Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Busted (Kiroz x DasGutt)

skypylot

Moon
Cerise had gotten the text halfway through her last class, and it had made her blood run cold. How did anyone get that photo! It was grainy, but it was definitely her, splayed out over Professor Kazz's desk, her uniform still on but he was definitely having sex with her. No no no! She was silent for the rest of class as she put the phone away, not wanting to risk it being confiscated and everyone seeing the photo. The bell rang and offered her a chance to wait for everyone to clear out before she rushed with her bag slung over her shoulder, into the nearest girls bathroom and locking herself in the stall. Her hands were shaking as she pulled out the phone again and looked at the photo...it had been two years ago, she was failing Kazz's literature course and she couldn't risk losing her scholarship to the school so, a compromise had been made and a blow job and thorough fuck later had guaranteed her an 'A'.

She scrolled down the photo and saw there was a message under it, 'Meet in D-102 after class, or the photo will be sent to everyones phones.' it said, with no sender listed. She had no choice...she couldn't let it get out. She took a minute to wipe her eyes with the toilet paper next to her before straightening up, leaving the stall and fixing her make up to appear as calm and normal as possible, before heading for the D- Wing to meet with whoever sent the text. It wasn't a teacher, they would have called her to the office and expelled her immediately, so it was a student, likely to black mail her. Probably that bitch Susanne, she lived to get dirt on others and would demand money. Money that wasn't available.

D-Wing was blissfully empty at the end of the day and so was room 102. She shakily pushed the door open and then closed, the classroom was empty but whoever it was would show up soon and make demands probably.

Cerise sat down on the teachers desk, setting her bag on the floor and holding her head in her hands. She was built well for a sixteen year old, having matured early and only growing taller and into her figure. The white button up was pinned in the back to show off her slim waist, though she wasn't very busty, she was still well formed. Her plaid skirt fell to mid thigh over black stocking legs and she had black mary janes on her feet. Her chestnut colored hair fell down her back, smooth and shiny and well cared for. Cerise's blue eyes stared at the floor as she tried to keep herself from crying, needing to seem calm for the exchange, whatever it would be for.

Jason and Jacob were the famous twins of the school, not only did they had straight A’s but they were famous around the school for their looks. They often attracted girls which were perfect for a quick fuck but they enjoyed the mind games, they enjoyed dominating a person. Obviously that would prove to be very difficult for them because nobody at that school wanted to get dominated, that is until he found the photo. One of the nerds of the school, a sexy girl that just did not knew how to accentuate her figure.

Grinning the started planning for everything, first they paid a teacher to leave them the classroom for a couple of hours. With the keys on hand they sent the picture knowing that the girl would need some time to figure out what to do. Finally the hour came and Jacob decided to enter, the first thing that he saw was the girl apparently trying her best to not cry, “Cry if you want, there are consequences for every action”. Grinning he entered followed up by his twin brother, “And right now you will pay the consequences of your actions” said Jason as he closed the door behind him.

Jason nodded at Jacob which left to get things ready at their home. “Here is how this is going to work, with just a word from either of us that picture goes viral all over the phones and computers at school. You will do whatever the hell we want without any question, I don’t want to hear a complain or I will make sure the pictures are sent. I just want to hear two words whenever either of us orders you something, those words are ‘Yes Master’, if you understand reach under your skirt and pull down your panties and give them to me”.

He was sure that she knew them, they were the twins that every girl wanted to have. He leaned back on the chair in front of her and extended his hand in order for her to give him the underwear. He made sure to have his phone at one hand with the call button to his twin near where his thumb were.

Cerise looked up when the door opened and...of all people, the bloody J Twins came in. They were the ones black mailing her? Why? They had most of the girls at their beck and call! But it seems they wanted to play a sick game and she was trapped or else that damn photo goes everywhere and she was busted and out of the school. The sadness she felt switched to annoyance and anger and she opened her mouth to snap at them to go to hell but she caught it. That photo held her down and with grit teeth she stood up from the desk and reached up her skirt to tug off her panties. "...Yes Master." She tried to keep the annoyance out of her tone.

They were a simple, black pair, and she approached Jason and placed the panties in his hand, jaw clenched so tight she was worried her teeth would break and she wanted to ask what else he could want but she saw the cell phone and the finger on the button, any wrong word would have her royally screwed, probably in more ways than one so she kept quiet and fidgeted, looking at the door of the classroom and wondering where the other twin had gone. They were both in on it weren't they?

How did they even get the picture? And why? It was all ridiculous and unnerving because she couldn't out them for black mailing her, without outing herself for having sexual relations with a teacher for grades. Seems the illustrious twins weren't so sweet and kind as everyone thought. She tugged down on the edges of her skirt a bit, now self conscious about whether she was covered enough or not.

Jason noticed her looking at the door and he just let out a small smirk, "Jacob? he is preparing some stuff, don't worry you have to obey him too". He took the panties and smelled them right in front of her not caring what she thought about him. She indeed had the scent all over her panties which made him grin "From now on, no panties or bra. Here are the rules, you will obey me and Jacob until we all graduate. When you have your diploma I will delete the picture right in front of you and you will never see me again". He looked out the window for a minute and smirked as he approached her and reached between her legs, "Mmmm you also need to shave, don't worry you will have time for that".

He walked back to where he was and then looked at her panties, "I did told you, no panties or bra... I think I am missing a part of your underwear. I do however want you to strip of all of your clothing right here in front of me. Don't worry nobody will come, I paid the teacher a healthy amount to leave this room closed". She walked up to the door and locked it before walking back to her. He looked at her and waited for her to start stripping.

Preparing? Preparing what? At least there was a time limit to how long she had to listen to this manipulative prick. No bra? People would notice that, and it wasn't looking good for her. Cerise jumped when he approached and immediately grabbed her before pacing away again and her fists were clenched tight and her cheeks were burning. What an unbelievable jerk! She turned her back to him to start undressing, irritated and trying not to show it in her expression. She dropped the skirt first before undoing the buttons on her blouse next and dropping it, unhooking her matching black bra.

She kept her mouth tightly shot, to try and not say anything she would regret or cause that photo to get spread around. Cerise turned back to him, glaring hard at the floor and every ounce of her being dictated that she wanted to just punch his stupid smug face in, but he had her, and she couldn't do that.

He grinned as he noticed she turned around, for now he let it slide thinking that perhaps he would be going too far too soon. Walking over to where she had dropped the clothing she picked up her bra and backed away. "Mmmm perfect" little did she noticed that he was recording her all the time. "More ammo, just in case. don't worry nothing will last after graduation. Now I want you to get on your knees and suck my cock, no biting or else you will find out how serious I can truly be".

He could not wait to share this girl with his brother, they both would be having a hell load of fun soon. "So you know what is expecting you, expect to get fucked in both of your holes at the same time before the night is over". He grinned letting that linger on her mind, "Now, come up to me and take off my pants and start doing your job". He waited to see what she would do the woman was going to endure hell during this year at school and Jason was all too proud to deliver that hell.

He was recording her? Cerise wondered if he would actually hold to that, a part of her wanted a contract but the other knew he wouldn't honor it either. A part of her wanted to bite his cock off for the satisfaction of sticking it to him and damn the consequences, but she didn't want jail nor could face her parents after all the work they did to get her into this school. She sighed and shifted to kneel down in front of him and start undoing his belt. So both twins were definitely in on this and a shudder ran through her to know what was going to happen tonight, and she still had homework to do too.

With Jason's belt undone, she fiddled with the button and zip and shoved his trousers down enough to get at his cock, stroking it enough to get blood flowing before leaning in and sucking the head, wanting to get this over and done with as soon as possible. Anyone who saw the photo would think she was used to having sex but it wasn't something she did often and it showed with how she attempted to suck Jason off, head bobbing clumsily as she tried to get him off quickly.

Jason looked down at her getting on her knees and fumbling with her pants. He could imagine what she must be feeling and the thought excited him to no end. When her mouth covered his cock he moaned out loud, "Mmmm that's it... suck it... use your tongue....". He shook his head obviously this girl had no idea what she was doing. Shaking his head again he decided to give her a chance, "I will turn a slut out of you, by the time I am done with you no man would be able to resist either you or your blowjobs".

He groaned and held her head in place as he began to face fuck her. Pushing his cock in and out from her mouth again and again giving her just enough time to catch her breath. He pushed her head away and slapped his cock on her face to add a bit more of humiliation. "Mmmm you would need to worship this cock". Moving his cock up and showing his balls he grinned and pointed at them, "Kiss them, smell them I want you to become used to this smell".

Back
Top Bottom