Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Caught Red Handed [Karixia x Randomizer]

Karixia

Star
Kenzy finally arrived from work, it has been a hell of a week and now she looked forward to just laying down and relaxing after she did her thing of course. Ever since she could remember she has always been into bondage and submission, she often fantasied about being bound and at the mercy of another person. Today was going to be a day she would never forget, she has been practicing all week with different ways of tying herself and now she thought she had it set, she knew very well what to do but most importantly what not to do.

It all started with a trip to a store, she saw a shiny black box with a lock. Instantly her mind began thinking of all the possible things she could do with this, buying the box she then looked at the key, it was small enough to fit in a cube of ice. Finally the day came where she would try everything out, first she locked the pair of scissors inside the box and locked it. Waiting the night while the key froze she kept herself without masturbating knowing it would be a wonderful day. She had the entire day free and there was no way of getting out of the bonds once she did them, of course no other way except of cutting the ropes.

The day came and she set everything up, a small bullet vibrator all the way inside her pussy set to random timers. Ass plug inside her bottom set with a similar setting, everything was set. She tied herself up and placed the ball gag before finally tying her hands behind her back, she was trapped and now there was no other way out except for the ice to melt so she could grab the scissors and cut the rope. After just a few hours something she had been dreading happened, the door unlocked. There was only one other person that had her key but he could not be back.

Richard hadn't had an all too fruitful week. He had recently gotten fired from his job, due to the recession, and had been trying to find a new place to work for the past while. Considering he couldn't exactly pay the rent to his apartment without digging deep into his savings, he had to leave there, but could luckily stay over on Kenzies' couch. He knew he could likely ask her to try and give him a job at her work, but he had wanted to try and do it for himself, although it wasn't going so well. Due to one of the appointments being canceled, he was also back from the day out a few hours earlier than expected.

When he came in, he was rather surprised she didn't come to greet him. Maybe she was out. Or maybe she was just busy. He went to look around for her, though, see if he could help her with anything. What he found when he looked through the house, though, wasn't something he had guessed.

He smirked, knowing that this meant now he could probably hold this against her forever. Although... perhaps making use of the available situation would be much more fun. "Seems you've got yourself into quite the bind, huh. If you were into that, you should've told me. We could've had a lot of fun with it." he said, as he walked over to her. He didn't seem the slightest bit ashamed, knowing she couldn't do anything to stop him, as he looked her over. He saw the plug and ball gag, of course, and could guess she had something in her pussy, too.

He moved to take her ballgag off, as he said "You know, with you bound like this, it's rather enticing to do something to you."

Kenzy’s eyes opened wide as she saw who was in front of her, it was one of her friends. Why was he here?, shaking her head she tried to collect herself and try her best to keep both vibrating dildos out of her mind. Her cheek became red with embarrassment as she noticed him approaching her and removing her ballgag allowing her to finally be free to talk. “P… please I can e…explain… get the scissors off the drawer behind you and cut the ropes please”.

She was hoping for the best but the fact that he did not seemed bothered about it really bothered her. Biting her lip she tried to muffle an orgasm as her entire body became weak from it, so far she had a couple of orgasms but she knew that she could take a lot more. She did not tried to get out since she knew very well the only way out was by cutting the ropes. She could not move from where she was and the only thing she could do is stay there exposed and hoping that he would be kind enough to get her off the bind she was in.

Richard nodded at her words. "Alright." He said, looking over the drawers, where he saw the box. "I'm guessing the scissors are in there?" He asked, picking up the ice cube the key to it was encased into it. "I can't really open it without having access to the key, now, can I?" He smiled, as he stepped over to her. He really wasn't too bothered with her like this. He was rather into stuff like this, and had seen much worse than what she was in rigth now.

"So let's see if you're warm enough to help me melt the ice." He said. He began rubbing the ice cube over her breasts, letting the icy cold of them seep into her body. "Hmm... no, that's not warm enough." He said, before moving it downwards He pushed her over backwards, and used his hands to spread her folds apart. "That should be a lot warmer. Tell me when you feel that all the ice has thawed." He said, before he took the key in the ice cube, and pushed it into her. He then looked up at her. "Tell me, Kenzy, how often do you do things like this?" He asked her, as his thumb began teasing her clit.

Her eyes followed his movements, he was not going where she told him that she would have an emergency scissors. Looking at him pick up the ice cube made her heart freeze, "W...what are you doing!?". She then noticed him coming in front of her and gently rubbing the ice on her nipples, the feeling of something cold against her warm skin made her jump and try to avoid it's touch the best she could however because of the way she was tied down there was no way of getting out of there.

She felt his hand on her chest as he pushed her back. When her back arched up and her head touched the floor she began shaking her head knowing where he would put the ice, "N...not there....fuuuuckkkk" she screamed in surprise as the ice was forced inside her pussy. She wanted to close her legs but his hands held her open. Her worst fears came true, her best friend was now torturing her because of her own stupid mistake. "Take it out!" she screamed as she tried to move her hips and push the ice out from her pussy.

She may have had emergency scissors, but this was much more fun. He was wondering if he should untie her even after he would get the key. "Why should I take it out? I like the way you're reacting to it. But please, try and make me if you want it out so much." Richard said, a rather mischievous glint in his eyes. "In the meantime, I think I'll make use of the gift you so graciously wrapped up for me." he moved in between her legs, so he didn't need to use his hands to spread them apart.

One of his hands moved up towards her chest, and cupped her breast, squeezing it lightly. The other one went lower, inbetween her legs, to the ass plug. He searched around a bit, before he found the button you could use to change the setting, and made it so that there came constant vibrations instead of having them at random times. Then, it moved back up again, and pinched her clit between two fingers. "I also asked you something. It's not a smart move to disobey someone while you are tied up in a room with him. How often do you do things like this?"

She groaned and just shook her head, she had no idea what he needed her to do. The feeling of him moving between her legs and starting touching her very sensitive nipples brought a moan from her lips. Her eyes closed as she felt him searching between her legs for something, the feeling of his fingers between her asscheeks were felt and then the vibrator started to vibrate constantly "Ahhhh noo please not that setting....oh fuckkkk". She tried to move her legs together but he was between them not allowing her to do so.

His fingers pinched her clit and she began screaming out loud, that was a very sensitive spot that he was pinching without much of a care. "I... t....two times.... this is my second time!.... please get me out....." there was nothing left but to scream and to beg him to let her go. She was unlucky that her house was far away from any other houses so nobody could see her or hear her scream.

"Why shouldn't I use that setting? From your moaning it seems like you rather like it." Richard said, not at all intending to change the setting to the one it had been before. At her second answer, he smiled. "You should've asked me to help you the first time already. Bondage is much less fun when there is noone around. It's supposed to make you feel helpless, powerless, in the hands of someone else. That's much harder to do when you're on your own." He said. "And if I had already been around, I could have made sure noone else came in."

He started rubbing her pussy, although he focused mainly on her clit. He liked the sound of her begging and moaning to him, and would very much like to continue it. "If you beg well enough, I'll let you out once the ice has melted. But for now, you should just enjoy yourself." He moved his head down, so it was over her. His fingers tugged lightly at her nipples, and rubbed at her cunt. He continued this for a while, then said "I'm certain you must be close to an orgasm, aren't you? So just let go, and cum for me. I'm sure it'd help you relax."

"H....how can I .... no I won't... oh god this is embarrassing..." she wasn't going to beg her friend to let her go although she was really starting to consider it. The fact was that now he had the power and she could never get out of here if she did not do as she was told. "Please... I beg you.... release me....I promise I will behave and call you next time....". She was sure that she was going to do this again even though obviously with company, he was indeed right it was much better with somebody else.

She did not needed to be told twice as her orgasm finally began to wash over her body. Each hair on her body was standing up as she began cumming so much that even began squirting a little bit. The orgasm shook her entire body as if it was a puppet, the good thing and bad thing of a woman's orgasm, the entire body was affected. She finally began to ride out the orgasm as she looked at him, "T...The key.... please take it out..."

Richard was controlling himself. If not, he would have been grinning widely once she started begging. As far as he knew, she was being honest right now, and she really would call him next time she wanted to do some bondage. He did't respond to her begging, though. Not yet, at least. He just used her voice as background music while he toyed with her body.

When she came, he pulled back a bit. He was almost certain that she had few orgasms powerful enough to mirror this one. He finally responded to her begging. He pushed two fingers into her, and pulled out both the vibrating egg, and the key, He loved how wet she was, and his pants were straining, rather willing to make use of the hole, although, again, he controlled himself. He then unlocked the box, then moved back to her, and simply untied the ropes. Then, slowly, he pulled out the anal plug, only bothering to stop it from vibrating once it was out.

"That was fun, now, wasn't it?" Richard asked. "I hope you'll hold true to your promise to tell me next time you want to be tied up. I would also propose you'd do it soon. Otherwise I might come in, and start it myself." He leaned over, and kissed her forehead, before standing up, leaving her in a puddle of her own juices, and the bondage gear. "Anyways, I've got an appointment, so I've got to get going. I'll see you later." He turned, and left. Over the next few days he waited, hoping for her to ask him to tie her up.

Kenzy was still in dream land as he began to take everything off, her eyes looked up to the ceiling as the butt plug was removed. She was panting and her chest was moving up and down quite fast, her eyes showed that she was in an dream state, her body was there but her mind was gone with the orgasm. The door closed as he left and she finally reacted, she had never gotten a more intense orgasm that the one she just had, she has never squirted before either. All this time she thought that this was just playful exploration little did she knew that she was really into this, surrendering control to a person.

She remained on the floor for almost an hour before she finally began getting up and crawling on all fours to the bath. Her pussy and ass were on fire still so she prepared herself a warm bath with salts and everything she used for when she needed to relax and just got in. Looking down at her pussy she could feel that it was very sensitive and sore, a large grin appeared on her face as the tub filled and she began relaxing. Her mind went back at the events that happened that day, how scared she was that someone had discovered her in that position, how hopeless she felt… before she knew it her hands were between her legs fingering herself to another orgasm.

Days went by and she went back to her usual work. She did discover that the man that helped her be so hopeless that day was fired and she felt sorry for him. Finally the next weekend came and she drove home in order to call Richard up. When she was at home she took out the heavy box she filled with bondage stuff and smirked as she put on a collar and looked at herself on the mirror. With a grin on her face she took off her clothing and searched her phone and sent him a text, ‘I need you, come by my home we need to talk’. It was a simple message, but the first three words would sure bring him without any question.

Over the week, Richard had been working to try and get a job. Sadly, he had little luck with it. He had the credentials, sure, but there were too many other applicants around. He did manage to get a part time job, helping in a store, so he wouldn't run out of money quite soon. It was still quite annoying, really. Still, all his negative feelings disappeared when he looked at his phone after it rang, and found a text from Kenzy. After the first three words, he already stood up. Soon enough he was in his car, and making his way over to her.

About 15 minutes after she sent the text, she would hear a key in the lock to her house. Richard stepped inside, closing the door behind him. "I'm here, Kenzy. Where are you?" he called out, as he began looking through the house, to see where she was.

While he was on the way Kenzy got dressed in a shirt and some tight pants while still leaving the collar on, she liked the way it looked on her. Finally she managed to bring a bottle of wine, ice and two glasses with her to her room. Turning on some soft music she walked to the window and began looking at the forest behind her house. She smiled and thought the next time she might use the forest as the place to tie herself up.

Finally hearing something on her house she opened the door to her room and got on the bed hoping and waiting on him to come by. When he would come in the room he would find her on the bed with two cups of wine on her hands, “Come in and sit down… we need to talk”. She smiled offering him the glass of wine and blushing as she knew this was the dress she used when she wanted some sex

Richard heard the music, and followed it, which led him to her room. When he saw her on the bed, he looked her over with a smile. Tight pants, rather tight shirt, collar, her pretty face. Collar, hmm? And she didn't seem to wear anything under her clothing, either. He smiled, as he walked over to her, took the glass of wine, and sat down next to her. He took a sip of the wine, before speaking up.

"Is that collar because of me, or is this an 'I'm taken' kind of talk?" He very much hoped it was the former. Although if it was the latter, he wouldn't act out over it. Although he had fun with tying her up before, he had no intention of doing something she really wouldn't like. She may have been quite the little plaything the past week, but she was still his friend first and foremost.

She shook her head, “Shhh I will leave that answer for later, I got word that you got fired from your job. I am your friend and because of that I will not overlook this, you know that I got a pretty big company that I am owner of. I am prepared to offer you a job that will take care of all of your financial needs. You will start from the bottom of course, you will be delivering the drugs to pharmacies and the like for awhile but I can ascend you rather quickly if you do a good job. You will be head of personnel there which means you will be in charge of making sure the deliveries arrive in time”.

She smiled opening a drawer and taking out a pen and the contract, “I have the job already settled for you, if you would like to work without worrying anymore for bills please sign here and you will be working for me”. She smiled sliding the contract to him stating that he will earn over three thousand dollars monthly which was more than enough for him to live well until he gets promoted.

When Richard heard about what she said, he got rather excited. He had forgotten to ask her what he had meant to ask last time, but it seemed she had found out about it on her own. Her offer sounded almost too good to be true, but he knew she wouldn't lie to him about this. He took the contract as she handed it over to him, amd looked it through. Unless there was anything not meant to be there, which he'd dislike, he would sign the contract immediately.

"Thanks, it's an amazing opportunity. I could kiss you." He said. He then smirked, and moved against her, pressing hislips against hers, as his body pushed hers back on the bed. Luckily, she had put the glass of wone aside to hand him the contract. Unless she would fight it, he'd pull back after a few seconds, and ask her, in a rather playful tone. "So, is it later yet?"

The kiss was not unexpected but she did not fought it, her eyes closed as she was gently taken back on the bed. Wrapping her hands around his neck she kissed him again but this time she tried to deliver as much passion as she could. “Yeah it is later, now the next part of the surprise. Do you want to make the key you have to my house permanent, I mean come live with me?. Say yes and I have a small present for you, she reached on the counter and took a leash attaching it to her collar and giving the other end to him. “So what do you think, master?” she grinned kissing him again on his lips, “While at home you make the rules, I will surrender all my freedom to you. While at work is my world so you will obey me there at all things work related”.

Richard's day was getting better and better. When she gave him another kiss, he kissed her back with as much passion as she gave him. The words that followed were rather surprising. He had been hoping for friends with benefits, but this, this was so much better. Feeling as if a major event had just occured, he took the leash into his hands. After she lay the groundrules he nodded. "Of course, I think that's a fair enough trade. And I could never say no to a proposition like that. So consider yourself to have a new housemate, my pet."

He continued. "If you're going to give your freedom over to me, though, we'll need to lay some groundrules. I'm telling you now, so you can still back out if you want to. First of all, unless I tell you something to the contrary, you will designate me as Master p, or master Richard, never simply Richard. Secondly, I will be in charge of your clothing. Unless I give you something else to wear, you will remain naked, except for that collar, which will only come off when you need to leave the house, or at my command. Third, although you have your own freedom at work, if I give you a command here, such as not to wear underwear, you will still have to obey me, unless it would lead to people finding out. Fourth, you have a veto right if I go to far. Just pick a word you wouldn't use in normal conversation, and a handsign, tell me what they are, and you can use them whenever you think I go too far. However, overuse of it may end you with e ignoring it. And, for now the last, you are not allowed to cum until IT allow you too. I won't forbid you to masturbate, but if you need to cum, you should call me, or come find me, and ask me for permission. Think you can live with that?"

He wondered if she'd also read into his words that if she said yes, they'd go into immediate effect, which meant she should lose her clothing.

She grinned as soon as he said yes and started stating the ground rules for his stay. He should had known about the clothing rule which was why she wore no underwear behind the usual clothing. She giggled and nodded at him, "I agree with your rules Master". She knew that she had to take her clothing off and that he would most likely judge her clothing sooner or later. Her pussy was becoming wet just thinking about what was going to happen from now on, she wanted to touch herself but that meant having an orgasm and she could not have one, at least not without her permission.

She slowly stood up and began unbuttoning her shirt until it was gone from her body revealing her rather large breasts. Then she unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down. Throwing her clothing next to him she moved on her knees on the floor in front of him and then searched her drawer for a small padlock she used once for a box and gave it to him as well as the only three keys that came with it. Moving her hair to the side she gave her back to him so he could lock the padlock on the collar and seal her fate.

Richard eagerly watched her undress, displaying her bountiful breasts to him, then pulling down her pants to show him he was right about her underwearless state. When she knelt before him, she could see she was not the only one aroused by this, as his pants were bulging. He smiled as he took the padlock. He'd have to find something better later, this may do its job, but it dodn't look all too good. Still, he bent over, and locked the padlock on the collar. She was truly his now, and he was intending to get some good mileage out of her.

He looked over at he box with bondage gear, and went to look through it, to find some nice stuff. For now, he didn't really wanted to restrain her. He wanted to jphumiliate, degrade her some, to let her know just what she got herself into. He wondered if his hold went far enou to convince her to take a tattoo or piercing for him. For now, though, he decided to emphasize her pet status. He took out a set of fake cat ears, and a tail buttplug. "Bend over, little one." He said. He then pressed the plug against her mouth, so she could lube it up. Afterwards, he pressed it into her ass. He then put the cat ears on her. "That looks cute on you. Now, go and thank your master for everythijng he has done and will do for you. Open my panta, and come suck me off.

Kenzy grinned as he locked the collar around her neck, now she was indeed trapped in it. Moving her long hair down she remained on all fours as he searched the trunk and took out two of the stuff she never actually used. She grinned and bent over as he instructed opening her mouth and sucking and licking the butt plug as best as she could knowing what was coming next. When he walked around her and pushed the dildo inside her ass caused her to let out a moan at the feeling of her anus hugging the dildo. The cat ears made her blush but she said nothing since it was bought for a costume party she never went to.

Finally a rather sly smirk appeared on her eyes as he instructed her, she should had expected this coming. She reached for his pants and unbuttoned them before moving them down to the floor followed by his underwear as she saw his cock for the first time. He was rather normal sized which was perfect for her . Grinning she took his cock and licked it from the bottom all the way to the head of his cock. Opening her mouth she wrapped her lips around the meat rod and slowly began to take him deeper and deeper on her throat.

Richard already got excited at her moan and her blush. He had always liked her, and would never have said no to doing something like this toher. Although he also was a good enough guy not to act on it and possibly ruin their friendship. Except with a situation like past week,he just couldn't give such a perfect situation up.

Those thoughts were farfrom his mind, though,as his pants got unzipped and slippeddown to the ground,quicklyfolowed by his boxers. He couldn't say hewas well endowed, only slightly above average at best, but most women found it a nice enough size. If one relied mostly on the size of his goods to please women you wouldn't get all too far anyways.

He groaned lightly when she started to lick over his cock. He was rather pent up, having made the stupidly sentimentalndecision not to touch himself until she called. Still, he hid it rather well, he hoped."keep going, my slutty little thing," he said, placing a hand on the back of her head, and pushing her further down oin him,

She felt his strong hand on the back of her hair but said nothing, her mouth was too full. She reached for his balls with her hand and began slowly massaging them while rubbing them to keep them warm. She knew some tricks to make any men fall on her knees but she wanted to fall on someone else knees now. She licked and sucked on his cock as her free hand traveled to her pussy and slowly began rubbing her clitoris as she did her job with his cock.

Richard groaned, loving the feeling of her hand and mouth around his cock and balls. A momentary wonder of how many others she had done it with flashed through his mind, but he didn't care all too much. All that mattered was that she was his now, and that noone else would have her without his say so. "You're a great little cocksucker, my pet. I should let you do that more often. Hmm... perhaps I should make you wake me up every morning with a blowjob, what do you think of that?" He said, pulling her off him for a moment so she could answer, before letting go of her hair, so she could continue on her own.

Blushing he was already talking about moving in and her waking him up each day with a blowjob. Her mind was lost for her to think anything else, the only thing on her mind was the cock in front of her and waiting for his cum to fill her stomach, “mmmm I would love that master”. She smirked and continued to suck on his cock not really sure if he meant it or not. The fact of the matter was that he found her tied up and was having his way with her thing that she did not mind at all.

Back
Top Bottom