Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LD's Needs and Wants... Lit F for Lit M (Updated: 06/22/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ιnтrodυcтιon

..:: wнaт yoυ need тo ĸnow ::..

I only play characters that are 19 and above. I'm sorry if this is not your thing, but I am much to old to play a young girl.

I will respond to your post from the last point in mine and strive to take the story further.

I attempt not to direct your character too much BUT in certain situations that is necessary.

I play via THREADS and plot via PM's. No PM, email or IM play and don't try to convince me.

I enjoy detailed and readable replies/posts. Please have a good grasp on the English language. I'm not perfect either.

I will only play as heterosexual females. I have no problems playing against a female writing a male character, as long as she makes him believable.

I will require that you place your favorite fruit as your greeting in your PM to me. This ensures that my thread has been read thoroughly. (Example: Hello Peach, Hi Plum, Howdy Grape, etc.)

I get carried away and I can write paragraphs in multiples and upwards of 5-7 per post. Don't let my writing intimidate you. I calm down and will average out to about 2-3 unless I am just so inspired by your writing.

..:: wнaт ι aм looĸιng ғor ιn a parтner ::..

Partners who are just as engaged in the RP as I am.

Partners who are creative and enjoy creating stories with heat and depth.

Partners who enjoy playing men and not boys. I enjoy characters of age so 18 and above please and thank you.

Partners who are patient and understanding of crazy RL and muses that can be as emotional as the owner.

Partners who will tell me if something is off. I do not mind to edit... but I expect you to extend me the same courtesy. I can be picky but it is because I like things to make sense. (It also stems from my being a perfectionist.)

Partners who paint a picture with their posts, give me substance and allow me to ‘see’ what they write coming to life in my imagination (this includes description, dialogue, thoughts of the character playing opposite mine, etc). I have no limits on your posts/replies as long as they are well-written. If you start giving me one-liners or nonsense, consider the RP finished.

Partners who are willing to add to the plot even if the idea is originally mine. We are building a story together here. Please give me your input and don't worry if that input changes the original idea I had. It's all right, I am open-minded enough to listen and see how your ideas can better my own.

ĸιnĸѕ

..:: lιĸeѕ ::..

Romance
Risk of & Pregnancy
Oral (Giving and Receiving)
Vaginal
Males
Sex
Drama
Biting/Nipping
Scratching
Kissing
Licking
Submitting more than dominating

..:: dιѕlιĸeѕ ::..

One liners
Anal
Watersports
Scat
Vore
Death/Murder
Horror themes
Cheating/Adultery (Don't mind this, depends on the plot)
Females in Sex Scenes
Incest
Furries & Nekos
One night stands (Though I like when one night stands take serious turns)
All plot all the time
IM Play

..:: F List ::..

Click Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom