Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

YIM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I should start out with this, though for a writer I'm a little ashamed that I'm not able to work it in better. I'm a casual roleplayer, that is my replies tend to range from about 1-3 paragraphs, and this is the range I'm hoping to get from whoever it is I partner with. Also, I only rp in the third person, and would like whoever I rp with to do the same.

Here's a link to my group rp ooc.
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=57484

Here's another for an rping I'm hoping I can get off the ground ASAP:

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=57173

And here's a link to an open rp I'm playing in that's just started. I think it has a lot of potential. The basic premise is a bunch of people who were living on a space station for the longest time, because Earth became uninhabitable, are sent down, for whatever reason, to live on the planet from now on. So it's basically a bunch of kids who find themselves completely free to do as they please. Really, its just kind of an excuse for one big, open, orgy.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=56746

Also, I've been playing on YIM recently, so if you want to do something on there let me know!

Normally I'm into short, one shot rps, but today I'm craving something different. I'd really love to do something with magic. It could be in present day, or some medieval setting. We could do it in a science fiction setting, or a school of some kind. I'm pretty easy. I just want to do something with magic!

Dresden files: Wow.
There's a new drug on the streets, called third eye. People who take it gain the ability to see things out of this world. They take it, thinking its nothing more than another way to get high, but in actuality, their seeing the inner nature of things. Normally, this drug only gives people the ability to see these objects, which normally only a wizard can see, but some people experience something else. Not only do they gain a wizard's sight, but also their ability to use magic. What happens to these individuals when their presence becomes known to the rest of the magic world?

Borderlands 2 inspired
Moxxi and Tannis
Something happens that strands the two far from home. They have to fight their way through the world of Pandora to get back to Sanctuary and Safety.

On the job:
Two married people that work in the same department store. Neither of them are very happy because they have spouses that don't work, and are extremely jealous. One is an older man, maybe late 30s to early 40s, and the other one is a bit younger 18-24

I'm also interested in the following fandoms: Bleach, The Dresden Files, Fairy Tail, Naruto, pokemon, and Star Wars. I prefer to do OCs, but would be willing to play cannons, on the condition that it's F X F, but that's about it. I don't mind if you can play cannons, or ocs, it's all the same too me. Also, if you have any ideas about any pairings, regardless of the series, let me know, and if I don't know, I'll look it up to see if it'll work with me.

RE: Nice and smutty with mostly fandoms

Hi ^^
I haven't rped in a long time so I'm a bit rusty but all of the pairings especially the incest, beastiality and age diff sound lovely to me ^^

Well that's it for me. Time for bed. Send a message if your interested in anything :)

I'll be up for the next couple of hours, and then it's bed and a full day at work.

Okay so it's another full day at work, and then replies till bed.

RE: Smutty interest

Alright! I got my computer back! I'll start replying once I get back from school!

RE: Smutty interest

jackdlemon said:
I'm looking to do some rps with cannon characters. Though, be warned, just because the rps will be one shot, likely in a single setting, doesn't mean my standards will go down. I at LEAST would like a paragraph. I usually do 1-3 paragraphs per reply. I'm a switch so just let me know if you prefer to sub or dom.
I'm looking to do either F X F, F X Futa, or M X F(won't do cannons for this pairing.)
As for the fandoms I'm interested they include: Bleach, Borderlands, D.C., Digimon, DMC, DOA, Fairy Tale, Marvel, Naruto, Pokemon, Resident Evil, Sailor Moon, Star Wars(movies,) Street Fighter, Tenchi Muyo

Also, I love Incest, Beastiality, and Age gap

Let me know if you play on gmail IM, or YIM, and I'll give you my username.

I'll add plots later

Moxxi and Tannis
Something happens that strands the two far from home. They have to fight their way through the world of Pandora to get back to Sanctuary and Safety.

Also, if your interested in incest, here's my interest check for a group rp I'd like to get off the ground:
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=48156

Hey, all sounds good to me. I'm looking for the m x f or futa x f if you're ok with me playing female? Happy to play over PM or gmail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom