Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Be mean with me, Anything but nice and sweet. [Doms, Sign up here ;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xHitori

Moon
Hello Blue Moon! My name is Keila i am 23 Years old and i have been role playing for over half of my life now on MSN IM and a few scattered websites around, Maybe starting around the age of 12 - 13, I am still not the best role player but i try my best to please my RP partner in the best way i possibly can, I am online most of the time except when i am Busy, Relaxing or Working

I am not a Grammar Nazi at the least all i want is readable posts and at least 1 paragraph long, I am not picky on post length but i do want something worthwhile to read since we're at it yes? Please be VERY descriptive..

Also im Bi sexual and i dont mind playing female And male roles, Straight or gay, Lol I dont mind if other people want to play switch roles as well, I am not a picky person so it dosent rally matter to me.

----------> My List, Do's And donts ;) http://www.f-list.net/c/xhitori

Please i only RP through PM only, So be nice and no asking for fourms or IM Play.

One more request that i must ask, Please Let me know if you are uninterested in My RPs, My way of Rping Or Just me personally Please let me know,I prefer Long Term RPs so i try to keep up with them as long as Possible. If i do not reply with in a few days, I ask that you PM me as i might have mistakenly deleted a reply from you!

OK, Now as you've Already guessed, Im more into playing SUB roles, That dosent mean i am NOT into playing a DOM role, Maybe with a good plot i can play a Dom role But naturally im just a Sub, Still...Dosent hurt to ask right? ;P I can do Video game and Anime fandoms as well, Just im not so knowledge able about some of the...Series People put towards me so..Just stick with the mainstream ones? Lol, I dont like doing any Celebrity RPs As it just feels kinda weird to me..lol

Now, Onto the good stuff, What Im looking for is a No holds barred, Purely evil Dom male, That dosent think twice about what he wants, Or wants to do to my characters, That i dont have to ask to be more rough cuz naturally he is, Fear and Physical Gestures are His main ways of keeping her in line, There can be romance but i prefer not, Only according to the RP Plot, I dont like to play Innocent, Gullible, Daddys little virgin girl to much, Most of my characters have a wild side as well that will be seen as RP's get longer, If you are willing to play multiple Males, Ill love you forever ;) Gangbangs And Bondage are Heavy kinks of mine ;)

I love plot twists, And if in any way someone contributes to my plots with their own ideas! So ill be waiting to see What some of you guys come up with to add on that RP to make it even better!

Thanks in advance for replying to me!

Also Here is some general pairings ill be interested in, Once Plots are made up of course

[You x Me]
Father x Daughter, Big Brother x Little Sister, Etc For Incest
Master x Slave
Boss x Secretary
Lord/King x Peasant
Tribal native x Rich City Dweller
Criminals x Innocent Civilian
Pillager x Farmer/ Natives
Traveler x Hermit
God Like entity [Like Zeus, Hercules] x Human
Landlord x renter
Kid x Friend's Mom
Mother's boyfriend x daughter
Stalker[Lol] x Desired female, [This can use a kidnapping Etc,]
Coworkers
Cheating married wife x [What Ever?]
Roommates
Collage Scenes, Nerd x Cheerleader ,Goth x Jocks, Etc
Any Authoritative Figure Against A Helpless person
Anything With Vampires, Werewolves, Demons, Anthros, Monsters, Magical Beings, Superheros And Even Androids

Hope to hear from some of you Soon! ;)

I sent you a PM. Apologies if there wasn't much in it. Was planning on the two of us bouncing ideas off each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom