Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who lives in that Ugly Old House? (MxF)(Horror Theme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(The Following is a Work of Fantasy created by myself. )

"We don't trust the Cops in this town. Not anymore."

Ever since I can remember the house has always stood there, at the end of that street. You would think it to be of poor condition, but that would imply it had ever been maintained to begin with. The windows boarded up, the front door half knocked off its hinges, the paint chipped away by a thousand mischievously thrown rocks. Literally, probably thousands. The house was the biggest around by far. Like an enormous sore, sitting there for all the world to see.

Nobody knows how many people lived there when it was built. Had to be several dozen by the size of the house. Nobody knows who lives there now. Nobody goes there, except them.

Our town has a special reputation. The ideal town, nobody crosses the line here. We don't even have a Jail. We've never needed one as long as that house has stood there. The Cops take people there and leave. Nobody ever sees those people again. My Dad tells me that one of my Great-Uncles was taken there.

Late one night some friends and myself were walking down that street, we saw the Cops taking Ms. Camalzo there. She was our Social Studies teacher. They arrested her for doing something bad in the back of a car. Mrs. Talepp has been our substitute since then.

So to answer your question, I don't know who lives in that house at the end of that street. And I don't want to know. All I know is, ' We don't trust the Cops in this town. Not anymore. '
---------------------------------------------------------
http://www.f-list.net/c/crgmain/
---------------------------------------------------------
This is not a Romance story. Don't try to twist it into one. This isn't about a Princess and a Knight in Shining Armor. This isn't about two people falling in love. This isn't about Nekos, Furries, and all that other nonsense.
If interested, let me know on here or Yahoo Messenger (See my profile)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom