Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Be gone boredom! (F seeking M or F partner)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirage

Moon
First and foremost, click HERE for my F-list just to make sure we're on the same page. :)

If you have something in mind that is not on my F-List, feel free to ask. I don't think anyone can truly cover everything on those lists. I do have hard-limits on blood-play, gore, vore, vomit, anything that belongs in the toilet, and incest, though. So if it involves anything of that nature... sorry. I won't participate.

NOW! On to something other than limits, yes?

A Little About Me:

I am looking for short-term or long-term story-lines. I am a very adept role-player and have been doing this for a long time. I take satisfaction in giving my best posts/responses every time, and work best with partners who do the same. I tend to post between 3 - 5 paragraphs and with 3 - 4 sentences in every paragraph; sometimes more depending on how inspired I am. I use a lot of detail in my posts regarding my character's physical appearance, location, inner-thought process and dialogue.

I am, however, no good with accents so I do tend to simply state that a character has a certain accent instead of attempt to type it out. :)

I enjoy more plot-driven SL's, although I also like a good dose of sex and romance in my stories as well. I have discovered through multiple experiences that sex-driven stories tend to get stagnant and fall flat, so please help me provide suspense, action and plot-twists along the way. "Everything is smooth and easy with a good balance between fucking and fighting" someone told me once.

I only play female characters, but will NPC additional male characters if needed for a plot-twist, scene, etc. I enjoy both male and female counterparts, but always prefer whoever I am playing with to have their characters be dominant to mine most of the time.

I definitely prefer to play the submissive role to male counterparts, but do a more back-and-forth with female counterparts. My characters, however, are rarely immediately submissive. I very much enjoy having a power-struggle before my character finally gives in.

I do not care if whatever gender you are matches the gender of the character you are playing.

If any of the below sound good to you, or you have an idea you want to bring to the table that you think I'd be interested in, please PM me!

Some Ideas:

Taken
In this idea, I would play a spy who's cover has been blown while she's in enemy territory. She's extremely dangerous, capable, and drop-dead gorgeous. Perhaps while she was under cover for her mission, she had a relationship with your character in order to gain access to information. Once her cover's been blown and she's been captured, your character's boss puts your character in charge of the interrogation...

He wants to know everything she knows about them, about the people who employs her, and he wants your character to get all information out of her in any means that your character sees fit.

Pretty Woman
I love this movie, and I love the fantasy behind it. In this case, I would play the prostitute, who receives a large offer from your character for companionship for an extended period of time. Perhaps your character needs someone to play the part of his/her girlfriend/fiance for an upcoming event, or is lonely while visiting a new city for business.

The details of the "whos, whats and whys" we can work out together.

The Hunter & The Hunted
I kind of have a feel for a little supernatural twist in this story line. I would play a fae of some sort. Your character would be a Hunter. In a case of mistaken identity, where an evil creature comes into the town where my fae has been peacefully living for the last five years or so, the Hunter comes along and discovers my character for what she is. In a case of mistaken identity, s/he immediately assumes that she is evil and proceeds to hunt her.

Eventually, in a showdown, the Hunter corners both her and the real monster. She helps her/him slay the creature when it nearly overpowers her/him, but then s/he in turn tries to capture her. She manages to turn the tables and captures her/him, and through our story slowly shows and convinces her/him that not all "monsters" are evil.

Shelter
I have an idea for a sort of post-apocalyptic world as well. Something along the lines of The Road meets 28 Days Later with a little Resident Evil twist. A virus has consumed Earth's population, leaving everything in ruin. Those infected have mutated into horrific creatures of nightmare. Animals as well as humans have become twisted to Mother Nature's cruel revenge for centuries of neglect from the human population.

Not all of the infected have mutated, but they are still victim to incredible amounts of rage, cannibalism, and over-all depravity. Very few people have survived with their minds in-tact, and those that have tend to travel in groups for increased safety. Extreme old-world views have taken over those who have survived, leaving women as objects for breeding and company to ensure the "survival" of the human race. It is unheard of for a woman to travel on her own outside of a "pack" as her chances for survival diminish extraordinarily quickly.

In this universe I would play one of those women who brave the world on her own rather than being subjected to what would become of her if she traveled in a group. She also has a very unique kink in her DNA that she suspects but isn't sure of - she is immune to the virus.

I am open to suggestions and your own character development in this case. :) I would prefer to play with a male character in this instance, perhaps one who is also travelling alone and somehow they come across each other and form a bond through whatever circumstance.

A Few "Quicker" Ideas":

1. Stripper goes the extra mile at a bachelor/birthday party (I would really love it if this was a gang-bang sort of scenario. Would love, love, love!)

2. Young woman applies for a promotion at a large company, and is taken through a rigorous interview process.

3. It's Rush at a local university, and after making it past the preliminary rounds, so to speak, she's told that her last task before becoming a member of her choice sorority, is to do whatever the sorority girls/the neighboring frat boys want.

4. Taken - Finding herself unable to pay rent, a young woman begs her landlord for another way to settle her debt for the month - and perhaps for the remainder of her lease?

5. A girl's brother/father/uncle/fiance/whatever gets in big trouble with a local gang. In order to save his own ass, he trades his sister/daughter/niece/fiance to the gang. I'd also be interested in this scenario where the girl voluntarily trades herself to save her loved one.

RE: Be Gone Boredom! (F seeking M or F partner)

Bump and edit. :) PM me if you're interested!

Well, I'm back! Added a new storyline I'm interested in. Here's to hoping for a good match!

It's been quite a while, but after beating back some personal issues that have kept me away, I have returned. PM me if you're interested in starting something. I am very open to YOUR ideas as well. So please don't hesitate to bring something to the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom