Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stuck (Kat and BlackTalon)

Kate moaned with him, the racing pace, making her aroused. This was magnificent. He was amazing. She spread her legs as wide as she could, making plenty of room for him.

Matt pushed in even deeper then, thrusting as violent and as fast as before as he bended over and went to play with her niples by using his tongue. He was still teasing her while even giving her the best sex that she would probably ever have.

Kate rested her hands on his shoulder as she moaned louder with every thrust. "Oh god yes.. " She looked down to watch him as he played with her nipples. "Matt, you're so.. oh god" Kate tilted her head backwards, closing her eyes, just enjoying the moment.

Matt smirked as he felt great, he was giving such a beautiful girl the best time of her life and he was enjoying it, no he was loving it. He could feel her get tighter and wetter as they continued this way. He moaned loudly "I'm ... close" he said in between moans, she could feel his penis throb inside of her as he kept thrusting like that.

If someone had been standing outside the elevator, they would probably have been able to hear the moans and the banging noises coming from the inside. The moans only grew louder as he got closer. She could feel yet another orgasm coming closer as well, but not close enough for her to reach it, before he did.

Matt moaned as he kept thrusting like it. He moved his hand to her clit as he started to rub it roughly as he kept teasing her nipple, he wanted to give her as much pleasure as he could. She could feel his cock throbbing inside of her as he kept moving like he did. His moans could be heard loudly as he played with her niples, he was loving it, every thrust and every move he made he could feel her insides rubbing against his manhood.

Kate felt her muscles starting to cramp up again. She had lost count of how many times it had been this night. Moaningly she held on to Matt, as she felt herself nearing the edge. "Matt.. so.. close"

Matt smirked softly as he kept thrusting like that, until he felt the moment that she had orgasmed, until he felt the moment her insides squeze so tightly around his manhood. Only then he would unleash the amount that he was saving, fighting against so badly right now not to release as he wanted her to orgasm together with him, this time he wanted it to be perfect for her. And thus he did, he only came just as she orgasmed and he fell down on her body after, resting his head gently on her breasts as he panted loudly, his penis still deep inside of her.

Kate stroke his head lightly, after she had come once again. "You're amazing" she said, as she tried to catch her breath. She enjoyed that he stayed inside her, it was such a great feeling.

Matt panted loudly "You're like a dream but then reality" he said as he kissed her nipple once, licking it softly and slow to tease her "I wouldn't mind staying like this for some time" he said as he looked into her eyes "You're gorgeous"

Kate smiled back at him. "I wouldn't mind if you did. I like it like this" She traced her fingers lightly across his face. He did have some stunning features. She folded her legs around him, keeping him close, keeping him inside her. They still have hours before they were going to get out of there, they might as well stay like this.

Matt smiled and went up to kiss her lips passionatly as his fingers glided over her sides, tracing down very slowly to her buttcheeks and then went gently over to her inner thighs as he went up slowly and rubbed around her nipples as he broke the kiss right after. "I love the way your body is so soft"

Kate laughed softly. "Well I did just shower" She stroke his chin, with a light touch. "I love that you love my skin" She smiled back at him.

Matt smiled back and then hugged her gently, turning them over, letting her lay ontop of him, his warmth surrounding her as he gently goes to kiss her neck and teased her a little more. "I just love everything about you~" he stroked her sides gently as he sighed pleased and then held her close to him, just holding her like that

Kate lay down on top of his chest, slowly falling back to sleep, with a gentle smile on her face.

Matt smiled and did the same, falling asleep swiftly with a smile on his face. (TIMESKIP)

Matt would wake up at someone saying "Hello? is someone in there? hello ?" through one of the vents "YES WE'RE HERE" he yelled, he kept yelling it and suddenly a reply came "WE'RE GOING TO GET YOU OUT, WAIT FOR 10 MINUTES AND WE HAVE YOU"

Matt slowly went to wake up Kate "Hey kate, they're here, get dressed" he said softly as he went to get his clothes, going to get dressed

"Uh?" Kate slowly came to. "oh.. right" She quickly got to her feet and put her clothes back on. She couldn't help but glance at Matt as he did the same.

When she had all her clothes on again, she sat down next to the wall, pretending that she had just been bored, and perhaps slept more than she actually had, during the night.

Matt smiled at her and went to her, kissing her lips once passionatly as he then sits down at the opposite site and yawns as he seemed tired and closed his eyes.

After a long ten minutes, they could feel the elevator move very slowly as if it was being pulled down instead of moved by the mechanics that were moving it downwards and upwards before it broke down. The person was yelling once more "We almost have it done, just a little more!" the elevator was getting pulled down as it was a firefighter squad that got called by the man who found them.

After a half hour they finally got the elevator in place, and then both of them could hear as crowbars got put between he doors as they started to pry open the doors of the elevator. A few firefighters enter the elevator and go to them. "Are you okay?" one firefighter asked both Matt and Kate

It took quite a while before they finally got out of there. "I'm hungry and exhausted, but other than that.. yeah fine" Kate smiled at the very handsome firefighters. She picked up her bag and walked out of there. "I guess I'll see you around" Kate smiled at Matt before taking the stairs the rest of the way down.

Matt grabbed his bag and yawned loudly as he stood up and walked out of the elevator "God it feels great to get out of there" he said with a delighted smile on his face, he then turned toward Kate and smiled "Indeed I will see you around" he said as he walked after her towards the stairs, in the stairway he would run up to her gently and turn her around as he passionatly kissed her and dropped a piece of paper that he had written while she was asleep, it contained his phone number and adress as he broke the kiss after and winked "I hope to hear from you soon" he said softly and then continued on before her, jogging down the stairs as he went to his motorcycle which was standing outside of the Gym, waiting for him.

Back
Top Bottom