Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female seeking abuse, rape, fetish, and nightmares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alitan

Dust
I'm looking primarily for male characters, although I'll give females and futa a go too. I'm also all for non-humans, monsters, robots, aliens, plants, dragons, etc.

The rougher the better. I love violence, rape, abuse, torture, kidnapping, slavery, bestiality, spitting, soft-gore, soft-vore, multiple penetration, sex toys and devices, non-toys used as toys, and size-play.

My majors limits are: no snuff, no scat, no incest, and some care around gore and amputation (can discuss that one on one if that's your thing).

For pairings: I'm up for anything, although some fun favorites include
  1. Human(oid) F / Anthro M
  2. Human(oid) F / Dragon M
  3. Human(oid) F / Wolf M (Vore)
  4. Human(oid) F / Gang Bang
  5. Human(oid) F / M Kidnapper / Torturer
  6. Female Slave/Pet / Male Master

I'm also looking for people who can write in coherent, intelligent sentences. I'm not looking for novels, or even terribly long posts. I'd just like a role play partner who can carry a scene with description and creativity. In fact, the more creative and depraved the better.

If you'd like to play drop me a message on YIM at girlinpieces or post here/PM me.

My f-list can be found here.

Hey, I've never dabbled in a lot of the things you mention, but your post has piqued my curiosity, and I'd love to explore some new things.

I'm Matt, M, 20, and despite that fact that I'm new here, I'm a fairly accomplished writer, so no need to worry about that. PM me if you're still looking, and we'll search for mutual interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom