Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pristine Heart (kuro_bara x BlackTalon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bradley tensed up aswell, a chill ran over his back as he looked at Beth "We need to move again, it's not safe here anymore" he said with a determined voice as he went to go through their stuff and pack as much as they could.

Isabella went over to Beth and gave her a tight hug, burrying her face into Beth's shoulder "Thanks for taking care of me, you two really saved me back there" she said with a small tear dropping from her right eye and rolling over her cheek as she sniffed gently "I never thought I would make it through there"

Before Beth could comfort her knew friend, she caught the sent of men. It seemed they truly had run out of time. Starwood had sent in essentially a small army in the hopes of eliminating or capturing the trio. Outside the cave dozens of armed men, many of which had abilities like the mercenaries, had formed up. There was no way out of the cave without going through the men.

Beth looked at Bradley for a moment. "Let me turn myself in, I'm what they really want." She said. "You and Isabella can escape and come back for me later." She added giving them both a reassuring smile.

Bradley chuckled softly "Nope that's not happening he said" and as Isabella was holding Beth, Bradley formed a magic circle below them and suddenly they would appear ontop of a big building, a large hotel inside of a big city, where the headquarters of Starwood would be located. they would see a note in front of them that has Bradley's signature on it and as Isabella saw it, she started crying. "No ! You can't do this you asshole! you just can't !" she started crying harder as she wept loudly and fell down on her knees, her hands were covering her face as she couldn't bear the sight of that letter anymore.

Meanwhile Bradley was fighting the small army that was hunting them down, only hoping to slow them down as the magical gate that took the others there was rapidly closing. And as it closed Bradley smiled gently as he coughed up blood, he had used the forbidden magic twice and it was taking a heavy tole on his body. His magic was weakening and the small army would get a lot of casualties but would slowly overpower Bradley. (Here you can choose what happens to him, kill him or capture or do whatever you want to him ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom