Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay Request [m/f, romance, bdsm]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

Moon
Hello there, I am looking for a male-someone who would be interested indulging me in a recent storyline craving. I guess I am looking for a posting length of 2-4 paragraphs per post. To put it in a nutshell, I am looking for a forbidden romance with heavy bdsm undertones where I play the submissive. I don't have any sexual rp limits so if you can pull off 'sadist' and 'romance' in the same sentence that would be highly adored by yours truly, however not required. Please continue reading for the storyline and message me if interested. Thanks^^

[Medieval with Victorian flare] - Your character is a new face in the palace halls. He has been hired by the King to instruct the young nobles in all scholastic subjects, which includes instructing my character, the princess. She just can't help herself, either. Acting out of personality for the rather modest and reserved princess she falls into a fantastical lust for her new teacher. In subtle, yet not so subtle ways, she lets it be known to the teacher that she would welcome instructions of a more fleshy nature. She is a virgin of course, and turning of age where her father will soon choose a husband. She has good reasons to act promiscuous.

The teacher obliges the advances, finding her exquisitely attractive as well. It starts out rather vanilla where he takes her virginity in what he believes to be a one-night romp. But the princess returns for more of him, little by little learning what pleases a man as he instructs her along. But the teacher finds himself falling into his more primal instincts with the royal-blooded girl. She is beautifully naïve, adventurous, and sexually obedient that he begins Dominating her and taking more assertive control over her mind and body. He flips a dark switch one night and starts introducing bdsm dynamics into their private meetings.

The princess doesn't know what is happening until it is too late. She can hardly find the will inside to resist anything he desires. With such a deep bond growing between them she discovers herself kneeling at his feet, paying attention to the important protocol he has taught, and worshipping him as her Master and God. Even when he does things to her that she does not like it never stops him. Somehow he knows that she lusts for the humiliation, degradation, and forced control. He teaches her that, royal princess or not, she is nothing but a slutty slave for his Mastery.

So I was thinking that in-between their private meetings we can also play a small universe of characters around them to spruce up the plot. They must keep all of this a secret in fear of the King's wrath. So for example, the teacher likes to privately play with her in public. Maybe in class, where he uses toys to torment her while sitting right next to her friends. I was also thinking maybe one of the girl's friends catches on to what is happening and threatens to tell the truth unless she gets some of the teacher's fleshy instructions as well. This friend speaks about being with the teacher alone, but when it comes to pass the teacher has other plans instead. He brings both girls together for his sexual amusement. And one last thought, you can maybe play another noble man or important person in the palace who also discovers the secrets of the princess. He can blackmail her into sexual service. All of these are options though, and are not required.

Now that I had more time on my hands I have re-worded the general idea of the storyline. Hope it helps :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom