Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Modern Day Realistic (F for M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

esielle

Submissively Yours
Hey all! I'm back again with a character I created to see if anyone would be interested starting something up in a modern day, realistic setting. A little bit about me before I start! You can call me Em and I've been roleplaying for quite some time. I just recently left the place where I was a long time player because I simply wasn't coming across a lot of diversity there nor was I finding any roleplays that I was too interested in that weren't rehashing things over and over. So I started a search for new places and new people and, lo and behold, Bluemoon! lol The time I've spent here so far has been very rewarding. I've met and started to play with some very talented, interesting people. Since that is always a good sign to me, I've decided to go ahead and try to find someone that might be willing to play against this particular character I created who has been in character limbo for quite some time. As a side note, I have a lot of characters that are in character limbo and it seems like I have one for every occasion! lol If you're interested in discussing or finding out more about what I have aside from the one I'm posting today, don't hesitate to PM me.

But first, let me get these two things out of the way!

My F-List!

Second, what you can expect from me:

- A post every day or, at least, every other day (more on weekends). If I have time for more (mostly this will happen on the weekends), I will post more.
- I try to stick to 3-6 paragraphs but I do have a tendency to be long-winded from time to time. All you have to do is tell me to pull back a little with the wordiness and I'll always do my level best to comply.
- Personally, I'm partial to 3rd person
- I prefer to post via private message or email
- I will always try to let you know beforehand if I can't post right away (i.e. if it will take me more than a day). Although, honestly, those times will be rare.
- Honesty and communication
- I will not disappear without a very good reason
- I am mostly around at night so you can probably expect most of my responses to be sometime after 6 though I do, on occasion, hop online during the day so you might get a surprise!
- I love smut and a wide range of dirty, naughty, deviant things (of which we can discuss via PM if you are interested), but I love the story too. If it's just fucking without plot, character development, or an interesting premise, I'm not going to be half as interested. It's all the little things that make the smut that much more fun for me
- I prefer long-lasting to one-shots or short roleplays. That goes back to the whole character development and plot aspect above
- I do not post potential pairings. I understand the reasoning why posting them can be necessary, but I have a different philosophy than the norm. I believe that if you're interested in playing with a certain character I post that you should be able to, in turn, develop your own creation. I am open to damn near anything so I'm not going to limit your choices!

Onto the character. Again, I just use the form of presentation I'm generally used to. If you're interested in this character, PM me and let's get on with the deviant behavior!

------------------------------------------------

lmoss03.jpg

Name: Lenna Moss
Race/Species: Human

Appearance: Lenna stands right around 5'7 and is approximately 112 pounds give or take (mostly take given the nature of the character). She has wavy brown hair that comes just past her shoulders and warm, chocolate brown eyes that are rarely seen as she very rarely makes eye contact with anyone. While no one would ever say that she is the most beautiful in the room and it is a rare occasion, indeed, that she is the first ever noticed, she had a wise, lost sort of beauty that rests upon her face and is seen in the brief, soft flickers of her smile and the stolen glances she gives to people when she thinks they aren't watching her. She gives the impression of being someone that is broken and needs pieced back together, having a had a long life thus far with many mistakes made. There is a natural submissiveness to her, easily bending to what other people want and desire either from a situation or from her. For as broken as she looks at first glance, there is also an unsung strength hidden behind her eyes. How else would she have survived this long?

Abilities:
-Drug running (small time, local)
-Fall guy (not her choice)
-Pretty good liar when in a bind

Flaws:
-Extensive drug history since she was about fifteen years old
-Very uncertain about the world around her
-Feels that everyone can see the mistakes she made just by looking at her
-The only friends she has been able to make thus far have not been good for her
-Easily influenced

History:

Birth - 5 years old - During this time she lived with her mother, but she doesn't exactly remember anything from this time period. All she knows about this part in her life is that one day a woman from social services came and took her away. To this day, she doesn't know what became of her mother, why she was taken, who her father was, or if there were any relatives to speak of that could have taken her and, if there were, why they did not.

From age five until she was fifteen years old, she went to different long-term placement foster homes. The first one she stayed at was from the ages 5 to 9 and, from what she can remember, she really liked the woman that looked after her in that time period. She was a dance instructor that treated Lenna really well, bringing her to the dance studio she owned so she could take the classes alongside the other students. Lenna was never good at dancing. In fact, she has always been rather awkward in many aspects, never quite feeling as though she fit into her body. When the woman died, she was brought to another foster home where she remained until she was thirteen years old. The couple had started the adoption process, but that never came to fruition as the couple had marital problems and ended up divorcing, leaving Lenna to go back into the State's care only to be placed in yet another home. From there until she was fifteen years old, she stayed in a home with a couple who were already foster parents to a young man a little younger than she was. Things started out okay at first, but gradually everything went downhill. Their foster father was never mean to her, but he was highly abusive to the young man. He would get abused physically, emotionally, and mentally on a weekly basis. One particularly bad night, Lenna called the cops from another room after shoving as many things as she could take into two bags, slipped out a window, and ran from there. She was in eastern New York at the time (Rochester area) and hitch-hiked to Manhattan. She didn't know if anyone ever came looking for her, but no one ever found her if they did. Even then she knew she would be easily lost in the crowd or forgotten.

From that point on, things became interesting, sure, but a whole lot harder. She tried her best to get on the straight and narrow down to looking for an apartment, trying to find a job (any job) in the city, and just trying to make a life for herself. Lenna knew things would be hard, but she wasn't prepared for just how hard they were! One day she met a man named Chris on the subway who offered to give her a place to crash and a way to make some extra money if she was interested. Since that was the best prospect she had in months, she took the offer. She stayed in his apartment and he taught her how to conceal drugs on herself so she could run them between the Burroughs where they would be dropped off to be transported somewhere else in the state or out of state completely. He never gave her any bigger job than that, knowing that no one would suspect anyone with a sweet smile and who looked lost half the time. Also, he paid her quite well so she really didn't have reason to complain.

However, she ended up, with Chris' guidance, trying that which she was running back and forth for him, gradually taking to partying with him and other people until she started to dig a substance using hole for herself. This was Chris' way of controlling her, of keeping her around so she could continue doing her job and, on the side, using her as a fuck toy when she didn't have the monetary means to pay him for the drugs she was using. During her time spent with him, which was years, she was arrested three times, spent a small amount of time in jail, had to pay fines, do community service, and attend 12-step meetings. After all that was required of her was complete, she fell right back into old habits with Chris. One day as she was sitting in the living room listening to Chris in his bedroom fucking two different girls, she realized she had enough. The very next day, she checked herself into a rehabilitation clinic, cleaned herself up, and, when she was through with rehab, got in touch with a program that would help her find a job. She remained with Chris for a short while after that, but broke free recently. For the last year she has been holding down a job in the housekeeping department of a ritzy hotel and has her own apartment though it isn't in the best of neighborhoods. While it's not much, it's home.

The question is, will she make it in the straight life or will she fall back into old habits with old friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom