Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Messy Search! [f for m!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty

Star
[td]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[/td][td]

tumblr_m44zgsNGMB1qd84e4o3_r1_500_zpsb5vlpenr.jpg

I’m hesitant to make this thread, because to be honest, I’m not completely sure what I want. I figured I should say that before I say anything else, just in case you’re looking for someone who has their shit together. I am not the person for you if that is the case. I require a partner who is willing and able to work with me to hash something out we’ll both enjoy.

Another thing to note is that I am not a perfect writer. I try to write as properly as I can, using proper spelling and punctuation, but mistakes happen, y’know? Roleplaying is something that is meant to be free and fun, not oppressive and exhausting! So let's keep that in mind!

Now then, I guess I should stop wasting your time and get onto what I’m looking for in a partner.

I’m seeking a partner who is willing and interested in the more “dominant” role. Now! I know that rises the question of what I consider “dominance” to be! NO. I don’t expect YC to be some macho meany-head with a bad personality who is abusive and cruel. If that is the type of personality you enjoy playing, go for it! However, I understand most are not interested in that. All I want is a partner who isn’t afraid to take what he wants.

I know that’s not a one-way street. Guys like girls who can do the same, right? Believe me, I’ll certainly try! I know this is a horrible excuse, but I am a very timid person in real life, and that does reflect onto my characters. It’s something I’m determined to try and shake, but please have patience.

Okay then! Now that we have all of that out of the way, I guess I’ll post my kinks here:

Anal • Anal virginity • Biting • Blindfolds • Consensual • Creampie • Discipline/Reinforcement • Cuddling • Handjobs/Fingerjobs • Intelligent partners • Kidnapping • Incest • Romance • Demons • Double penetration • Drug use • Leash & collar • Licking • Light bondage • Master/pet • Master/slave • Older partners • Size difference • Playing small breasted characters (A MUST) • Very experienced partners • Non-con • Oral • Rimming • Slice of life • and so much more!

So those are a few of my kinks. As for my limits, I don't do anything involving shit or extreme gore. Anything else, I will be sure to let you know of if it comes up! Unsure about something? As me. The worst I can do is politely let ya know that it doesn't interest me!

Alright, now for the tough part. Pairings. I despise putting up pairings, because then people assume that the pairings are all I'm interested in. But if I don't put any, then no one is interested, right?

These can be mixed and matched!

Incest/family
Father x Daughter
Older brother x Younger sister
Uncle x Niece
Older cousin x Younger cousin

Modern/school/other
Bad boy/delinquent x Shy good girl
Popular boy x Unpopular/new girl
Teacher/Tutor x Student
Gang stuff? (idk just something I enjoy!)

Fantasy
Anything having to do with demons or vampires!
Feel free to make all kinds of suggestions here!

I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR OWN IDEAS. I will add more pairings as time goes on, but please don't feel like those are all I have an interest in. Again, I'm not 100% sure what I want, these are just potential idea starters. ; u ;

Interested? Have questions? PMing me is your best bet!

Thanks!

[/td]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom