Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP Plots & Other Custom RPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melda.Starsong

Supernova

I'm busy with personal life, work, that constrains a good part on my daily life. So if takes a while for a reply this is why. I'm engaged, which means planning a wedding. Since I'm done with college and work has slowed down to the weekend, I have more time to do rps.

Story base rps I like to have replies longer then just one line. Smut driven ones can go down to one lines in certain spots like during sex scene, with all rps I like be detailed as possible. I will do the same back.
I don't rps of incest of blood family, so don't even ask.

Anything colored blue is taken at the moment. Purple pink is craving

Please PM or you can contact me through Discord, if you are interested in start a Role Play with me. If want to know my kinks that will allow for Role playing please go to f-list.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RP Plots
I'm open to custom Rp Plots as well. If plot is red means its my crave rp and this will change off and on. I do tailor the rp plots during the planning process so what written below can be changed.

Wolf's Lover MxF, FutaxF
Scarlett did know what today was going to bring today when She set out to gather wood for her fire this morning. She been by herself since her grandmother died. Her mother died in childbirth with her and her father died in a wood cutting accident. She was all by herself. She lived on the far end of the village where not many can to see her or check on her. She worked her own little garden and field for food as well as animals. She heard about the Big Bad Wolf but she thought it was just an old wife tale.
The wolf is an Anthro wolf.

Different World MxF, FutaXF
In this world all humans and animals can get each other pregnant. Cause a world full of anthro creatures to excest. they range for full human with animal ears and tails to Animals that walk up right and can talk.

Same Love Rachel FxF
Beautiful college pre-med student Rachel Carthage was always looking for love in the wrong places and ends up in bad romances. She finally gave up on looking for love and contract on her studies as the days of her pre-med almost gone while looking taking a tour of the best med school in the country. A girl catches her eye as she she walks by and have felt a spark when thier eyes met. Now she knows she has go to this school to find out who this girl is.

Same Love Helena FxF
Helena Bartolini looks to be a normal L.A. Girl that has tattoos, Gorgous copper red curly hair, stunning green eyes, killer body with a nice rack, Culinary and Artistic talent. She is more then meets the eye, she loved only girls since she was a middle schooler but she thought this was a normal everyday thing that till she told her mother that she loved girls. Her mother being a religios women tried to fix her daughter through faith. Her father finally had enough of his wife antics and seeing his daughter become sad and depressed. When her father stepped in to defend his daughter her mother lashed out at him. Telling him its his fault that thier daughter was gay. Her father didn't take that well and they devorsied. Helena stayed with her mother for a time, trying to keep her feeling for girls a secret till after high school.
We start at point when she still in High school, Collage, or after she done with those.

The Model and the Rock Star MxF
Lyla, a striving to be a model. She has a few secrets, she had over protective rich father that wants his daughter to do as she told just please him, That she has a disease that slowly killing her from the inside out and had to take meds to slow the spread of disease. She lives life to the fullest without regret cause of it.

She goes to a concert. She runs into one the band members not expecting to have a wild night with the rock star and start something neither one wants let go.

Different Kind of Cinderella FxM , FXF , FutaxF
Ella doesn't have a charm life even though she lives on the rich side of town. Her parents make her cook, clean, take her little sister, and anything they need on a whim. She is the modern day Cinderella. Her brother and little sister go to the postage academy while she goes to a public school. One her long time friend next door takes her to a Charity ball and become the Belle of the Ball. She rushes home before her parents come home and able the throw on a pair a jeans and a flannel tee, stashing the dress in a cabinet. Will she be found out and did she meet a prince that rescue her at the ball or will she save herself from her life of servitude?
This rp you can play Best Friend, a guy, or Her best friend that is a guy

Futa Mistress and Slave FutaxF
This one I will playing the Slave of a Mistress. My character name is going to be Elaine.
The Plot is up for the person that playing the mistress.

The Heiress that a French Princess FutaxF, MxF
Aleson seems like a Bombshell Blonde that was poplar of the high school. She had two secrets she like nerds and that she was a princess. Everyone at school knows she Heiress to a Pharmaceutical company in England. She pulls a nerd girl/guy into an empty classroom. She finds out the girl's a futa, If girl path. She falls in love with her/him and Aleson ends up getting pregnant.

Take me home please MxF, FutaxF
Kamala is a Tiger Neko left out in the cold by her family cause they got tired of having her around and the son getting attracted to her. His mother wanted her son to have a normal relationship with a human girl. That meant getting rid of the problem. So now Kamala left out in the cold want nothing more then find someone to care for her.

I'm not Alice, I'm her daughter! MxF
Alicia was a normal teen girl getting ready to meet her betrothed. She waiting on the garden. She saw something out of the ordanery a white rabbit in a waist coat with a pocket watch and glasses. She heard her mother tell her about her time in Wonderland but she thought her mother was just telling her stories and not the truth. She follows the rabbit and slips down the hole the rabbit went into. She fell down into Wonderland. Everyone waiting for her but to thier shock to them Alice not changed since they last saw her but Alicia keeps tell them that her mother name and she's not her. Now its Alicia's turn to have Adventures in wonderland.

Modern Day Snow White MxF, FxF
This one is about My charter Yuki. Yuki's mom died of cancer when she was 5 years old since then its been just her and her father that was until Rose walking into thier lives. Rose seemed to be this kind care women on the outside but really she was selfish, self-center, and vain. But her true colors didn't show till a month after the marriage and Yuki's father was called over to the London branch at his work to get it set up. Instead wanting to drag his daughter who in the middle of her school year and his new bride to a new place they didn't know. He decided to go alone and Leave Yuki in Rose's care. That's when Yuki's troubles started. Rose keeps telling her husband each year since Yuki was a freshmen in High school that she could bear to leave cause of her friends and she didn't want Yuki to be away from her friends either.
The story starts Yuki's senior year in high school. Rose gone to see her husband over one weekend and had gotten herself pregnant to try keep herself there in New York City and to keep Yuki under her thumb.
This rp can play as new transfer student, best friend, or a guy class mate.

All-girl school FutaxF
Miranda just transformed into an all girls school. She not sure about it cause there no boys around her. Her dorm mate happens to be a Futa. One morning while her dorm mate in the shower. Miranda finds out her secret. Her dorm mate makes a deal to keep her secret that the virgin Miranda be her sex toy when she wants it. Now during class, after school, and time of day Miranda be pulled away by her so that they have sex.

The Noble Warrior and Her Prince MxF
One the brink of war, A female warrior is assign to watch over a spoiled Prince. Minka has no pations for this prince and goes to teach him what it means to be a person who knows the value of everyday people.

Sex School MxF, FutaxF
Salena Ebony Wilson did know the scholarships. She got a letter at her mom's best friend's home where she was staying at, telling her she been accepted as a student at a prestigious academy. But in reality its a school that trains girls to be sex slaves. The school slowly brain washes the girls ,that no one will notice are gone, to being sex slaves before being sold off to masters. The catch is that the girls have to stay virgins till they are sold cause it trigger who master are cause they are ones that deflowered them.

Loup Garoux MxF
Suki looks like a normal Lounge singer at a club called The Wolf's Den. But this is just a way to blend into her the human world in reality, She from a long line of Loup Garoux. Humans that have the ability to change into wolves at night expectantly during a full moon night. She is the littlest of triplets and Mate-less unlike her sisters Diana and Sophie. Being the smallest has its advantages and disadvantages. Suki moves away from her family so she could find a mate. She hoping to catch someone attenchen.

The Foster Child MxF, FutaxF
Her biologic parents never cared for Katie, they thought of her as a compaction that came along. It didn't stop them from going out and doing what they wanted. Katie had to raise herself when she was 5 that when the last nanny got fired and never replaced. She learned to feed herself and take herself to school and back home again without getting taken by someone cause she living in the city. By the time she was 15, she started acting out cause she never felt loved which started her addiction to sex. She taught the more sex she had the more loved she felt. Her actions didn't go unnoticed by the neighbors they start to document not only Katie's moves but her parents. By the time Katie was 16 she so addicted to sex it hard for go a hour without it. Her school got worried cause the sudden drop in her grades and her not coming school without excuse. Her school had no choice but to Child Protective Services. they investigated into it and the neighbors more happy hand over the stuff they collected. Katie was taken from her parents, but they could cared less about Katie being taken from them. So started the jumping from home to home, the foster parents had hard time controlling her and her leaving days on end to have sex. 6 months before her 17th birthday her social worker had enough and sent her to rehab to get her off her addiction. Now that she out wondering where they going to stick her next and vowed not mess up with next home she was in.

Breeding Mother MxF, FutaxF
Emi Nakamura is a 2nd year Japanese High school student. She heading home from school and ends up in the path of an Alien warrior who come to look for a perfect female to help repopulate his race. He not only warrior out on this mission there are other warriors out looking in different worlds as well for breeding mothers. He sees Emi and does a quick scan to see how she far in having hybrid children and the chances of a successful pregnancy and birth. She happen to be a match. He sprays a mist on her knocking out. He takes her to his ship and heads home while on the way he does tests and scan on her to further his research on her reproduction system and the chance of pregnancy happening. Soon enough find out she ripe for breeding and he does an experiment to see how she far pregnancy and the child that is produced from her. Emi wakes find she in strange place and learns she going to be a breed to re-population. Scared, alone, and going be devirginitized by this alien. What is her future going to hold for her.

I Got My teacher Pregnant MXF, FutaxF
A forbidden romance not what the new English high school teacher Miranda though she was going to have. Then She caught one of her student watching her masturbate in one the stalls of the girl's bathroom. She takes the student to her house and scolds him/her for it but ends up starting a relationship with him/her and ends up getting pregnant by him/her.

The Rock & Roll Goddess MxF, FxF
I'll be playing a Rock Star by the name of Amy Van Welsh.She a quick rising star in the music world with her band called Darkness Falls. In the light of stage she dressed in Gothic clothing. When she home and doesn't want to be noticed she in jeans and dark top. She works at a car garage as a mechanic. She the daughter of a rich family. Her father runs his family's business and her mother works in the government.
This is an Open Plot rp cause the opposite character could be an old friend, a fan, or someone she just meet on the street that doesn't know who she is.

The Host base RP MxF
I'll be playing the female human. Her name is Adeline Fairchild. She lives in another pocket of human in Montana. She created reflective contacts that makes it easy for the raiders to get supplies.
While she out on raid when a soul become smitten by her and follows her. He ends up getting taken by the raiding group. They take him back to thier little village in the middle of no where on unmarked road near the rocky mountains. He taken to the doctor of the group but Adeline has a change of heart and stops the doctor from trying to cut him out. She start having living with her house in another room. She not only keep an eye on him but also to keep the others from hurting him. She helps him adjust to life with the humans. After a while they start opening up to one another, and end up falling in love. He ends up going naive and helps them what they need.

The Elven Maiden and the Prince MxF
Glanlotiel is a maiden of the proud elven race. But her people and the humans are on the brink of fighting with each other. I order to keep the peace. She given to the Crown Prince of the humans. Now She face with a new customs, places, and clothing. She not sure how she far with this man who to be her wedded husband.

The Prodigy MxF, FxF
Aeris looks like your normal everyday girl but in truth, Aeris is a cello prodigy. She talented in composed her own cello music since she was 7 years old. Her mother gave her her first cello as an escape from the yelling and fighting of her parents. After her parents divorced and she lived mostly with her father. Her father know Aeris wasn't his but a famous Violist by the name of Lucas James Adamson. Her father starts to abuse her cause he mad that she wasn't his and he punishing his ex wife by hurting Aeris. Soon after Aeris started therapy with her mother, her mother Audrey filed for sole custody of Aeris. It took a year for her to get the custody of her. During the time Aeris had go in the hospital cause of the abuse, her mother meets a doctor by the name of Kevin. Kevin and her mother starts to date and soon married along with giving birth to a little half sister Cassandra. She over joyed with her new family, but soon things crash down and Cassandra is diagnosed with Leukemia. Aeris find out her cello music soothes her sick sister. She makes her a CD for her while she not around to do it herself. Soon she find out about her real father and goes looking for him and finds him to be someone she admired as a child. He makes up for all the time they time he missed in her life and help her jump start her career as musician.
Living in an apartment in New City and tending the prosthesis music school of Julliard.

The Firey redheaded step-sister MxF, FxF, FxFuta
Ksenia not expecting when her mom came back from her business trip to tell her that she had remarried and that they moving to a new place. Now she dealing leaving her friends and people that known her since she was a little girl and head off to a new town and a new family. She also not expecting to get feelings for her new step brother/sister either.

The Illegitimate Child of a Rock Star FxF, MxF
Alexa born and grew up not knowing who her father was. Only things of his that her mother had was necklace he given her. She never thought he would come into her lives like any other dead beat father until a few days after her mother died of breast cancer and her twin sister Jazzlyn killed in a traffic accident on the same day. She had no other kin then her father, who had his lawyer order a DNA test to prove that he was biologically his, once the results came back postive. She was given bus ticket to Los Angeles by her mother's lawyer and instructions that her father was going to pick her up at the bus station. When she got there she got the shock of her life. Her father was no other then the legendary punk rock sex god...Billie Joe Armstrong for Green Day. Now she have to battle with getting used to the life with her father and his family and adjusting to a new school. She has a long and hard road before her, that may hold something else amazing for her future.
You will be playing a guy or girl that she meets after coming to Los Angeles.

The Kingdom of Celes FutaxF
The Kingdom Of Celes was full of good hearted people and vast riches from farming to the Jewel and Ores mines. The only oddly different thing about this kingdom it that all that inhabited is a female or a Futa. There not been men in this kingdom for five thousand years. The kingdom ran perfectly by the queens of the land. They where blessed with one child. Her name was Arabella. The queens adored her and loved her very much. As the years passed Arabella grow into a beautiful young women. But in the world was not as happy as Celes was. King Bicron watched as more and more of the women for his kingdom left to go into Celes instead stay and bear the next generation in his kingdom. Finally he had enough a stage an attack on Celes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have more characters if interested in doing a certain type of RP.
Character Profiles
Website Update:
Note: I do not to IM rps anymore. Do to the fact that my messager got spammed out by people just wanted to add me for no reason nor told me that they where adding for what reason. I'm sorry for the in convince.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom