Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Demonic Happening ( Blacktalon & ZarakiKenpachi)

BlackTalon

Star
It was a cold winter's night as Aomon was looking over the village he controlled, his presence alone made the villagers on attention but feel safe aswell. They knew that as long as they would pay him with sacrifices and entertainment, they would be safe from his powers and from other threats aswell.

Aomon grinned slowly and yawned as he looked at the village "I need something to entertain myself with, I need some action, something exciting that would thrill me" he starts thinking about what to do but can't really find anything that would damage his pact with the village.

Aomon sighs and lays down, looking into the sky as he closes his eyes, thinking about something to do.
AmJi7IY.jpg

This is how Aomon looked like in his half-human form, which he was currently in not to spook the villagers too much. He knew that they would freak out if they would see him in his full demon form, which was terrifying even for normal demons to see

The demon queen had just been woken up from an eternal slumber. She had been turned to stone a long time ago. Alice had fire red eyes and short black hair. She had a wolf demon by her side as she walked. Alice wore clothes that showed off her perfect body. Demons coward from her when she walked by them. Finally after walking forever it seemed like , she and her wolf demon puppet came to a small village. She knew if any demons were in the area they would feel her power.

(Sorry kinda short)

Aomon sniffs the air as he feels the power coming to his village. He gets stands up and roars loudly as a magical pressure falls down on the village. It feels like the magical pressure was trying to slow everything down.

Aomon stands up and moves backwards as he rushes forward, jumping up into the air only to dive back down and land on the road between the village and Alice. Aomon looks at her "Get away from here" he said quite rude as he opens up his handpalm next to himself

"You dare tell me what to do I go where I please" she snapped out. The wolf demon in armor stood between Alice and this demon. She laughed at the demon "do you have any idea who I am you fool learn your place. I am Alice." Every demon was taught about the queen of demons and her slave guard. Her metal like tail with a spear on the end whipped around behind her. Her long elf like ears flicked to take in every sound. Alice's red eyes fell on the man she thought him pretty cute but would he know who she was and show her respect. She smiled grabbing the stone around her neck, her long talon like finger nails played with the stone and chain as she looked him up and down.

Aomon kneeled as soon as he heard Alice "milady, I am sorry, I did not recognize you as I thought you were still captured" he says as he looks down at the ground, his body tensed up as he knew he did something wrong.

Aomon stands up gently and looks at her "I was simply protecting my contract with the villagers here" he said as he smiled gently, his horns were nicely formed and looked iron strong, his face rough and manly as his eyes were fully black. If she could sence magic, she would see a massive aura around him, strong enough to recognize it as a magic strong enough to be equal to one of her demon commanders. His wings are folded on his back now and hide his big Broadsword with dark enscriptions on the blade of the long broadsword.

The wolf demon knelt down at her side as she told it to stand down.
"I have no quarrel with the humans in this village only a demon that hides here. He has betrayed our kind and needs to be punished by death" Alice told the demon male. She walked up to him , her puppet stayed knelt down with his head down waiting to be told his masters orders. " if he is hear I would tell me where he is unless you want this town wiped out" she said in his ear. Her black and red wings stretched and moved around behind her. Alice's tail touched his cheek, the metal tail was cold and sharp.
"Please you must know he is here I would hate to have to kill you, your quite cute" she said winking.
The demon that when against the demon kind hid in the town hiding what he was to pretend he was human so he would not be found. What he didn't know is Alice knew where her people were at all times.

Aomon looks at her and nods "I think I know where he could be" smiles gently, his tail behind his body, wagging gently as his wings spread "I can take you there if you would like to ?" Aomon smiles as he got the compliment "If I might say, you look fine aswell miss"

She smiled at the male thinking she would have use for him. "Yes I would hate to scare everyone" she said snapping. The wolf stood following its master.
The traitor was found and began to run from the three demons. "Your treachery shall be punished by death. You turned your back on your queen and allowed me to be captured by demon hunters you shall die by this night."
As he ran Alice flew into the air watching him run. "You cannot run from me or my guards" she yelled at him while pointing at him. Her demon wolf ran after him his eyes now red from their once blue. The wolf caught him and ripped him apart.
Alice landed next to the other male with her. Her guard stood behind the pair with his head down. His eyes now back to blue.

Aomon looks at her "Wow ... that was quite impressive" chuckles gently as his tail accidently rubs over hers, his eyes still on the body as he grins "Serves him right"

Aomon yawns and looks at her "Where are you going now?" he asks her as he seems quite affiliated by her power

" a cave to sleep" she said her cold lifeless tail wrapped Around his. She smiled pulling her tail away. "I shall be back in the morning there are a few things I must get around the village " she said. She turned "if you need me just call I shall hear" she said before leaving to find a cave.

Aomon smiles and nods "Okay" he returns to his cave then, which seems to be the most comfortable cave in the vacinity.

Aomon enters the cave and goes to lay on a bag of furs he used as bed, his eyes closed as his wings fold around himself, he seems to be in some kind of slumber.

She had found a cave and began to sleep. The next day she walked around the village, her tail , horns, ears ,and wings were hidden. Her eyes were green and her wolf demon was now in wolf form beside her. She had to have her weapons reforgde as they were taken and destroyed. She only had the stones that were in them with her.

Aomon was on his usual spot, overlooking the whole village on his rock, looking for anything that looked out of the ordinary.

Aomon looks at her move around the town and smiles gently "What a hot girl" he thinks to himself, fantasizing a little about what he'd do with her. He then can't stop thinking about it, having the thought of it in his head constantly

"Your less then half her age you know" said the wolf demon that was Alice's guard and was always with her. "She is looking for a demon that is worthy of being king" he added to the other male. Alice entered the locksmith and had her weapons made. While they were being made she headed to a store that sound clothes and began to shop.

Dude Aomon is on the top of a mountain, sitting on the rocks, overwatching the whole village. How can he even talk to him, the guard is next to her and he's about 400 meters away

Aomon chuckles and smiles at the wolf guard "I know, but I can't help it, it's male hormones. Even we have those" he looks at the wolf guard after "How long have you been guarding her for ?" His tail wags behind him as he yawns gently after asking the question, laying down on his back as he looks upwards at the sky, looking at the clouds which are forming above the town

"Since I was born, I was brought into this world only to serve her. " he said sitting on the ground next to the other demon. "She is a very sweet lady but as you know demons can be ruthless and she is no exception. Though she has always treated me good I remember when I was a pup and she a little girl we would play together" the wolf added.
Alice returned to the locksmith after her little shopping experience. The locksmith told her that her weapons would be done by tomorrow afternoon. She sighed not really wanting to be here very long but she decided it was ok. She nodded then headed outside. "Huh I wonder were my guard went?" She asked her self quietly. She closed her eyes and found his aura with the male from last night. She smiled shimmering to them. "Well what do we have here?" She asked from behind them. The wolf turned automatically bowing not saying a word.

Aomon looks at her and smiles "Well I was asking how long he had served you as a guard, and now I know for how long. I thought there weren't any more demons that were being bred to serve only to guard a certain person" he smiles gently as he grabs a smoke from his pocket and lights it with his finger "I find that quite interesting to know" he inhales and exhales a wide smokeplume "So what about you Alice ? Would you like to tell me more about yourself?"

"What would like to know of me?" She asked. Alice sat down on the ground. "My lady please you should not be sitting on the ground..." The wolf said. "It is fine" she told him holding a slender hand up. He lowered his head and sat next to her in his wolf form to be patted by her. Alice's hand looked tiny compared to the wolfs head. "I shall answer any question you might have if me" she said looking at the male.

Aomon smiles "Where do you live actually, I've heard stories about the deepest darkest cave in the demon world but I don't believe anything about it." he seems not really that interested in her rank as demon goddess but more in her, he wants to know more about her and not about her title.

BlackTalon said:
Aomon smiles "Where do you live actually, I've heard stories about the deepest darkest cave in the demon world but I don't believe anything about it." he seems not really that interested in her rank as demon goddess but more in her, he wants to know more about her and not about her title.
image-6213973.jpg
. "I was born to a noble demon father and his queen. I have lived along time I had a hard child hood until my wolf came around." She said smiling at the male. "When my mother died by hunters my father when ballistic and tried to kill me but couldn't so he offed himself. I don't really remember much after that beside being put in that sleep."she added.

Aomon nods and looks down at the ground "Oh ... that's horrible to hear that that happened to you" he looks at her "If it makes you feel better, I now have a record in the demon world for 120 hunter kills" he proudly shows a book in which he kept his notes, he was incredibly strong as it seemed, his reputation going around in the demon world as an anti-hunter

Back
Top Bottom