Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Candy ♥ Shop -Updated on 3/27-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the CandyShop

Table of Contents:
-Introductions-
-Updates and Notes-
-Do's and Don't-
-Preconceived plots-
-Parings-
-Pictured Inspiration-​

Introduction​
Hello all my lovely morsels, and welcome to my little slice of sickly sweet heaven! I am Candy, or if this name is far too 'stripper'esk for you than I will answer also to Alex but names are such trivial things and you all came here for one purpose and purpose alone: to see if I am the proverbial keyhole to your key, of course pun intended!

I'll start with a basic history of, well...myself! I have been on this site I believe about 2 years, at the very least but I have been roleplaying for the better part of my young life and know the ropes fairly well. I would like to consider myself at least semi-literate as I have been told that a 'literate' roleplayer is a grammar and spelling nazi. I am mortal and I am imperfect so it is not entirely uncommon for the grammatical error or spelling error or even incomplete thought. However, I do try my very hardest to reread what I have written and correct any mistakes that I find along the way!

My primary language is English and I pride myself on writing as it was and still is my favorite past time.

Now with the good comes the bad: if there is one thing that I distaste most in this world is when people disappear or ignore me completely. I will at the very least tell you that I do not wish to roleplay, as I feel silence is giant middle finger and the worst insult you could throw my way. But know that I am insanely patient with my partners and I will wait an eternity for a response, even if I know deep down that one is never coming!

I try and respond when I can and that is in random spurts. Why? Because I have a crazy, hectic schedule from week to week and often times I do not know my own schedule until that Monday. I can promise you that if you get me hooked on an rp, I will respond daily if not hourly~ And if you really get me hooked, I'll even crank out a few pictures for you too :)

Post length to me is not entirely important, though I do request at least two to three paragraphs at the minimum! This is not an outrageous request, but I can understand shorter and often times do the same. So long as the post is not a single line of text, we are golden! If there is one thing in this world that I despise more, it's when people do not put forth the effort to at least write a paragraph or two or to attempt to proofread their writing to try and make it at least coherent. As I mentioned earlier, I am human too and it happens to me as well!
Now! That does not mean I am seeking someone that writes walls of just 'fluff', in fact that's rather annoying! I also understand that when there is dialog and my partner's character is interacting with my own, that posts tend to be rather short.
That is entirely fine! Hell, I even understand writers block happens but this does not make one liners o.k by ANY means....EVER!

If I stop responding at all please don't hesitate to offer me a quick little jab in the ribs to remind me that you have been patiently waiting for a response from my slow arse!
With this in mind, I expect the very same kindness in return. I am that one partner that will wait MONTHS for a response because, well, I never give up hope on someone because I know all too well that life likes to rear its ugly head and make things difficult.
However! If you do find that you are not longer attracted to the rp and it no longer hold a special place in your heart, than please inform me! I will not chastise you for not wanting to rp not will I become that crazy ex everyone warned you about! It happens and I know how it feels to force yourself to write on an rp that holds no fascination! Writing becomes uninteresting and a chore and let's be frank here, that is entirely no fun!

I do have an F-List that I will provide in my Do's and Don'ts portion of this forum because the list is all too long~ Now, I know that everyone's kinks are different and I know that my favorite kinks will not always match up with someone else's and that is fine. However, if there is something in my 'No' section, then you best believe that it is a hard no (furries and footplay being just a few) but I will discuss your desires as I want to make this fun for the BOTH of us.

Honestly I don't bite and I am fairly easy to work with if given a chance but don't take this little missive at face value, talking to me will do you wonders <3

~Updates & Notes~​

2/21Update
New plot added! Would love to be able to play this out as the idea of a split personality lover sounds AMAZING!!!!

1/20 Update
Hello my freaky darlings~ I feel like I'm updating this every month or so because I am constantly introducing myself to new things that inspire me but aren't we all?! A new 'plot' has been added, this on the tamer side of things. Shocking, I know! Take a gander!

12/27 Update!
New content added, since most of us are creatures of visual pleasure, I've added a new section titled '-Pictured Inspiration-'

12/26 Update!
Post format has been tidied up a little. Oooo so pretty now~

12/23 Update!
New plot idea~ I'm on some sort of royalty kick I guess ^^; oops!

09/27 Update!: As of recently I have been craving two things. The first thing I'm craving, I always crave because I'm a freak, is pregnancy (preferably the strange and the weird kind rather than the run of the mill 9 months, human fetus bs, but the strange accelerated, short gestation sorta thing) and this is new to me, but futa.
Now, while I consider myself bisexual, I'm not into lipstick lesbians, I like my Trans FTM or butch lesbians. If you come to me with the aforementioned (pregnancy/Futa/Female to Male), I'm happy to brainstorm with you <3)

6/15There is a new plot that I'd very much like to try! The new plot is my current craving and if you lovely souls come to me with the desire to rp this particular plot, I will love you forever and always!!!

Notes

NOTE: For the love of all the is good in this world, please do not respond with some uninteresting title/ one line response for what you want. This gets very old very quickly, and I've learned (perhaps this is just my experience though) that everytime a potential 'partner' responds with the aforementioned; they turn out to be partners who bore the hell out of me. Please make your PM name creative and give me a little detail as to WHAT you're looking for.

NOTE:I am not (HUGE emphasis on NOT) into furries or anything with animals(unless they are anthros). If you have some plot with the previously mentioned I will respond kindly at first but if you intend on persisting you will be blocked and/or I will respond in a not so pleasant manner.

~Do's and Don'ts~​

The list of my fav's,yeses, maybes and nos is quite extensive and because of this I have created and provided for you all my F-List! Please keep in mind that while my fav's are something I love to have, it is not required and I will not be hurt by you saying 'no', especially if it is in your 'nos'.

As I mentioned previously, my no's are a hard NO and I will not budge on these. If you come to me with an rp that has any of my no's, I will turn you down without a second thought. Without further adieu, my f list!

http://www.f-list.net/c/candy_demon/

-Preconceived plots-​

Here are just a few skeleton plots that I've developed over the years. Their inspiration due to a song, a movie, a book, etc. Take a look! Also note that 'stars (*) that are by the provided plot are what I'm craving. More stars, more desire to rp!

Scarlet Letters:(NEW!)*****
Requires-Basic knowledge of the 'Jack the Ripper' killings
Dark 'romance'
Brainstorming-

Plot to be added later

I'd like to discuss various plot ideas before pegging this one down, please contact if interested

Siren's Lament:(NEW!)*****

’I never thought my life would end so dramatically but I never intended it; both ending it so abruptly and so dramatically. If I’m being honest I never wanted to end it at all, I just...I just wanted to have the world be still for just a moment while I caught my breath. Funny that my last fading thoughts are of breathing but it only seems rational as I sink down, down, down into the crushing black embrace of the one place I love most in this world…

...the sea…

Skylar hadn’t stopped running until her lungs burned and her heart hammered so quickly it could have practically leapt from her chest at any given minute. How long had she been running and what had she been running from so quickly? How long she didn’t know, maybe three miles, maybe longer, all she knew was that if she stopped the heavy pain in her chest would return, would come back and drive it’s bitter blade deeply into her still thundering heart. She ran because she couldn’t face him, couldn’t pretend like her feelings weren’t there for him anymore or that when he looked back at her with that silent thank you, that it didn’t break her heart. She should have stopped him, should have reached out to him said ’No wait, p-please don’t go...I-I love you… but would that have been fair to Shin? No, and that had been the reason she ran, after all, Skylar was just his childhood friend, nothing more, ever.

’But I want to be… she thought bitterly, her slender fingers curling in on themselves as her hands balled tightly into fists as she came to a slow jog, then a walk before it eventually cam to a halt at the edge of a cliff overlooking the murky black surf beneath her. The thundering of her own heart was drown out by the sweet sshuufff, sshuuuff, sshuuuff of the ocean waves breaking against the shore, the lights of Oceanana twinkling in the distance, like a hundred little diamonds haphazardly tossed out onto a piece of black velvet. They were so beautiful, so distant, so unattainable. ’Don’t’ she thought bitterly, already feeling the familiar sting of her treacherous tears as she looked out onto the indigo waters, wishing for something, anything to change.

And for a moment the world stood still, and in the one silent breath did Sky shatter into a million pieces, no longer able to keep the delicate slivers of herself held together with the proverbial glue she had been keeping herself together with for so long. As Sky shattered a sob left her lips and heavy tears streamed down her pretty face, dropping off into the ocean like a silent prayer to anyone who might be listening. Her prayer was a bitter sweet love story, a story that seemed to end even before it had begun, a story that Sky only wished she could rewrite.

Upon the breeze floated a melody, a song so sweet but so sad that it forced the young woman to silence herself and wipe her silver tears illuminated by the moon with the back of her trembling hands. “Have you turned to the rippling tide, to engulf your lonely tears” a voice sang, beckoning Skylar to press herself to the weathered guard rail just for a chance to listen to the ocean’s sweet lullaby sung specifically for her. Nothing in existence had ever sounded so sweet and yet sounded so right in this moment and in that sweet blissfully bitter moment she almost returned with a soft ’Yes, take them away,’ but her words were lost to her as she listened, leaning further over the railing to gaze into the inky black waves. She watched with crystalline emerald eyes the rhythmic crash of the waves against the cliff’s edge and felt mesmerized in this moment, her body feeling light, tingly and as if the ocean within that brief moment said ’Fall into my freezing embrace and feel no more sorrow, never again’. How the notion appealed to her to simply just fall into the arctic waters beneath her and draw in the salty ocean until her vision faded to black.

I-I have to-’ she thought momentarily before a horrifying, heart wrenching feeling gripped her. The guardrail she pressed herself against hadn’t been well maintained as the metal was quickly eaten away by the unforgiving salty spray of the ocean, it had worn away and grown weak and Sky had been the straw to break the camel’s back as it gave way and her slender form began to free fall towards the sea beneath her. She had wanted to scream in terror, in horrifying realization as her mind came to deathly realization ’I’m going to die, t-this is it!’ Instead she fell, down, down, until her body collided with the crashing waves and the silvery moon light seemed to grow fainter and fainter. ’Is this my end? Do I really die here? I-I don’t want to, n-not yet,’ she thought bitterly, small hands reaching up towards the dimming moonlight even as her vision blurred.

As she let her eyes slip shut as the dark black of the ocean threatened to consume her, her body was enveloped in warmth, a warmth that felt uncharacteristic to the cold embrace she knew to anticipate. Dare she look or did she fare better if she simply let the warmth take her; perhaps this was heaven, reclaiming her as its own? ’What harm is there?’ Skylar thought with a tormented smile turning up the corners of her lips, more of the remaining oxygen she held captive in her lungs escaping, eyes fluttering open to perceive an unfamiliar face, a face looking down on her with the same tormented look that she felt weighing down her heart. Just as she had been transfixed by the ocean’s gaze so too was she hypnotized by those pained eyes that she stared into now. ’S-Shin?’ She thought numbly, arms floating up to draw this warmth closer to her, her mind growing hazy even as she felt his hand come to tilt her chin up towards his mouth. Within that same moment she let her eyes slip shut again did his lips came to seal against her own in a lover’s lip lock. No longer did her lungs burn as she felt him breathe his breath into her and she could taste the sweetness of his saliva against her tongue. She drank him in until they separated, although her mind screamed to draw him back in for another kiss: if this was her end, than best within the arms of a lover. But as she opened her eyes again and preserved him through the hazy of the water, she wondered who he was until once more she faded to darkness.

Hyde빅스:*****
'I can't control myself, I've watched over her from afar and only ventured out when I knew I could control him, when I knew that I wouldn't hurt her or worse...kill her. But no matter how many times I get close to her and she understands my love, my desire and my inner demons do I always screw it up! He's ruthless, he's cold and cruel and because of him I'm always left broken and beaten down because I kill the object of my desire. B-But I can't stay away from her, she ignites within me a fire that none else could, that....that I'm even afraid of; she will be the death of us both~

As one of God's forsaken children, Nephillium are cursed to live a painful existence whether they are physically deformed or mentally unstable, [Yourcharacter] is no exception.

As a young boy [Yourcharacter] knew that there was something wrong with him, knew that he wasn't like most children because whenever he drew close to someone he even remotely cared for, that person would unexpectedly die by his hands. But how could a child kill? Simply, within his mind hides a sinister dual personality that thrives off watching his victims perish directly or indirectly by his hands.

Now that he is a young man, this is no exception but he knows himself better now, knows that when he even remotely begins to draw close to someone, he has to shut himself away from them for their safety...except when it came to her
No matter how many times he's seen her or how many times he forces himself away, he always comes back for more: he has to have her, even his other side can't resist her or the thrill of wrapping his hands around her throat and watching the life fade out of her eyes.

The first time he killed her, he begged anyone who would listen to let him try again to fulfill a wish that allowed him to save her from himself and allow himself to love her. Someone, it seemed, was listening and granted his wish, but the price was high: each time she dies time is rewound but for this he must give up more of his humanity, allowing more of the insanity to take him over.

He's running out of time and he doesn't know if he can fight his insanity any more, especially when he has her so close to him again.

(Basic idea is that [Yourcharacter] is a fucking nut and each time he gets close to my character he'll end up killing. [Yourcharacter] would be someone who has split personalities: one side kind, gentle and caring the other thriving off carnage, pain and sating his own desires even if that means hurting the object of his desires)

Little Monster:***
Highschool is never an easy time in any an younger person's life, not all of us were gifted with charisma or the right looks, this only making our 'teen' years, that much more difficult~

He is a bad boy, the sort of boy that everyone runs away from because he's always glaring, always bitter and even a little 'evil'. And while this has been a persona years in the making, this isn't actually him. He hides his truth self beneath the visage that people have crafted for him because he's afraid to have someone get too close and then leave them, what with past experience muddying that idea.

She is a quiet, withdraw sort of girl who has one focus and one alone: being the top of the class and excelling in her academic career. Because of this, she has withdraw herself away from people, people having not even remembered seeing her in classes. She has no desire to be friends with anyone the idea seems to bring with it challenges, I.E getting in the way of her studies.

But if the two were to meet one day and she were to help him in some unknown way and he feels like she is the only person he can trust, what would happen? Would the two becoming friends or perhaps even something more?

Can she help him become the highschool heart throb without either of them realizing it and he help her become the social butterfly?

Guess you'll just have to find out for yourself <3

Note: A much gentler, less smut filled more romance filled RP. The time frame can be changed to college as well, but highschool works much better :) Loosely based around 'My Little Monster' anime series!!!

Pomp and Circumstance***
She was brought up in a world of glittering jewels and fine titles, where she was taught that the only way to secure her future was to use her feminine charm to woe a wealthy suitor and ensure that he chose her to be his Lady Wife.

But she wanted more, wanted adventure and the chance to 'spread her wings' and perhaps get into some trouble, even though she knew she could never disobey those who had raised her from birth.

He was brought up in a world where to earn money you had two choices: Earn it by performing in the streets or by stealing, both which he excelled at.
While he wished he had the wealth and power that the nobles did, he'd be damned if he ever wanted to be one!

Two very different people, two very different worlds but what if because of these differences, fate decided to put them together.

Once every year a grand festival is held in the streets of Wintershold where both nobility and poverty coexist if only for 12 hrs while the denizens of this fair city drink too much and eat just as much.

Along the cobblestone path street vendors play their music while people dance, while others offer a glimpse into your future or offer their wares at reasonable prices.

This year, however, is different. This year the female in our story is old enough to partake in the merrymaking alone. What could possibly go wrong?

Note: There are a couple different options for this particular plot, if interested, PM for more info <3

Things are Never...*
"Once upon a time, in a faraway land, a young Prince lived in a shining castle. Although he had everything his heart desired. The Prince was spoiled, selfish, and unkind.

But then, one winter's night, an old beggar-woman came to the castle, and offered him a single rose in return for shelter from the bitter cold. Repulsed by her haggard appearance, the Prince sneered at the gift and turned the old woman away, but she warned him not to be deceived by appearances, for beauty is found within.

And when he dismissed her again, the old woman's ugliness melted away to reveal a beautiful Enchantress. The Prince tried to apologize, but it was too late, for she had seen that there was no love in his heart. And as punishment, she transformed him into a hideous Beast and placed a powerful spell on the castle, and all who lived there.

Ashamed of his monstrous form, the Beast concealed himself inside his castle, with a magic mirror as his only window to the outside world. The rose she had offered was truly an enchanted rose, which would bloom until his 21st year. If he could learn to love another, and earn her love in return by the time the last petal fell, then the spell would be broken. If not, he would be doomed to remain a beast for all time.

As the years passed, he fell into despair, and lost all hope.

For who could ever learn to love a Beast
?

The idea around this plot is very simple and there are several different variations to this idea. One: The beast is just that, a beast. However he is able to turn human but only at night while the rest of the world sleeps.
"Well doesn't seem like a horrible curse to me", I'm sure that's what you're thinking, but the catch is that those within the castle (the guests) all are forced into a deep slumber after the sun is no longer in the sky.
And Two: The curse has changed the prince into a walking 'corpse' as it were, where he is unable to touch anything that lives without freezing it alive and making what he has touched into a frozen sculpture.
However the heroin of our story is in fact able to touch him and vise versa because she is the daughter of the enchantress that had cursed our prince with this horrible half life.

Innocence-**
A young girl (homeless, because of happenstance) finds herself in a bout of trouble with the local ruffians who often torment and kill homeless for fun. She has unfortunately caught their eyes and is running for her life. The assailants are hot on her tail, calling to her sweetly whilst she runs, (which would be an opening I would gladly supply), she is cornered like a little mouse and finds herself about to meet death. Just as she screams and our villains have their little laughing fit (as most do), she snaps her eyes shut quickly expecting the pain she knew. She hears a series of ripping of clothes and flesh, gurgling of blood being choked on, and screams. After all falls silent, and she has been released, covered in cooling blood, she looks to see what had caused such a great commotion.

She has no idea who he is but is almost instantly taken with him. He's beautiful (perfectly so), and he did just save her. During this sequence there would be much talk of fate from our girl, and our vampire friend explaining (almost forcefully) that there is no such thing as fate, and that he needs to leave. Th conversation ends quickly and leaves our innocent standing there wondering who her 'masked' crusader is (not an actual super hero) is.

A week (or month) passes by, and the innocent ambles upon our vampires friend struggling to get himself home. He's battered and broken and our innocent finds it brilliant to follow him (the only way a human could POSSIBLY be able to follow a vampire home without being detected). After they reach his home, our innocent hangs back and wonders if she should follow him in. And decided it a brilliant idea.

The following scene would be a sort of forced exchange. Our vampire friend has lost a lot of blood, and when our innocent walks into his home, mad with hunger and the need to heal himself, he attacks her and drinks her blood. He consumes her greedily but something pulls him from his madness and he removes his fangs from her warm flesh. The paling, limp form in his arms causes him to find his humanity again and take her in.

Ordered to Serve*
"You've never been one to speak with the opposite sex," that comment alone that night at the auction had been the straw to break the camel's back. A young man has everything that someone his age could want: A fine home, an expensive car, even a thriving business brings him quite a lot of money. Yet he stands in his kitchen, looking out at the darkened street, feeling the silence in the home. The silence should have been filled with noise, the one thing he has never been able to achieve: A family.

The young man decides to take a look online- why not, what has he got to lose?

For hours, the young man can't seem to find anything, until he stumbles upon a final website. 'Lonely? Tired living entirely alone? There is no more worry, please, come in and take a look at our merchandise, we can assume you that you will not be disappointed.'
The young man takes a venture and is utterly surprised to see said merchandise.

On every single page are pictures of beautiful young woman, each with a small story to tell; until her.

She is average compare to some of the other pictures, she doesn't seem to be selling herself, but her words are what capture his attention. In her 'About' section, she had written a novel of her life. Where she came from, what she hoped to accomplish in life, even insignificant things like how she covets the scent of vanilla lingering on a man's clothes.

In that instant he knew he had to have her, had to marry this young woman. With little thought or concern, he collects his wallet and pays the hefty fee for the young woman. The Terms of Service explain that expenses will cover the young woman's airfare, baggage and Visa where it is that she will need to be sent to. The order also indicates that it can take 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.

Said time passes and he receives an email on his phone whilst in the middle of a business meeting. With surprise and even a little excitement, he excuses himself kindly from the meeting, indicating to his secretary to take thorough notes and to brief him as soon he returns.

The young man races to the international airport, eager to meet the young woman in person.

-Mail Order Bride-

'Host to Lust**
'I don't want to die, not yet, not now...!'

It was the only thought Annette had as she lay in the cold hospital bed, the only sound that echoed in her head was the rhythmic 'beep...beep...beep' of the heart monitor. She could hear it slowing, realizing that she was dying. There was no pain, nothing but darkness in-crouching on her vision. 'Please, I don't want to die...not yet...God,save me.' She thought before a warm light began to wash over her, radiating from above her, easing her fear.

From within that light, a voice spoke to her, "My poor,sweet child. Do not fear death, it tis but a temporary state." Annette knew that this was her end and only found it normal now that she would be visited by a voice that made her body stir with life.
"I don't want to die,"she whimpered, warm tears collecting in her eyes as she raised one of her fragile hands towards the light, reaching out for the voice.
The light reached out to her and took her hand. Annette could not see a face, but knew that the hand that held hers was a man's. He hand strong, callused hands that stroked her smooth skin.

"What if I could off you a chance to live, to continue to thrive without worry of pain,sickness, or even death? I could give these to thee. Annette, child, I can save your life and make you healthy again."
Annette whimpered pathetically, "I don't want to die, please, save me."

The voice within the light seemed to smile, "Then I give you life." Then in that same instant, a sharp pain bloomed in Annette's wrist. It felt as if someone had stuck a needle into her arm and was injecting pure fire into her veins. The heart monitor began to beep faster as her heart rate increased. and just before the darkness of pain took her over, a face from the darkness appeared and smile, "And you shall, from this day forward, be my host."

When the darkness subsided and a soft, gentle chirping of birds filled her ears,Annette gasped and sat up quickly. "Miss you shouldn't get up so quickly, you frightened the hell out of the doctors." The young woman who stood next to the complex machines with a clipboard was a familiar face. "Where am I?"
The nurse turned and laid her clipboard down on the bed, pressing her small hands against the brunette's shoulders, "Lay down, please." Annette didn't object and lay back against the soft pillows. With a sigh, the nurse crossed her arms tightly under her chest and smiled, "Well, you're in the hospital still is Desmond. Around two this morning, your EKG spiked. Apparently, you were convulsing. Thankfully the doctors stopped the convulsing, and found something rather odd about your C.T scans."

This made Annette blink and almost sit up again, "What?" The nurse looked over Annette and raised an eyebrow, "Your cancer just seemed to disappear. Just like that," the nurse snapped her fingers to emphasis her point, "They are baffled," they weren't the only ones. "Either way miss, your husband is here to see you, we contacted him last night to let him know you were alright, he's here to see you, isn't that sweet."

"Alright, thank you," Annette had to think about her words before she shot up and looked at the nurse, "Husband?! Wait, I think you're confused, I'm not mar-..." just as she was about to protest, a stunningly good looking man walked in, pulling the curtains away and smiled charmingly, "Oh thank goodness you're alright love, I was so worried when the hospital called." The strange rounded the bed and took Annette into his arms, "Just go with it-"he murmured to her, making her blink wildly when he held her out at arms length. "Nurse if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to speak with my wife, could you give us a moment?" The blond girl smiled and nodded, "Of course, glad you're doing better Mrs. Desmond, we were so worried we'd lose you last night."

When the nurse left, the strange sat down against the edge of the bed and smiled deviously, "Well that was fun hm? Not sure I like the idea of being married, but they, it looks less strange don't you think?" Annette had to rub the bridge of her nose, she was getting a headache. When she dropped her hand she snickered, "Look, what you're doing isn't funny and I don't appreciate you-" the strange pressed a long finger against her lips, his different colored eyes catcher hazel orbs, "Oh I doubt that Annette, I'm sure you remember out little deal don't you?"

It all came back to her in a wild flashes, "You!" She murmured hoarsely, "You were the voice," the man nodded, reaching up he cupped her chin and smiled, "That's me babe."

-The Arch-Demon of Lust makes a contract with a dying woman, what could possibly go wrong?-

Birds of a Feather*
'I'd like to meet you :}'

The last message that was sent by TomKat1881 had made Elizabeth nearly faint. He wanted to meet, in person! The raven haired woman didn't know what to do at first, wasn't it dangerous to meet people online in person? This guy could be a serial killer! It wasn't as if they hadn't seen each other before, the two had played on the webcam lots, so surly it wasn't that bad....Right?

Quickly clicking out a response, 'Sure :3 Would be great! Got a place in min?' Beth prayed that he didn't suggest her place! Looking around the small apartment, she wasn't sure that TomKat would be so thrilled with the idea of visiting a place so unlike his own home.
Beth could remember the first time they had roleplayed in the forums, he had been the first person to introduce himself and agree to the roleplay that she had requested for WEEKS! And gods was he fantastic! The two gradually began to get more comfortable with one another, and then began to talk over cam. It wasn't always about the sex, they talked about who they were, what they did for a living, that sort of thing. Apparently though, TomKat was pretty well off. He made anti-hack programs that many influential people needed.

'How about my place, tomorrow at 4 pm? I'm free after then.' Beth could feel her stomach twist into knots, but was it out of anxiety or perhaps out of excitement, she couldn't tell yet.

"Yeah that sounds great X)! Can't wait <+3'
'Great! I look forward to it too love. I'll PM you the address~ Until tomorrow, I bid thee adieu.'

For a long while, even after TomKat had left the chat room, Beth sat their staring at the computer screen, shocked at herself and what she just agreed to. She knew damn well what they both enjoyed, knew that when she went to his home tomorrow, that they would fuck, just like they had roleplayed.
That was the one oddity about Elizabeth; despite the fact that she was a good girl at heart, she had a rather dark secret.

She liked to be controlled, possessed; in short, dominated. TomKat had been much the same, but instead of hiding who he was and it had left him alone because he had been open about what he desired. The difference between the two, Beth liked to be dominated, TomKat liked to do the dominating.

As she sat there, staring at the screen, she felt her stomach knot. Reluctantly, Beth had pulled herself up from her chair and made her way towards her bed; sadly, sleep had not been easy to get that night. All night she had been tossing and turning, unable to keep her mind from wandering to what the next day would hold.
When morning did finally break, Beth looked over at the clock with a groan, "8 am, damn." She murmured, pulling herself up, unable to find the strength to even fight to sleep anymore.

For hours, Beth tried to decide what to wear. She had a first put on a lacy red pair or panties and bra with matching garter belt. Looking at herself in the mirror, she shook her head, "I couldn't possibly muster up the courage to wear this." The next several outfits did her body little justice. So, she settled on a simple black pleated shirt and an partly open button down white shirt. Of course there was the usual garter belt and black stockings, but it was the outfit that mattered.

The entire taxi drive had been so nerve-wracking that Beth had nearly asked the driver to turn around several times, gods she was so nervous!
But as she stood in front of the door to the rather large house, Elizabeth knew she couldn't turn around, not now that she had gotten all dressed up, shaved and smelled fantastic. Raising a manicured finger, she pressed the doorbell and waited anxiously.

-A dominate man meets his sub in an online forum, and the two decide to hook up for real.-

Remember to Forget*
A young girl shows potential at a military school, the headmaster finds that sending her to an advanced military program for gifted children is in her best best interest. She along with her older brother and a handful of other gifted children are sent to a 'camp' for expectation children.The children are experimented on, forced to go under genetic and physical alteration. In order to pass and further their careers. The two siblings are selected for this assignment, it was a simple recon mission, which goes terribly wrong and the two are ambushed.
They are captured and tortured for information regarding who they work for, neither speak. The leader of this 'organization' tries to explain to the sibling that the camp the two have come from, is evil (dealing in black magic and satanic ritutals). The siblings refuse to accept these lies, but the young sister feels that perhaps the stranger is right.

The two are held for months, each under going separate torture routines. The two wait for one another, they take care of each other, binding broken limbs or mending open gashes.Until that is, the older sibling decides that he has had enough. The younger sister tries to convince her brother that they will kill them both if they try. Eventually, the young girl agrees to go with her brother and try and escape. Unfortunately, the two do not make it. Both are shot, but the young girl's older brother is shot in his knee. He demands for his sister to run, to escape. Reluctantly, she does, just as she turns to look at her brother, she watches in horror as her brother is shot and killed.

After the young girl returns alone to the camp, she is taken to a room and her memory erased. There was too much sensitive information, so she's forced to forget the entire situation, even that she had an older brother. As she grows up to adulthood, she begins to have horrific nightmares of that night where she lost her brother. The young woman is sent to counselling, told to take special drugs in order to help her sleep sounder. The young woman can't help but feel that there is something very wrong with what is going on, but per her genetic alterations she forces herself to push her own emotions aside.

Years pass and the young woman is left at a new facility where she is under direct orders from a gorgeous general. She has special missions (recon, infiltration that sort of thing), but along with these secret missions, she must report to him every night (for...well...you know ;) )). One of her missions (and this isn't told to her until later) is that she must make love with her superior and conceive a child (this wouldn't be for a long, long while)

There are some plot twists that would need to be explained (if you respond to this ad, some very twisted, awesome secrets XD)

Batteries Not Need***
This particular story/rp would involve a young highschool girl who finds a strange disk in the trashbin of her employer. The young woman takes the disk home and finds out just what the disk contains: It's a Lover's Shop.

Page after page stand good looking men, all beaming with super model like smiles; They are literally perfect. Under the ruse of her employers name, the young woman orders accepts an offer for one of these guys. It isn't until it's delivered that she finds out that the boy in the box is an sex doll; but not just ANY sex doll. This one apparently can move, talk, and even act like a normal human being.

The young woman is a little apprehensive to boot the boy up, but she does it anyway. What could possibly go wrong with having an android for a boyfriend?

Phoenix****
Warning: Has vampire, but not the sparkly ones...just...no -_-
Basic idea: A young woman is plagued with haunting dreams that shakes her to the very core. Her fiance, a local holy warrior, worries about her and her condition as her health declines. She becomes distant with her lover after meeting a new stranger who comes to their small town. He (vampire lord looking for his lost lover after her murder) is beautiful, wealthy and only interested in one person; her, the innocent.

In depth plot:
Journal Entry # 14

Darkness has always shrouded our small town, whether that be the ghouls that come out and feast on foolish mortals who have no retreated to their homes to the sirens surrounding our coasts, luring ships in to our abandoned harbors. Fear and death are nothing new to us, however, a new threat I fear, has come.

Our holy order has dealt with countless hordes of monsters, everything we have encountered, we have been able to vanquish with few casualties. This new evil that has come has not shed blood yet, but he works his evil influence over the town people. He makes them question their way of life, makes them question the church. What I fear most of all besides a rebellion of the people is this stranger's eyes have fallen on Christine, my betrothed. What is worse is that she too has taken to seeing this Valentine Blackwell as well.
I fear that my duties to protect the city are becoming to heavy for me to carry alone and that my absence makes my beloved Christine find solace in him.

She is changing, I can see it. She was so warm and passionate before, but yet, Lord Blackwell is changing her into something darker. I fear that she will not last the month if she continues to seek him out. However, Lord Blackwell is untouchable. I fear I can not kill him due to backlash, than and his inability to die.
Ha~ Do not think I haven't tried killing him in slippery ways, I have. Yet he seems unaffected by my efforts.

God save Christine, I fear that I can not~

Dante Gabriel D'Angelo

Note-
I already have preset characters made for this plot line
Christine Angelica Cawthorne
Dante Gabriel D'Angelo
and Lord Valentine Xavier Blackwell

I am Machine**
I'll start with this- the entire premise of this idea was based on a song, which song was it that you ask? Only this one!!!

~The plot~
An android is sent to Earth to understand and study mankind, it seems a simplest enough task, until [Insertnamehere] actually arrives on Earth. Our protagonist learns that it isn't as simple to understand, or be human as his creators had previous mentioned.
Yes he was designed to resemble a human man with all functional bits, even having been given an exquisitely sculpted face that both men and women flock to, but [Insertnamehere] was never given instructions on how to BE human.

[Insertnamehere] is very robotic, even in his speech, that is until he comes across a vibrant yellow flyer skittering past his foot on a warm summer evening. [Insertnamehere] reaches down to inspect the flyer, looking it over, only to determine that it is an open invitation for a social gathering called Pleasure in Pain; this piques [Insertnamehere] interest and decided that he will attend the next show.

Upon arriving, [Insertnamehere] is given a mask at the door and instructed to place the mask over his face, this obscuring his forehead to his nose. [Insertnamehere] questions the doorman's logic, trying to comprehend the purpose of such a pointless article of clothing; eventually [Insertnamehere] resigns himself and dons the mask. [Insertnamehere] enters into a room that is dimly lit and filled with a the thick haze of synthetic fog and expensive flavored tobacco. The protagonist takes a seat near the front of the low stage, his inhuman silver/blue eyes scan the immediate area, determining that he has entered an abandoned theater that has been re-purposed for some sort of theatrical act. However, upon further inspection, he sees on the stage a series of devices he doesn't quite understand.

Abruptly, the lights dim further and then are extinguished, leaving everyone in darkness. [Insertnamehere] sits silently in the darkness, listening to the hushed whispers and murmurs of the crowd, only to have his ears perk up at the sound of a soft scuffling sound. Slowly the room is lit again with the same flickering lights as before, only this time, the light grows brighter and is entirely focused on the stage. The light follows out two young women; one clad entirely in faux leather, the other blindfolded and almost entirely naked, crawling on all fours, a studded collar about her neck. [Insertnamehere] leans forward and examines the two females thoroughly, only to let his eyes flick towards the one on her knees, watching her shuffle and whimper softly as her mouth is obscured by a bright red ball forced between and behind her teeth.

By the end of the show [Insertnamehere] strangely felt things he had never felt and has determined that this is the best way to feel human. In a desperate act to further understand human kind, [Insertnamehere] steals himself into the 'Obedient One's' dressing room, determining that she is the key to helping him understand what humanity and being mortal is. [Insertnamehere] begins to stalk the Obedient One, watching her from afar until he determines that it is safe for him to approach.

IMPORTANT: This will be a twisted romance in which my partner must delve into the darkest recesses of their mind. There will be some violence (not excessive but enough to make my character bleed), non-con sex (towards the beginning), bondage, perhaps even forced breeding (depending on your taste), with a pinch of Stockholm Syndrom ([Insertnamehere] will be kidnapping the 'Obedient One).

Skin Deep*****
-I currently have an obsession with two things! One being broody elves and the second being spoiled princely elves. Are we noticing a pattern? Yes I have a stupidly huge obsession with elves (thank Dragon Age and Lord of the Rings)

-The Plots-
"Father, please, I implore you, reconsider this treaty." I beg, even as the my ladies in waiting hurrily adorn my hair with white crystal beads and weave long braids into my raven hair.
"I can not, this war must end. We have lost too many good men to this damned war. Do you wish your brother's sacrifice to have been in vain?" The chilly sting of loss fills my mind with the image of my elder brother laying cold on the makeshift stretcher; blood still pouring out of the deep puncture wound in his chest.

"No", is all I can manage, letting my my sight all to the beautiful hand woven carpet beneath my feet; the brilliant blues and golds of the woven thread shimmering brightly beneath the comforting ray of sunlight.
My father's hand is beneath my chin, tilting my face up to his, in order to look deeply into my tempest blue eyes, "I know you mourn his loss Morawin, you loved your brother and this will set his spirit to rest."
I can already feel knots in my stomach as I nod my head slowly, knowing only that my future with the Eldar will be unlike anything I could possibly imagine.

Just as I am again about to beg my father to reconsider this ridiculous 'peace offering', the captain of the guard enter the room through the large wooden door to our right. Both my father and I look up towards the Captain as he bows his head and presses his right hand to his heart, "Your Lordship, forgive my intrusion but the Lord of the Elves has arrived." My blood runs cold, I can't go with them!

"Thank you Captain," is all my father's deep voice booms, indicating to the solider to leave us, which he quickly does. "Morawin, I must address the King of the Elves. I expect you down in the great hall shortly." His tone explains that there is no room for further discussion on the topic of my betrothal. With a heavy heart, I watch as he leaves, leaving me to silently sob.

-Summary-
To end the war that had raged for centuries, the only daughter of Harrmion, Lord of the Northern Plains, has offered his daughter up to the elves. Lord Alathen has accepted, but not for himself, instead for his son, Prince Levellan. The two are betrothed to one another, neither of them liking the idea much, but both understanding what they must do in order to secure the end of the 1000 year war.

But despite how charming the prince had come off as first, quickly changes when the two are alone. He is cold, uncaring, and even forceful with his bride to be; making the princess wonder if she had possibly done something wrong.
He begins to demand things of her, things that she would never do! At first she denies him, even tries to fight him. Despite his small frame, Prince Levellan is stronger and wins, making his bride to be submit to his every whim.

The two must learn to coexist peacefully with one another, all while the wedding is being planned and a great threat raises in the East.

(This will mostly be a romance rp. But I promise, you stick with me long enough there will be sex! At first it will be forced, especially when the two first marry, but it will become tender and gentle once the two begin to love. It may not be your normal fare, but, I want story over smut!)

-Parings-​

Here are a list of pairings for those of you who do not wish to go off the preconceived plots I detailed above for you. Brainstorming would be required for these pairings but, the sky is the limits~
Also, this list will change whenever I think of a new Pairing, so stay tuned <3

Older brother x Younger sister
Vampire Lord x Masochistic Human/Bride
Popular Boy x Nerdy Girl
Powerful C.E.O x Intern
Spoiled Elven Prince x Human Princess
Handys Pirate Captain x Female Captive
General of Enemy Forces x Female Captain
Dark Knight x Hot tempered Princess
Lustful King x Betrothed
Love-sick Stalker x Victim

-Pictured Inspiration-​
Introduction​

A section dedicated to a series of images that I would like to roleplay around-this section will be updated when more images arise and inspire something within me.

RE: Candy ♥ Shop-Open-

some of these craving sound like Beyond two souls...

A free bump, in return for the kind words. It always surprises to learn that someone enjoys my writing (or that they find me scary, in any way!) when I'm so unsure about it myself, but the former is definitely nice to hear :).

Mr Quixotic said:
A free bump, in return for the kind words. It always surprises to learn that someone enjoys my writing (or that they find me scary, in any way!) when I'm so unsure about it myself, but the former is definitely nice to hear :).

O-oh my god! T-thank you so much! You're quite welcome and I'm sure as your partner has said, you are nice once you are familiar with a person ^^; either way, thank you for the free bump and let me say that I got all sorts of star struck seeing your bump XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom