Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Itza (Blair/lady)

Jonathan-Rhys-Meyers-tudors-cast-28186322-1024-768.jpg

Christopher Soto shifted in his saddle, hearing the soft clank of chainmail armor as he moved, stretching his legs a little, going up onto his toes as he stood up in his stirrups to look back at the small division of men following them, before glaring at the jungle that surrounded them. “I know they said that there’s a city within this jungle, but I’m finding it hard to believe there's actually something out here, commander.”The man’s voice was deep and somewhat strained, after four months on the voyage across the sea, and nearly two months in the saddle to get to the god forsaken capital of the empire, he was tired of traveling, and more then ready to deal with the last royal savages so he could get the hell back to the civilized world of Europe.

Glancing at his best friend, and his commanding officer, he ground his teeth to keep from protesting even more. For some unknowable reason he knew his friend had wanted this appointment, had yearned to be allowed to travel to the world that had been discovered nearly 20 years before, and was still not tamed. The Aztecs had managed to keep spain from completely destroying them, but the natives hadn’t managed to get rid of them either. They were in a prickly stalemate, which was what Christopher and his commander had been sent to resolve. After all, the last royal was a weak willed female, surely two charming, civilized men should be able to deal with her.

Though even as he settled fully back into the saddle, the sudden withdraw of the forest as they enter the valley before him still took his breath away. Even he, who was used to the astounding building feats of Europe, was amazed at the site before him. It was utterly breathtaking. No wonder his king was so interested in controlling it. And he would see that these savages would soon be under control, to just deal with their royal queen.

936full-blanca-soto.jpg

Lena sighed quietly as she stepped out onto the cool stone of the upper balcony of the palace, shivering slightly in the cold air. Not that it every got truly cold here, at least according to the Spanish men who were currently making Chichen Izta their home. Running her fingers through her long black hair. Turning her head slightly to look at her friend, before returning to gazing out at the jungle.

“They have arrived.”She muttered as her eyes focused on the gleaming silver at the edge of the valley, and like always, the sight tightened her stomach, made her feel sick and queasy as she considered what kind of damage the men, not to mention the weapons, had inflicted on her land since she had been a toddler grasping at her mother’s skirts.

Turning she stepped back into the bedroom suite, beginning to get ready. While she knew the newcomers found the Aztec way of dressing women disturbing, the humid heat of her home was to much, having tried on one of their European dresses once, she knew there was no way to survive in it. IT was just to hot. Dressing in the long skirt, though it was silted on both sides of her hips to give a glimpse of long legs and lean thighs, and the bra like shirt that was a halter top showed off an equally toned upper body. Decidedly indecent by European standards, the outfit was what any normal Aztec would wear on any given day. Pulling her hair back into the loose knot at the nape of her neck she sighed, knowing that the day was just about to get even more complicated and long.

Glancing at herself in the reflecting pool to look over her appearance, she moved to the doorway to go downstairs to greet the newcomers, knowing they would see it as a insult if she was not waiting for them like some kind of servant when they arrived at the steps of the palace. Walking silently through the hallways she’d walked since a child, she tried to prepare herself for what would be expected of her.

((Its not the best picture, but I wanted to give you a idea of Chichen Izta as they would have known it, a beautiful well crafted city, hidden in the total jungle))

2447-chich_pan.jpg

alexanderdentro2.jpg

Talon turned to his friend and smirked. "What do you expect?" he said, shrugging, "We've heard about them since we were infants. They are barbarians, and barbarians do not pay people to cut their foliage like the King." Oddly enough, Talon did not do a lot of talking, but he did allow himself to have casual conversation with Christopher. It's not like he had a choice, really. Talon and Christopher had practically been raised together, and it was by sheer luck that Christopher was his second in command instead of his commander. They had the same strength, the same will, and the same loyalty. If they differed in anyway, it was about of their social demeanor. Talon was a bit of a hermit, and he was very quiet. The King took a liking to him based solely on the relationship the King had with Talon's father, the previous commander.

Like Christopher, he was taken back by the beauty of the place, and it made him even more eager to take over the land. This mission was a big deal to him, mainly because it was the biggest mission he had been given since given his position. He wanted to make the King happy, and most importantly, make his (dying and very ill) father proud.

Nodding to Christopher, he moved through the jungle and hopped off his horse. "Come," he said, "I'm sure this should be easy enough."

1358038823p1096c.jpg

Mara swallowed hard and glanced out the window, watching the men approach them. "They are," she said, nodding slowly. Her voice sounded quiet and hallow, for she was a bit more sensitive than Lena was. While it hurt too much to discuss it, it scared her to wonder about their uncertain future. She had no family there. In fact, Lena was really all she had. It made her nervous to not only have her friend torn from her, but the place she could call home. She wanted peace and stability...

"What are you planning to do?" she asked, not taking her eyes from the window. She looked a bit startled at the sight of the men jumping down from their horses. It was all becoming a bit too real for her to handle... Her jaw clenched, and her eyes became a bit glassy. Under her breath, she whispered a prayer.

“I expect nice roads, places to find women, and some reasonable heat. This is ridiculous. Its hot and even barbarians shouldn’t make civilized people walk through a jungle to talk to.” Christopher growled, though he was complaining, it was as equally obvious that the man wasn’t meaning most of it. He enjoyed his job, he enjoyed fighting and exploring, but after so long of little privacy, and unbearable heat, he was grouchy and more then a little ready to blame the whole thing on the princess they were here to see, and ready to kill if it meant getting home sooner. But their king had sent them with the intent of controlling the queen, because it would be easier to control her people if they gave her a token of respect and control. It was just making him even more intolerable of things.

Sighing quietly he got out of the saddle, running his fingers through short brown black hair he snorted a little. “Easy?Traveling wasn’t easy. Hopefully dealing with the woman will be.”The Spaniard smirked a little as he stood next to Talon, making sure his sword and armor was hanging right as he looked towards the palace steps where he could see the said women waiting for them. At least she wasn’t going to make them search for her.

“I’m planning on being polite to them, and sending them home, hopefully before they become even more eager to stay.”Lena said as glanced at Mara, like her friend muttering a prayer as she watched them approach. Shivering a little as she watched sunlight glint off steel armor, refusing to give into the desire that had damned her people so many years before. These were men, not gods, they did not deserve the worship that the Aztecs had originally given. They were men, no more then that. Swallowing hard the Aztec queen bowed her head slightly, refusing to greet the two men as her superiors, greeting them as she would any equal.”Welcome to Chechin Itza, warriors.”She said a slight hesitance to her words. Their language wasn’t the one she usually spoke, so the words came hard for her, and her bone deep true fear of the men coming here, even if it didn’t show, still affected her.

Christopher smirked as they neared the steps, glancing over the queen and the woman waiting for her, amusement darkening his eyes. Well. Maybe being with the savages wouldn’t be so bad. Beautiful women would make any situation tolerable, and these two were more then enough to compete with any fantasy woman. And well…they were savages, more….loose in their morals then the women at home. At least according to the men who had been serving in the new world and returned to tell the world of their tales.

Mara turned to the men and gave them a hesitant nod, trying hard not to bow. Like Lena said, they didn't need to give him any more power than they deserved. Right now, they were equals, and they could not let the men think otherwise.

"I should... go get drinks," she said, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. She moved to the other side of the room and grabbed some tall glasses of water for the men, assuming that it would be polite offer it to them after their journey. Really, she was just following Lena's lead, hoping that kindness may result in mercy.

Talon nodded to the women, taking a glass of water from Mara. He took a sip, then wiped the sweat from his forehead with a handkerchief. "Well, I assume you know why we are here..." he said, raising his eyebrows. "My King is becoming rather impatient, and I think it would be easier on us all if you were cooperative."

“thank you mara, drinks would be lovely.”lena said smiling a little as she turned her head to watch her friend, trying not to look as concerned as she felt. Because she could feel the dark haired one watching mara, and she didn’t want to show worry for her friend, not when he looked ready to figure out what she looked like flat on her back. Turning her head back to look at talon, she raised her eyebrows a little.”And if I went to Spain and demanded that your king was more cooperative with me? I do not think that it is unreasonable to keep my kingdom from a invading force, lord talon.”The Aztec queen said smoothly as she took a glass from mara, muttering a quiet thank you.

Christopher frowned slightly, studying the woman before sighing.”Lady, you are a conquered people. Only your stubborn pride keeps you from admitting it. It would be better for all, if you would allow us to control here.”He said soothingly, as if it was indeed a favor the Spanish were doing for them, by coming here, and ‘helping’ the natives find a better way of living. Not understanding that they were perfectly happy with how they are.

“You have not won here. I will not bow to mere mortals. You are not the gods you pretended to be when you first came, and you are in the city of gods. I will not allow you to rule here, not when it is my sacred duty to keep this land, and these people safe.”Lena said her voice not only soft and low, but passionate. She knew she was walking a knife’s edge of offering insult, but she also would not allow them to believe she was a cowed female or a defeated ruler like others in mexico. She would not be merely a puppet for their king.

Talon shook his head. "You have very little choice on what you will allow us to do or not," he said, "We can do this the easy way or the hard way, you see. I can send all of my men in and have them take your people as prisoners." He casually shrugged. "They would probably be killed or forced to serve the king, depending on out judgement of their potential... Or, you could save your people by stepping away from your pride and stepping down from your throne."

He smirked a bit. "I don't mind taking care of this either way."

Mara looked over at Christopher, noticing the way he was eyeing her. She frowned a bit and narrowed her eyes at him. "Can I assist you with something, my lord?" she asked sarcastically. Despite the fact that she feared him, she did not want him to think she was some hussy who would sleep her way out of the current situation.

Lena was quiet for a moment as she watched him, helpless anger filling her eyes even if when she spoke she sounded calm. “It seems I do indeed have little choice on what to do.”She sighed quietly, before turning away from him, looking towards the window, looking chichen itza over, pain on her face. It was physically hurting her to consider this. “I will not give up control here, but I will allow you to stay here. You don’t want me to step down completely. My people rather die then consider you as their king. Allow me to stay and I will get them to obey.”she said swallowing hard, tense and angry, helpless in her rage because she knew if she couldn’t convince them to leave her alive, to let her keep some semblance of control, in a few years, there’d be nothing left of her people. Because she knew, they were prideful enough to fight until the last one died. At least if she lived, she might be able to help. And like Mara, she was studying the man in front of her. While she didn’t want to think about sleeping her way out of the situation, she also considered it. She’d always known she’d marry for her kingdom, for peace, but sleeping with their conquer was a unpleasant thought for her.

"Is there nothing I can do to make you leave?"She said at last, quiet defeat in her words, though anger was under it, she knew there was only so much to do.That this was the end, no matter how much she struggled against it, no matter how much she might still fight against it, she knew the end was here. And the only thing left to do, was decide if she was going to live through it. Hopefully, he saw the benefits of leaving her alive, instead of killing her outright.

Christopher smiled pleased at her words, stepping closer.”You are very beautiful, my lady.”He said raising a hand, twirling a peace of her dark hair around his finger.”It seems that the trip here has been worth it, to see such beauty.”He muttered looking vaguely amused, even though he was tense, and staying aware of how talon and lena were interacting. Worried that lena would indeed end up fighting, even if he had a feeling the girl knew she was defeated.

Christopher raised his eyebrows, taking a good look at the beautiful woman he had back into an emotional corner. "Are you trying to bribe me, my lady?" he asked, his tone amused, "There are many things I'd like from you, but none of them would make me abort my mission." His tone held a sense of loyalty, but his eyes showed lust and mischief. "I will reiterate what I said before - If you surrender, your life will remain as comfortable as it was the day you became Queen. I do not believe my King has any plans to make you suffer, but he does want this land and it's people under his power, and I will retrieve that for him one way or the other."

Mara tensed a bit, her eyes glancing to the side to see her hair wrapped around his calloused finger. "T-thank you," she said nervously, swallowing hard. It seemed his compliment had thrown her off guard, because she was sure he'd be more crude than that... Her deep blue eyes moved to connect with his. "I am glad that you have found a reason other than destruction to enjoy your visit." She raised her eye brows at him, and it was a bit of a challenge. He was a handsome man, but she knew no good would come out of pursuing him. He would think he had won this battle, and she refused to let that happen.

Lena raised her eyebrows at his words, a smirk playing at her lips. “I have found that even the most dedicated servant of your kings, can be…influenced to go away.”She said sighing softly, shaking her head, the long loose black hair sliding over her shoulders as she stared out over her kingdom, even if it was only a small city in comparison to a whole empire, or even spain, it was hers. Hers to protect, and it seemed this time…hers to give up. Swallowing hard as she raised a hand, rubbing it over her face as defeat settled on her shoulders. He had backed her into a corner, and while she’d accept this, she expected something in return.”You will not see my people put to the sword?The…the ones that were here before, killed nearly all the children, before I could stop them.”She said pain in her voice.

Despite the saying among the Spanish about stone hearts and unfeeling savages, it seemed that this woman, this queen who had every right to be emotionally removed from the people she ruled because she had lived almost completely in isolation, mourned the fact that a small rebellion among them had resulted in nearly the total destruction of their young under the ages of ten. And it was part of why she fought so hard, because she couldn’t believe that the Spanish could be more civilized, better rulers then the natives, if they were willing to do that for control. And well…she wondered if the king was even aware of what some of his men had done in his name.

“You are very welcome.”Christoper smirked as he looked down at her, his grin growing. As vulgar and twisted as he could be at times, the man could be just as charming as Talon was. “I wasn’t coming solely for destruction. I was coming to protect him.”he smirked tilting his head towards talon. “His father is dying, and asked me to make sure his son survived this fool’s errand to the middle of nowhere.”

Talon let out a huff. "I don't kill children," he said, "And if you surrender now, I will assure you that your people's necks will go no where near the blade of a sword. The King is a determined individual, but not a sadist. Not unless he has to be... But I have to make you aware that if you fight, than my promises will mean nothing. My country and my King come first, and if you threaten that, then I will do what I have to in order to make you go away." He arched his eyebrow at her, the charming look in his eyes vanishing. He wanted her to know that he was serious.

"Now, if you choose to deal with this the easy way, I will need to take you back to talk to the King," he said, "In the morning, of course. I do not plan to have my men travel at night. Not after the long distance we have traveled to get here. We will set up camp on the grounds."

Mara pressed her lips together, for she had not expected him to say such a thing. "You are involved in taking the only thing I've ever had - my home," she said, biting her lip, "That, my lord, is destruction. Whether it is in the name of your commander or not, you are still very much involved." She took a step toward the table where she had retrieved the water, taking a bottle of wine she had made the day before, and pouring it into two hand-crafted goblets. Handing him one, she gave him another good look. "But I do understand the love one could have for a friend. You may be here to look after your commander, but I'm here to look after my friend as well."

Lena gave a curt nod at his words. A grim smile turning her lips. Wanting to say what was on the edge of her tongue to say. She knew it would be foolish to tell him that they had been made promises of safety before, but even without being provoked, her people had suffered for it. Turning away from him she moved away from him, moving to stand at the edge of the staircase leading down into the main complex, looking over the temples, laughing at his next words.”Do your men fear the dark,lord Talon?”she mused at his words as she looked over the sunlit grounds, teasing him just a little. Turning her head a little she sighed, because she had a lot of fear in the idea of traveling. Even if she knew they would only being going to the coast, it was still almost a two months hike through the forests, and that was just to get to his king. They might decide to take her back to their world, Europe. And that was what really scared her.

To be so far away from everything that she knew. “Have them settle closer to the temples then they are. Jaguars are welcome here, for they are the representatives of the gods, but your men might be seen as food.”she said with warning, because she wanted him to know she hadn’t had to tell him to keep his men safe, but she had anyways. Nodding slowly she turned to look at him again.”I will go with you then.Even if your…’easy’ way, is not so easy.”

Christopher studied her before shaking his head.”We are not destroying it, my lady, we are helping.”He said because while it was true after a fashion, he knew part of why his king wanted the lands. There was gold, and from his observations, the natives weren’t aware of just how rare and expansive it could be. Which made it all the more prized for the Spanish. Taking the glass from her he sipped it before nodding. “You would do well to tell her to accept us here, for otherwise it will be…difficult.”He said tilting his head at her words.

Talon smirked a bit and glanced out the window. He could see him men obediently waiting for word on what to do. "They fear nothing, my lady," he said, "I can promise you that... Even Jaguars."

He sat the glass of water down on a nearby table. "Wonderful. We will stay until dawn and set out to see the king tomorrow." He nodded to her, happy that the mission ended up being pleasant. Of course, he knew that it wasn't going to be this easy... And he was prepared to do what he had to do to carry it out.

After telling the men to set up camp, he moved back inside and over to Lena. "Already heading to bed, my lady?" he asked, raising his eyebrows, "Surely, you do not sleep alone."

Mara looked up at Christopher with a raised eyebrow. "I will take that into consideration," she said, then moved away from him. As much as his presence made her skin heat up into most lustful of ways, she knew it was no good to allow herself to enjoy it. He was dangerous, and she needed to remember that.

"Would you and your commander like for me to set you up rooms inside?" she asked, politely.

Lena laughed quietly. “It is only a fool, who fears nothing.”She said in careful Spanish, as the saying wasn’t something that usually was said in Spanish, it was a Aztec saying, before she shrugged a little. “But tell them do not kill them, if they do see the cats. You might not believe in them, but our gods are real.”She said sounding defensive, and with those few words, it was obvious that for years she’d been defending their faith to the catholic Europeans and suffering because of her refusal to give up on her gods.

Looking over at him as he walked back inside, she tilted her head a little.”And who else would you have me sleep with, lord conquer?”She muttered sipping her wine, though feeling tired, it wasn’t a physical tiredness, it was a mental one. And it vaguely disturbed her that she was putting off going to sleep, because she wanted to continue talking with him, even more then she feared him.

Christopher smirked at her, “Would you not set up a spot for me in your rooms, lady mara?Surely your bed would be more comfortable then a guest room.”He said. She was right, he was dangerous, but not only for the reason she thought. He wasn’t above seducing someone not only for his own enjoyment of sex, but because he thought things would go easier if the women were enticed and pleased with having him. And well..this woman intrigued him with her loyalty to a defeated queen.

Talon grinned a bit and shook his head. "I wasn't suggesting anyone," he murmured, "I just think it is a shame that you sleep in a bed with no one to keep you warm at night." His eyes darkened with lust, but he broke their eye contact in favor of turning to pour a glass of wine. He had no intentions of going to sleep any time soon, even if he needed the rest. He had too much on his mind, and he was truly hoping that the wine would silence his mind. "My men will not kill your cats unless they attack," he assured, moving to sit in one of the arm chairs across the room. "They are no barbarians, my lady."

"My room?" Mara asked, raising her eyebrows. At first, she thought about telling the handsome man that he was insane, but she remembered that his commander held her fate in his hands... As much as she would not like to sleep herself into his good graces, she knew that keeping him satisfied might keep Lena out of harms way for the night. "I do have a rather large bed," she said, taking a sip of her wine, "Would you like to judge it for yourself?" Her voice, all of the sudden, took a smooth, flirtatious tone. It seemed that she was not just meek and afraid like she first appeared. No, she knew how to play the game.

Lena laughed softly, looking amused, as she tilted her head.”Hm, I don’t need anyone to warm my bed. Its never cold here.”She said watching him even as she moved to sit down in a chair near him, curling her legs up under her as she leaned back in her chair. She needed the rest, but she wouldn’t leave them here, wandering her house while they were awake, and she could tell he had no intention of going to bed soon. Laughing quietly she raised her eyebrows a little.”Sometimes I wonder which one of us is the true barbarian, and the civilized one.”She said smiling slightly.

Christopher grinned nodding. “Oh yes.”He said looking amused even as he glanced towards the other two. While he was curious about the woman in front of him, he was also curious about the queen, but Mara interested him more. Looking startled at her words, he hadn’t really expected her to ask him, before nodding slowly. “I would. It would be interesting to judge your bed for myself.”he said looking her over, wondering where the meek and afraid girl had gone.

"That is a question I ask myself everyday, my lady," Talon murmured, a smirk on his lips as he sipped from his glass. He looked her up and down, taking in her presence. She was a beautiful creature - a woman that would be nearly impossible to resist. Her beauty was her most dangerous attribute, because it distracted him from the mission he was set out to do. He knew that, if it came down to it, he'd have to eliminate her in order not to disappoint the king... He couldn't let himself forget that.

Mara started to lead him down a hall way, toward the back bedroom. It was large, but simple. The bed was very soft with sheer fabric hanging from the ceiling and surrounding it a canopy. "What do you think, my lord?" she asked in a sultry tone, turning to look at him with raising eyebrows. Gently, she pulled back the canopy, allowing him room to sit down and feel it out. The room was only lit by a few candles, making the scenery rather dim and dreamy.

Lena smiled a little as she sipped her drink, raising her eyebrows at him as she realized he was watching her. She was something that was a rarity in his world, a woman who was in power, had her own will. In Europe, it had been long centuries since a woman had risen to the true power that Lena wielded over these lands. “You are staring my lord. If you keep it up, your men will accuse me of witchcraft.”She muttered sighing softly.

Christopher smirked as he followed her, looking around him as he smiled.”I think that you should go home with me.You need to give the castle builders some guidelines on making rooms.”He muttered looking amused as he crossed the room, sitting down as he tugged her closer, wrapping his arms around her waist as he sat down on the edge of the bed, looking pleased. It was indeed making him feel relaxed and dreamy in this soft lighted room.

Talon laughed out loud a little, shaking his head. "Well, there have been rumors..." He smirked, and it was clear that the alcohol was starting to get to his head. His eyes were starting to droop a little, but not with sleepiness. It had been a while since he had been in bed with a woman, and while he hated to admit it, he knew that the Queen in front of him was going to be hard to resist. "My lady, I am only staring because your kind of beauty does not exist where I am from," he said charmingly. Usually, he was not so blunt, but the alcohol was helping.

Mara stood in front of him, letting him pull her close. "Is that the only reason you would like to bring me home with you, my lord?" she murmured, reaching down to run her fingers through his hair. She was a bit nervous, but thanks to the wine, she was also feeling... in the mood. She also knew that it wouldn't hurt to keep the second in command happy. After all, he and his commander held their fate in their hands... It also helped that he was very, very handsome.

Reaching up, she unclipped the top of the flowing fabric that was wrapped around her body, letting it flow to the ground in a dramatic heap.

"I think I can help you relax after your long journey, my lord," she said, tilting her head to the side.

Lena laughed, watching him.”Well, we do have coco, its been known to make women pleased with their spouses.”She said looking amused, resting her chin on her hand, looking relaxed and at peace with the fact that even if any woman in europe would have been freaking out at being dressed in what amounted to a bikini, but lena wore it well. “We should get some sleep, my lord. I have a feeling it will be a long day to be riding horses.”She said looking vaguely disturbed at the idea, she had never ridden a horse, as they weren’t native to her lands, so before the Spanish had arrived, she’d never seen them.

“Hm, no. There are many reasons to bring a beautiful woman home, and not all of them innocent.”he said looking amused as he looked up at her, hands resting on her ass, giving it a gentle squeeze. “I would like that.”He said looking over her naked body as it pooled at their feet, leaning forward to flick his tongue over her nipple, looking amused and intrigued, wondering if sex with the natives of mexico was different then what it was at home.

Talon nodded and took another gulp of his drink. "You're right, my lady," he said with a sigh. "Rest is needed, though I'm sure my second in command will do very little." He laughed a bit and stood up, placing his drink on the table and giving her a final look. A sexy as she was, and even though he knew he could over power her, he was not the type to push himself on a woman. "I am going to go help my men set up camp... Good night, my lady." He smiled, then headed toward the door.

Mara hissed with pleasure as his tongue came in contact with her nipple. "Ohhhh," she moaned, looking down and into his eyes. "Then lay back, my lord." She gently pushed on his shoulders until he was laying down, the moved her way up to straddle him. Her hands went straight for his belt, bringing her hands down to his knees. Once he was exposed, she leaned down and began to work his member with her mouth. She may be a quiet girl (at first) but she was not innocent. She knew how to please a man in bed.

Lena smiled a little watching him, “I am sure he wont.”She said looking slightly nervous at the idea, but willing to let it go. Because she trusted her friend to take care of herself. “Goodnight.”She said pushing up and heading for her own rooms, trying not to think about the handsome Spanish man.

Christopher laughed a little as he laid back, closing his eyes as he fished a hand in her hair as he sighed, groaning as she worked his member. He had every intention of making good use of her mouth tonight, and make sure that she knew he was in control of this, and well...denying himself real sex for the moment, was a sweet agony that he rarely enjoyed, but he knew this girl was something he wanted to enjoy for a long time, which meant intriguing her long enough....and along with that, he was political enough to know that if he kept her best friend happy and pleased, the lady lena was more likely to be calm and willing to do what they wanted.

In the morning Lena blinked slowly in the sunlight as she stepped outside, curling her toes into the soft grass as she considered the group in front of her. Looking around her city she tried to relax, tried not to think about how very badly things could go, and trying to hide the fear of leaving. She’d never gone away from home, and the idea of traveling to see his king, scared her. Focusing on the men in front of her, she walked quietly to the camp, pausing, ignoring the way the men stared as she made her way to where she could see talon starting to eat breakfast.”I came to ask if you needed anything before we prepared to leave, my lord.”She muttered quietly, tilting her head. While submissive wasn’t easy for her, or natural, she knew he was in power, and therefore she’d done something she’d never done before. Come out here to act like a servant, fetching and toting if he needed anything.

Christopher stirred, a arm resting over Mara’s back as he tugged her closer to him. Even in the heat of the morning, he liked snuggling. And even if he had not given into the need to screw her into the bed, he had some restraint and he knew he was traveling. He had every intention of enjoying her for awhile, which meant spreading out the pleasure as far as he could, and having put off sex for the moment was just a sweeter torture to the man who rarely denied himself anything. Pressing his face into her shoulder he sighed a little.”We should be getting up.”he muttered absently groping her ass even as he slipped a hand between her legs, fingers sleepily, slowly playing with her.

Back
Top Bottom