Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mama needs some sugar. (F looking for M/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Nibbles

Supernova
Hi! My name is Doctor Nibbles! I like long walks on the beach, cuddling by candlelight and an occasional, vicious spanking... okay maybe a little more than occasional. Its been quite a long time since I've role played and good god am I in desperation for some sexy naughty fun! I am at this point looking more for story than anything else. So with that in mind keep reading. Sidenote: I use PM to discuss RP's but I don't PLAY Rp's in PM because there's no cohesive record.

First off are a few no-no's. I don't do anything that involves scat, gore, or death as well as vomiting when it comes to sexual roleplay. I also do not like sizeplay. I don't like 600lbs breasts or a 24ft long cock. Lastly, age play is a big deal to me. I don't mind playing younger roles even if your character is significantly older. This may open some windows for some serious taboos. I don't mind taboo, in fact I find it rather kinky and arousing. But I don't want to become someone's avatar of illegal sexual deviancies. An occasional age play RP isn't bad but if it becomes to popular a request I will turn it down. Other than the above I really don't turn my nose up at much and am extremely open minded, always thinking of partner's enjoyment before myself. Just NO SURPRISES! If you want some really out of the ordinary stuff make sure you tell me upfront or I WILL drop the role play. Lastly, I DON'T DO OFF SITE ROLEPLAYS! Thread or PM ONLY. Sorry if thats a deal breaker but considering how free I am I think its a worthy sacrifice.

What I Expect From My Partner
I like a wide range of characters to play with or as, but partners are something I like to feel comfortable with. First off, you have to be an intelligent writer. Granted Im not looking for any Charles Dickens in a partner but decent grammar, good description and experience are some traits that will make our roleplays 10x more fun and make me more immersed and involved. Description is important. I like a somewhat lengthy post, a paragraph minimum. A post once or twice a week is perfect pace for me, though Im willing to do a fast paced RP through another source like AIM or such. Lastly, just be a caring partner, if I draw a line, please don't cross it, as I will do the same for you. In fact all of my "expectations" are expectations I hold myself accountable for as well, so if everything is aligned we will have one hell of a time, you and I. Wink

My Own Desires

As you may have gathered from my intro, I like the hardcore, the taboo, the twisted and the dark. I love anything gothic, emo or punk related, I truely delve into those particular roles. However, I am not restricted to just those, I do contemporary, classical, humor, horror, anime, furry, fandom, hardcore, softcore and SO much more. ^_^ But I really want hard core and brutality. Even as far as public humilation and rape.

I have a few premade characters but love to start fresh. One thing, however, is despite the type of RP, story has to be present, if all you want to do is fuck then don't desguise it as a storybased RP and jump right into the sex then end it. That rustles my jimmies -.-

Ideas and Current Cravings
Here's a list of some RP pairings or scenarios that I've been craving or wanted to do for some time. Though I am always open to suggestions Wink

Science Fiction.
Post Modern Shadowrun style
Grimdark Far Future.
Utopian Far Future.
Space Pirates/Mercenaries.
Alien/Human
Monster/girl. (Tentacles welcome) ;)

Fantasy
Western Fantasy
Fantasy setting: monster x girl
Fantasy setting: girl x knight
Fantasy setting: torture
Monster girl x knight
Anything in this setting.

Furries
Any kind of mammal or lizard I am willing to pair with in any setting.
Firefly-like fantasy setting. (Space Pirates)
My Little Pony
World of Warcraft

Fandoms
FALLOUT
SKYRIM
Elfen Lied
Mortal Combat
Possible Crossovers
Ergo Proxy
Bleach
My Life as a Teenage Robot
Warhammer 40,00
Lovecraftian Horror​

Just give me a PM if you're interested!

Sincerely,
The Doctor :heart:

I'm reeeaaally tapping my chin on this one. Mind's wandering with ideas and I got a lot of characters I need to dust off.

Sorry I'm talking so long, I'm just really trying to pick out a setting and who I wanna use really. Definitely looking at that Shadowrun one (I'm a sucker for magic in a sci-fi setting). But I feel like I should look more into Shadowrun so I don't fuck anything up.

If you like being punished,then I'm definetly up for that. PM me about the KnightxGirl one,also,are you interested in demons and angels at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom