, her hands sliding down toward his ones, her fingers intertwining with his.

“Devon,” she whispered his name the way she used to when they made love. “I want you more than anything,” she spoke without as much as thinking. “I want to be all yours, every single inch of me,” she murmured, pressing her lips against his skin, sucking and nibbling on it to leave light marks behind.

Devon let Desiree mark him some, as he always did to a point. He was wanting to spring the change-over suddenly on her like the old days, and he was getting very close quickly. His hands gripped her on her upper shoulders, and he nibbled on her ear some. He then moved, pulling her suddenly away from his own skin and sliding one hand up to her hair. He got her to look at him, his smile bordering between wicked and evil the way she liked it. He growled as he looked into her eyes, flames of dominance in them as he spoke again.

"You already are all mine, now get on your hands and knees on the bed and get that mouth and throat ready to be fucked."

He tightened his hand in her hair, exerting more control of her body to continue to make his point. His free hand slid down her body, finding her ass and spanking it to punctuate she had better do as told.

Desiree gasped softly as he pulled her away from his body. She knew what exactly that meant. Those flames in his eyes weren’t unfamiliar to her, and surprisingly she enjoyed them. A part of her loved doing what she was told during sex. She briefly brushed her lips against his ones before pulling away to gasp softly when he spanked her.

She shifted about, sliding away from him quickly. Getting on all fours on the bed, she studied him, waiting for him to stand up so she could have him in her mouth again. She loved letting him do that to her, mostly because of the knowledge that her skilled tongue and lips could please him, hopefully more than other women could.

He moved and stood up, the head of his cock pressing at her lips immediately. He made her arch her head as he wanted, his very large cock then pushing into her mouth steadily. As he did so, he continued to speak to her in his most aggressive tone to begin the real start of his control of her. He let her see more of his face, his mouth in a tight-lipped look of Dominant control.

"You better still have the most talented lips, tongue, teeth, and throat in the world. If you have let your oral talents deteriorate in the slightest, I will punish you."

It was not a request nor a demand, rather he was simply stating the facts. He knew she was up to par, but he was still going to punish her from some things. He pushed more of his cock down her throat, getting close to bottoming out.

Desiree winced as he spoke, hopeful that he wouldn’t always be like that. She enjoyed the softer side of Devon, one that could hold her and make her feel protected from time to time, yet with everything that happened over the past twenty four hours she wasn’t certain how real it was. Heck, she wasn’t even certain if he would decide to punish her for things outside of the bedroom, quite a terrifying thought since he was impossible to reason with.

Her hand soft slid to his base to hold his cock straight, studying it for a few seconds with a hungry air. Although she always ended up hurt after this part of sex, she still enjoyed having his large erection in her mouth. Her tongue skillfully rubbed up against his tip and his skin, making sure to tease and lick as much of him as she could. Slowly, she leaned her head forward, careful not to let her teeth touch him even if it meant that her jaw was caught in an uncomfortable position considering how large he was. She kept on moving forward until he slid down her throat, almost choking her, and her lips found his base, the girl taking in every single inch of him. Tears swelled up in her eyes yet she ignored them, beginning the long, slow strokes up and down the impressive length.

Devon knew he would surprise her now, as his one hand moved and caressed her hands and face. She was pleasing and pleasuring him, his tone having been more that James would be wasting her talents as he would never know how to really appreciate them or her ever. He let her see a little of the other side of him, the side she all that time ago didn't often enough express wanting to see.

"So very warm and soft, your mouth is, all the better to offset your firm and tone throat. You have always pleased me with your oral abilities, and no woman knows more about pleasuring with your lips, tongue, teeth, and throat like you do."

He used his other hand on her ass, stroking, kneading, and teasing it as well as her thighs and pussy. He knew she had to know that he was still Dominating her, but now he was showing the side that also cherished her beyond anything and anyone.

Desiree arched her eyebrows when she felt Devon’s hands caress her skin. She hadn’t expected him to caress her while at the same time dominating her. Nonetheless she wasn’t one to complain, responding to his words with a low whimper, accelerating her pace, pushing him deeper even though it seemed impossible. Her hand moved up and down his length along with her head, trying to optimize the pleasure.

Her other hand meanwhile slid up to cup his balls, softly massaging them in her palm by rubbing her thumb along him in circular movements. His hand on her ass and thighs made it a lot harder for her to stay concentrated yet she struggled not to make a mistake and touch him with her teeth. Thankfully she succeeded yet her moans increased in frequency, her hips raising upward to press up against his hand, urging him to give her more.

It crushed her to admit it but she was his, completely and utterly so.

He used his hand much more on her body, not just teasing her ass, thighs, and pussy, but he was also using his fingers to probe her in her ass and pussy. He groaned and growled possessively, making it very clear as he caressed her face and hair she was to take still more of him into her mouth and throat. He rolled his hips a bit, wanting her to feel all of his cock as he spoke to her in his Dominant tone to her again.

"You still know the things I like, Desiree. I love looking into your eyes, loving how they fluctuate from blue to green to a bit of yellow. You know how I love your chestnut brown hair and making it wet from the sweat of our sex, but you also know I love you as well as possess all of you... but that is because I love you."

He pushed three of his fingers inside of her pussy, getting them nice and sopping wet for several minutes. He took them out, suddenly pushing one of them inside of her tight ass.

Desiree obeyed without a word, simply bobbing her head up and down his length. She took in all of him when he rolled his hips again, taking it as a cue for his dislike of her not touching his base each time she lowered her head. Despite the fact that she kept on taking him in all the way, she accelerated, trying to ignore the tears rolling down her cheeks and the sore, dull pain at the back of her throat that was beginning to show whenever he wasn’t down her throat – which, thankfully, perhaps, wasn’t very often.

His words made her heart beat the way they always had, yet she would and could not admit that they did at that point. She could not deny, however, that she was still very much in lust with him. Love was there as well, but she tried to deny it to herself.

His fingers suddenly pushing deeply into her pussy caused her to scream out, making it oh-so hard for her to keep on with her rhythm. Nonetheless she managed to, at the same time moving her hips up against him, having to resist the temptation to ask him to add another finger despite the fact that it hurt as it was. Suddenly, he pulled out of her tight pussy to push a finger into her ass, causing her to wince, gasping softly despite herself. It was an odd although pleasant sensation, one she was no longer used to with the more conservative Giovanni. Trying to concentrate on him, she doubled her efforts in pleasing him, her hand sliding around his length growing a little firmer as she kept on taking him in and out of her mouth, her tongue flicking against him as she went down and simply pressed flat to his cock when she went up.

Devon smiled as she winced and gasped. He knew Desiree had not had good anal in a very long time, James being the most pastoral fuck he ever knew of. He only in the last few years gotten that women needed to have her pussy eaten from time to time. Devon, on the other hand, relished the taste of pussy, especially the sweet nectar that dripped from Desiree's twat. He then pushed a second finger inside of her rectum, letting her feel her anus stretch around them some. Her ass was still very nice and tight, but he knew that was because she did her Kegels consistently.

"So nice and tight.. your ass has been something I have missed, Desiree. I know how you have been longing for the way I buggered you in the past, and now you will get to feel it again. Make me cum in your mouth and throat, allowing you to swallow as you always love to do, and I will. I will make love to your sweet, supple ass as much as it takes to make up for all the years you have missed getting sodomized."

Back
Top Bottom