Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Role reversal gender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy_martin

Moon
I'm imagining a world where gender roles are reversed. Men won't wear high heels or skirts, but they may wear short shorts or tighter clothes. It would be a Roleplay in which I would play a DM and play numerous characters and you would play one man.

The man you play would have originally lived in our world and somehow woken up in the other world after a Saturday nap. He would wake up to an apartment that is noticeably cleaner and decorated with a more feminine flare (prints of art as opposed to movie posters)

My real interest in this fantasy is how uor character would change his mindset. I mean the first time he gets picked up at a bar, he will see that he went from playing the stud, to playing the role of the easy slut. Would he develop shame?

I only play on YIM and AiM and mostly during business hours central US timezone.

Message me if interested. I'm open to discussing the fantasy and the world.

Amy

Hi Amy,

My names Andy and I read your request. It definitely sounds like something I'd be interested in playing and would love to discuss ideas, story etc. I have both yahoo and aim.

I'm new to this site so still learning how it all works (as far as messaging and everything goes). If you're still looking and interested in chatting about it, just let me know.

Hopefully talk to you soon.

Andy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom