Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Mother has a Cock!? (dthewaters & futafanatic)

He moaned, having no idea what come over him but he liked it. He was here sucking off and being sucked off by a hot futa and it didn't matter to him that it was his own mother he longed to feel her inside him. He wrapped both hands around her cock and give the tip a big long suck.

She arched back hard with a gasp, soon forcing his down her throat as the shaft throbbed between his lips. While she neared her climax, the massive throbbing it went under was proof enough of that fact.

Alex could feel her throbbing as he forced more and more of his cock in his mouth, before he started gagging. His own cock was about to cum as she pulled more of it inside her, "Mum....I'm about to cum." Alex said after taking her cock out of his mouth and taking some deep breathes.

She nodded softly and simply closed her eyes, relaxing as she took his hips and began yanking him forward. Each mtion forced him down into her throat, letting her swallow and lick every inch of him while her own throbbed wildly, begging for release.

Alex couldn't hold it in anymore, and taking his mouth of her cock, screamed out as he felt his cum spurting out of him and into his mother's mouth.

As each load bolted into her mouth she hungrily slurped it up and swallowed it down. After tasting his cock and now his seed, she couldn't help but find herself wanting more, something she had to have. Alex would be hers and hers alone soon enough once he really had fun with her."Mmmm such a tasty baby boy I have.."

Alex couldn't hear her, he instead slumped back down on the bed and catching his breath after his orgasm with her cock still in his face. He opened his mouth and stretched out his tongue tasting it once again.

As he licked her cock, Kim was stroking herself furiously with a rough moan, her cock pulsing a bit as she looked at him."Mommy's gonna cum baby!!"She cried out. Before long though she screamed, her seed bursting from her cock like a geyser, th hot white cream splattering his face.

Alex heard her but before he could respond or react her cock blasted out, with an huge load going right into his mouth causing him to cough and splatter while the rest sprayed all over his face.

She sprayed her cum for a good while before the spurts ended and her cock throbbed, still semi hard"Mmmm baby that was fucking great..thank you.."She praised with a lewd loving smile

"Tha...thanks mum." Alex said stupidly with her cum cooling off on his face. Slowly the realisation of what happened came over him. Here he was naked with his mother also naked on top of him, after he just cum in her mouth she sprayed his face with her cum. And also she was a futa.... "I need to take some time." He said quietly.

She laid there half out of it when he thanked her. Though once she would relax and cam down from her high she swallowed hard, realizing what she had just done. not only did she tell and show her son her darkest secret, but she actually got him to blow her and take in her seed, something she never would have thought of doing. But when he said he needed some time she shook, believing she just ruined everything, scaring off or freaking out her baby boy. That's what she thought anyway.

Alex slowly crawled out from under his mother and walked into the toilet, where he looked at himself in the mirror and saw his face all covered in her cum. He turned on the tap to wash it off but instead a wicked thought come to his mind and without thinking he moved his fingers up to his face grabbed some of the cum and licked it off. He did this for a while until all the cum was gone and then he walked back to his mother and gave her a kiss.

Kim relaxed on the bed and waited for him to return, worry taking her as she hugged herself under her blankets. But when he came in and kissed her, she gasped a bit in surprise, only to soon smile and kiss back eagerly. For a moment she stared at him, glad to see he didn't hate her or anything."I-I'm so sorry..f-for doing that to you my baby boy.."

"No worries Mum, it was fun." Alex said. "So if you had a cock all along wouldn't that make you my dad?:

She giggled a bit and shook her head at his question, biting her lip a bit before hugging him to her, pressing his head to her brests."N-No..i gave birth to you..but you father didn't stick around long enough to raise you seeing as i was getting more and more needy in some..'areas' "

"What areas?" Alex asked as he felt his head gets pushed in between her soft breasts, his cock already hardening.

She smiled a bit with a soft giggle, letting her hand rub her cock, her eyes looking back towards him

She bit her lip as he wrapped his lips around her nipple, the woman moaning a bit. She leaned back slowly, rubbing her back with a soft smile."Mmmmm yes.."

Alex felt his cock harden up but as he moved his hand towards it he grabbed not his but his mother gently wrapping his hands around hers and softly stroking it.

She moaned more as he sucked her more, but when his hand took her cock and rubbed it she gasped hard, feeling her sensitive shaft harden in his grip."O-Oh baby yes..rub mommies cock..show her how much more of a man you are than your father..please.."

Alex kissed all over her breasts and down her body even kissing her cock and balls he moved his hand over her ass and slowly inserted a finger into her rosebud.

she shivered a bit as he kissed her body, only to gasp when he pushed a inger into her ass."Mmmm naughty boy.." She teased with a soft, moaning giggle

As he was fingering her bum Alex kissed all over her cock and balls before moving down and he started to lick her ass getting it nice and wet for his cock. "Can I fuck you mum?" He asked her.

Back
Top Bottom